How much Reputation is really needed for Beginners payment. - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Yaabu

How much Reputation is really needed for Beginners payment.

Well, according to current payment system, it is mentioned that all your payment will be paid to only those posts that would have average positive rates on it. So you can see that we just have the payment of 20 posts daily then it would also be necessary to have 20 reputations that I think not possible.

Hi there greetings in my opinion I think every post of your must be contain positive reputation in order to make money from this platform I hope you understand what I am trying to say and good luck

Every comment gets a positive reputation and you will be paid 10 talk and 200 satosi, but on condition that the comment is not among the first 100 free comments and try to provide the best and abide by the rules of the forum to gain reputation. 

Hallo my dear friends have a good day I want to tell you that you need one positive reaction on one post then it will be count in useful post and fourm payed you after seven days of useful posts.

Your salary from here does not depend on your good reputation
Rather on the reviews you get, so do your best to get ratings so that you get all your wages

Yes my friend must get a positive reputation in order to get good profits,my friend try to make your posts or topics good and unique in order to get a good reputation .
You can post 50 daily posts but the maximum paid posts are 20 during the day.

Edited by Noor9

My friend, I think the forum pays for comments with positive evaluation. 

Maybe to get likes on your posts you should try to make your content informative and useful for other members. Focus on the quality of your posts. 

This is not how the payout is calculated; it makes no difference how many posts you have or how many good reputation points you have. Payment is measured individually for each post sponsored by a good reputation, so you must produce 20 posts per day to earn money, so make sure the posts are useful. 

Hello my friend
The amount of reputation your posts contains is not bad but very good
But your posts should be more helpful in order to gain a lot of reputation
I mean, you should publish new, useful, unique publications with simple ideas and words

Your posts should have positive reputation on it to be counted for payment as the posts which don't have any positive reputation will not be considered for payment and you will get only talk token for it if these are useful. So try to create posts with quality content that could receive positive reputation.

My dear friend I want to tell you that to get a post paid you need a positive response from the members of this forum the post will be paid but all other posts will not be paid thank you best of luck I hope you will be successful on this forum I welcome you on this platform.

If you want to earn money you must have reputation according to the content you created . This forum gives you payments according to each positively evaluated post . If your posts are negatively evaluated then you have to improve your quality because negative reputed posts will not give you payment in return.

Excellent type reputation needed for a beginner.  The more reputation we increase by doing useful posts, the more btc we can earn.  With btc we can make money and withdraw using yobit.

Actually i think the payment does not depend on the reputation only, but on the number of posts, as the posts must be evaluated positively, and you are charged for 20 posts per day as a maximum a week after publishing it.

Hello there, my friend. Of course, having a good reputation is important if you want to get a better pay. To improve the credibility, you should share useful information that supports and assists the members.

Hello my friend, unfortunately, after changing the payment system, I do not think that your current reputation will earn you a lot of money, you should get more reputation through the quality of your posts, be sure to publish useful and new publications to get more reputation,

Don't give up my friend or get bored or the like, just work hard, I wish you good luck my friend.

• +2 1

My friend, after you complete the first 100 unpaid post.

You will have to write twenty posts every day, and each post must get at least a positive reputation point and not get a negative reputation in order to earn from this post.

First of all you have to post 100 comments free. After that you have to post comments for a week after that your earning will start. The useful and informative posts will get some reputation and you will be paid for that posts.

My friend I am a newbie and I think that you don't need any reputation before completing your first hundred posts. Because you are not paid for those. You will need reputation in every post to earn after completing the first hundred posts.

Well, my friend, you get paid if your post gets a positive interaction, and for that to happen you have to be patient, it is not easy, all you have to do is follow the rules, and to create good content and to provide useful information, so that you will benefit others and benefit you.

My Dear Friend, our first 100 posts must be useful and unique, but we do not require a reputation for them. However, after the first 100 posts, we will require a rating for them. We need a good rating for any piece of content before we can charge for it. If we want to be paid in full on a regular basis, we need to get 20 good ratings for 20 pieces of content.

My friend, you kind of have a wrong concept in general about how to pay for the posts that you get paid through to get paid for the bitcoin currency for each post. Participation is useful and has a positive reputation. You will gain a week after publishing the post if you get a positive reputation of 200 satoshi From Bitcoin, it is not related to the number. All the reputation you get is related to the fact that you get a reputation a week before or during the week of publishing the post you get. Earn thank you very much.

My friend, it is not about the number of your total posts, nor the number of all reputation.
Pay depends on the number of reputable entries.
Payment is made for each post that received a positive reputation rate (the number does not matter, but it is important that the rate is positive).
As for the posts that have a negative or zero rating, they will not be paid for.
The payout is 200 satoshi for every post with a positive reputation.

• +4 1

Indeed dear your post ought to get great standing points.and the quantities of positive standing focuses ought to be equivalent to quantities of post.means assuming you post 20 post day by day, your standing focuses will be 20 then you ready to get reward.