It's time to turn on the rigs? - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dormilon

It's time to turn on the rigs?

Many miners paralyzed their machines when the price of ETH went down after having that good year when its price went up over 1000 dollars, the rigs stopped working and the profit alternative went the other way, I can't deny that others stayed and have been lying forever, with the difficulties that it gives to do it with a low price and high costs to do it, there is always the hope that the profitability arrives by the work that is done, in the recent past the price has increased and it is expected a rebound again above the 1000 dollars, then it is the time to turn on the machines? It would be interesting to see that many people are looking for the precious treasure, the ETH that will help them to have a more comfortable economy, with the increase in price I think that the miners will come back and the graphic cards will take a high demand in the future.
Do you have a rig and are you preparing it or do you have it on? Unfortunately for me, I don't have enough capital to be able to make one, but I am happy for those who can make money with them.

rig.jpg