Stop copying titles and information - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brandonsaw

Stop copying titles and information

Hello my friend. Indeed, your words are correct. There are a lot of members. They copy the same posts or change a few words and rewrite the same topic. Certainly the officials will be told to delete the post and thus our comments will be deleted and we lost the work we did and I hope some members stop this bad behavior.

When we post any topic which is already existing on the forum is putting us in trouble. Because when moderators deleted those topics which are double the comments of the public is deleted too. So please very carefully post any topic. 

Hello friend. Indeed, your words are correct. It is very bad. It takes a lot of efforts to sit, think and then write. People will interested to reply on your post. But if you copy other's title then nobody will appreciate you.

You're right, it's a problem everyone has on this forum. We hope mediators will find an effective solution. 

Edited by proahmad110

Yes dear friend you are very right that you should not copy paste or spam the others posts because it is the violate of rules and if you do not follow the rules of this forum you will be banned so I advice you to work hard and always make quality posts on this forum. 

Copying someone else's post is not good at all. And if you copy someone else's post, the moderator will delete your post and ban you. So always try your best. Avoid copying other people's posts or information.

You have a very good point dear well done because its against the rules of the forum to copy paste so we should not do this any more if we steal someones hard work it would not be fair with that person so try to work yourself hard and make yourself capable of doing something extraordinary 

Yes your post is meaningful for those who have no idea this thing is harmful .this is bad habit to copy Other people content..thanks me later

Yes my friend, you are absolutely right.. I also noticed that so many members are copying others titles for their topics.. And i also noticed that most of the new members are copy paste others post... I think we All must Have to follow crypto rules. 

Yes, I have also seen this. People are copying the topic and change the words and then post it again due to sake of getting more likes and reputation. There is no good in doing this. Not, just their topic got deleted due to this but also the comments of others too. Instead of getting good reputation, they end in getting negative reputation. Before doing anything, we must have to learn the rules of the forum first and then do our posting according to it.

I am agree with you some not many peoples copying information other and i have know some persons their account banned because they copying other person content and get a benefit with that its not a true way to work like this and earn money without hardworking

Hi my dear friend. You have been posted very useful topic. Most the beginner were copy past the other posts and topic but it was against the rules of this platform. So they want to work hard. 

Thank you, my friend, for this wonderful advice. We must abide by the laws and conditions of the forum and not copy, and we always strive to present our best and create useful topics in order for him to benefit and there are various and different information that helps us start and reach the path to success

Yes, I have also seen this. People are copying the topic and change the words and then post it again due to sake of getting more likes and reputation. There is no good in doing this. Not, just their topic got deleted due to this but also the comments of others too. Instead of getting good reputation, they end in getting negative reputation. Before doing anything, we must have to learn the rules of the forum first and then do our posting according to it.

I am agree with you some not many peoples copying information other and i have know some persons their account banned because they copying other person content and get a benefit with that its not a true way to work like this and earn money without hardworking

You should not copy other member's work as it is not a right thing to do. If you keep writing copied stuff you will not learn anything yourself. If you don't have information about something then do research and write your own work it will help you learn more about the work you are doing.

Copy paste is against the rules of this forum. If you copy paste here, obviously you are committing crime, then you can be given a warning or also can be banned by the administration. 

Yes thats a really good for specially begginers its a really warning point for all new members don't be copy & paste any topic or any information about any other its not good for you so dont be do that just create your own topics and posts and gain good points on there.

Yes you are right the members should use their unique content for upload in any section i have also seen many contents contain the same information so the content should ne always unique and full of information that will always help you in getting good reputation and followers and increase your determination. 

Totally agree with you dear mate , we need to create useful content ,which can include : answering new questions , writing about our experiences or posting about new information we have got from working here 

Yeah that is true, i need to mention don’t duplicate others paintings and normally do what will prevent you from this act, this may lead your account to banned, attempt thru all technique to keep away from this type of issues for your very very own sake and the protection of your account to get banned.Wish your good luck.

Gentleman you said absolutely right and advise my friend you don't copy other title of the post you should create useful post off of this site. Post should be authentic and useful everyone easily be understand of that post. So if the copy of other post and you can banned

That's true. Copy paste is not a good thing and it can get you banned on this forum so avoid doing this. Beside in this forum work hard so that you get knowledge and be able to start your own topic and help other by giving them information.

Yes right . Copy is like a crime . Copy paste work not acceptable this is against crypto rules .   This is really bad . Don't do this . Be aware and follow rules regulation. Be kind and help others.  

Copy is other information in this forum is prohibited from the moderators and any one who is caught will be punished by the admin because he have violet the forum rules and regulations.