Scared to invest on cryptocurrencies - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Manzar khan

Scared to invest on cryptocurrencies

Hi everyone greetings. I'm a newbie over here. I've been studying about cryptocurrencies as I've discussed it with my friends. But I don't know why none of them wants to risk their investment. Is that normal to be scared?

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 4
  • +2 1

@Manzar khan Fear is a natural feeling that people face in all walks of life, especially those considering entering the currency market.
Mostly, many beginners in the field of currency trading suffer from the fear, anxiety and hesitation that they experience when practicing trading operations and completing transactions in the currency market.
But novice traders in this field must learn to control these fears and also must have psychological balance and the ability to control negative thoughts.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think, I’m an amateur here.  I am learning about cryptographic forms of money as well as testing it with my colleagues.  Still, I have no idea why none of them need to speculate.

44 minutes ago, Manzar khan said:

Hi everyone greetings. I'm a newbie over here. I've been studying about cryptocurrencies as I've discussed it with my friends. But I don't know why none of them wants to risk their investment. Is that normal to be scared?

Yes it is normal to be scared because there are a lot of scammers in online markets. So instead of becoming scared you must become careful and explore more about cryptocurrencies. Now you are on a legit forum. Cryptotalk forum you will help you to gain a lot of knowledge that will help you in building confidence. 

Cryptocurrencies are very important in the market.  Managing the cryptocurrency environment in the future is of great importance in terms of working on development factors.  Different information from a particular point of view The trade and investment cryptocurrency system is more important in the banking system.  Information plays a key role in creating 'secure assets'.  Bitcoins have more information and knowledge about safe assets. 

If fear is a problem for you to invest that means you still have to gain knowledge on what you want to do.you must understand the advantages and disadvantages of investment. You should know there are risk attached to investment but you must be able to balance it with the profit.sometimes what you DNT expect happens.but for you to be a great achiever taking risk is part of it.

Hi friends,we know it must be scary for someone invest on platforms that you may not or only have little idea on, these is because of different reputation people present in some of the business site. We must be observant in such site and we must check the site and forum.

I think that many things in our life are risks, and the risk is an inseparable part of our life, so it is normal for you to be afraid like fear that haunts you when you change your work in the real world and you will say in your mind: I will earn or not, and if I earn, will my salary be sufficient for me or not
And many questions, so it's normal

My friend it is simple. Fear works in everyone's mind, if their money is lost. Again, many people do not have the right idea about cryptotalk, they are afraid to invest. So the old members should give the right idea about investing to the new.

As a newbie you could be scared because of insufficient information. Investing in cryptocurrency is not so hard or too muck risk. There are many people in this group who earn a lot of money everyday. They know all of the things of crypto currency and they figure out there are no much risk what makes them scared.  

• +3 1

It will be nightmare for you if you invest in cryptocurrency without proper knowledge and information as the crypto market is highly volatile so could be risky for new investors. First try to kearn about observing the crypto market and get interacted with coins which have good trading volumes to get the profit by investing in the best coin. Don't rush into the investment without proper information and guide .

• +4 1

The cryptocurrency is a profitable business, but its investment is risky. We have to overcome these risks by gaining knowledge, experience and knowledge of market movement, so we can succeed in investing.

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either.  Everyone wants to invest heavily in cryptocurrency.  But they have no means to access it.  It is a very profitable currency. However, if you do not know the market value of cryptocurrency properly, you should first gain knowledge about it and then invest it in your favorite wall.

My friend's tune, when a person does not have enough experience about cryptocurrencies, there will be a fear of investing in them and taking risks because he believes that he will lose his money, but when he clearly identifies with it, this fear will be eliminated

that's my advice friend, keep studying the graphs the temperament of the cryptocurrency you want to invest so that you reduce the risk of losing your investments and after studying them, make a decision without fear, he who does not risk never wins I wish you success, dear friend 

Hello my friend, I think that the fear that you have in any investor has a fear of the direction of the currency in which he invests, so my friend I advise you to know everything about the currency you want to invest in before investing.

It is natural for us to be afraid of any new step we would like to take, especially if it is new to both of us, such as cryptocurrencies, but I advise you to go ahead and try the investment and be aware of what you are doing to avoid risks

• +2 1

Being afraid is something normal and more when we want to dabble in new things or topics and needless to say if it is about investments in money, the fear is so great that sometimes we do not do it and then we regret it, in my case I started making small investments with cryptocurrencies and at the beginning I only obtained profits then I had a bad streak but I am already recovering advice if you want to make investments first investigate well what you want to do so as not to screw up and once you are sure, go ahead who does not risk does not win luck.

Simply because investment needs a lot of experience and knowledge, and since you are new in the world of coding, you will definitely be afraid, so I advise you to learn and gain experience by reading the many posts of members and also reading articles on the Internet to feel that you have become better in this field and then you can invest without feeling afraid

Hello my friend, fear is always present, but we have to overcome this fear and do experiments so that we know if it is fraud or not, and then we gain confidence from this, but we have to take risks.

So many people are afraid to invest into crypto and that is because they fear that they will lose. But the real thing that they should be doing is looking for ways to understand cryptocurrencies and then making it become your source of income.

It is very important to gain sufficient experience before entering the field of investment, as cryptocurrencies are diverse and each currency has its own characteristics, and investing in unstable or fraudulent currencies may lead to a large loss.

On 1/8/2021 at 11:57 PM, Manzar khan said:

It could be due to the particular ripped-off program they've got approved employing. Dread will be normal even though yet making use of their side effects, it could be just what they will found out about cryptocurrency, or perhaps they are ripped off a proven way one other. An individual only has to encourage these.

It is normal that we are all afraid to invest our first profits since we do not know much about the subject and since we do not want to lose what cost us so much but after a while in the world of cryptocurrencies you realize that and how you have to invest my The advice is that you start slowly and if you are successful in your investment, bet on double that is what I do and for now I have had no losses, my earnings are few but I prefer that way slowly but surely.

• +2 1