Can people steal my Bitcoin? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
No Man

Can people steal my Bitcoin?

Dear friend this is what everyone is afraid of and guess about.I don't think anyone is safe from scammers and their new ways of erecting them every day. So we have to take caution and guess and activate permanent security and use a good legitimate wallet and not rely on email links because most of them are false.

Saving passwords on the Internet is a very big risk. Every time this is repeated more with the purpose of which they stop doing it. And ensure what you have achieved so much so as not to lose it.

Friends, there is absolutely no way that people can steal our bitcoins. Password is strong and your account is secure, so no one can steal your bitcoins .

Well, my friend, I think your proposed topic is very important .. And I agree with you on this topic as the surest way to guarantee your account and protect it from scammers and Thieves is to write it on a sheet of paper away from keeping the password in websites where it is vulnerable to hacking and theft

You have to very careful of your bitcoin. There might be chance to steal bitcoin. Cause lots of spammers and scammers available nowadays. So thats why keep your btc in safe and secure wallet. Dont share personal information. Dont click any unusual links. 

bitcoin is the most important digital currency and its value very high in the world market so you need to care your bitcoin because fraud is every where people can steal your bitcoin and other money by offer you more best and you not believe them and never shared your private information to other you don't know.

Yes of course my friend people can steal your bitcoin but if you share your information to anyone most especially strangers because there's no way hackers can steal your bitcoin without having your access,  so be careful buddy. 

I am also worried about this that my amount can also be Steal and I not want to lose my money and you are right by getting access to our wallets hackers can hack a money we should be careful about this life we should choose a secure and good wallets.

I think this will also happened. Scammers can hack your account and steal your bitcoins. Becareful from scammers and hackers. Don't share you personal information to any unkown person. Wish you all the best.

Of course, I do not keep my private keys on the mobile or on the Internet, in addition to that I use an offline electronic wallet to keep my money, I think this is safer, we have to use high quality electronic wallets

Yes, it is possible my friend, and you have to take this advice, the smartest thing to do when it comes to your digital wealth is to keep your mouth silent about it, and that means not to brag about how much you got in the end. Deal, not to tell people about your bitcoin purchases, you should not post any of your wallet addresses online because when you do, criminals can see how much cryptocurrency you have that could make you a target, and if you need to post an address on the Internet the wallet address for any reason Of the reasons, make sure not to store too much wealth in it and use it only for this purpose. The asset you intend to post online, and the most powerful trick if you consider yourself a target, to have a phishing wallet on hand that contains only a relatively small amount in relation to your total crypto wealth, since that way, in the event of armed robbery, you can use the money in That wallet to send to the attackers in the hope that they would take that money and leave.

• +2 2

I have experience about this but as we know,  Scammers on this forum is increasing day by day .so, you should be careful from the scammers. You should have to be careful and choose a safe wallet   

Yes my brother it may be that your fear is perfectly justified because there is so much technology in the world and using technology your money can be rented to you. I fear God that this will never happen to you, if it ever happened to you it could happen to us. So I would ask you to tighten the security of your account and study it so that no one can break the security of your account.

dear bitcoin is the most popular digital currency all around the world due to its high prices and everyone wants to get it so thats why the scammers which wants to steal our bitcoin by gaining access of our wallet are also increase so in order to avoid from these scammer the best way is that you have to keep your private key safe and do not share your personal information on any websites and also do not trust anyone easily

Certainly my friend, fraudsters can steal anyone's bitcoin, but in order to avoid these things, we must help and support each other, be careful, and try as possible to preserve our confidential information.

Hello My dear friend, actually, yes, hackers can steal your money by your own key, but there are many security systems that prevent intruders from hacking..We need to remain more aware of passwords and keys.. The paper is the best option..Security is your responsibility if you get robbed for not taking care of yourself.

Yes my friend, people can steal my cryptocurrency and bitcoin by hacking my wallet or leaking private passwords and tampering with the account keys.

• +1 1

It is not possible to steal bitcoin by decrypting the encryption that it has, but it is possible to steal it if you have the private key as our colleague says, for this reason we know that we have very well secure our virtual wallets when it comes to keeping our virtual money that are cryptocurrencies, it is very viable to have these wallets, but it is also a great responsibility to save this money.

• +1 1

Thanks. If you are a successful businessman, you have to be careful. Basically, hackers continue to work to hack your account. But, you must be careful. You need to provide a strong password to save your account. Your information should be kept confidential so that hackers do not easily get it. Thanks. You keep your account secure.

Yes, this is true, as many of us have always been exposed to fraud and fraud, entering our account and taking the balance, and this is because of us and because of our mistakes, so we must keep the password in a safe place that no one can penetrate.

Yes my brother it may be that your fear has been completely justified because there are so many technologies in the world and using technology your money can be rented to you. I fear God it will never happen to you, if it ever happens to you it can happen to us too. So I will ask you to tighten the security of your account and study it so that no one can break the security of your account.

My dear friend, welcome, I think that when your wallet is honest with a good password, no one will be able to steal your currency, we must be careful with scammers because they have many ways to steal

The Bitcoin currency is protected by a good security system and cannot be hacked, so there is no fear of your Bitcoin being stolen unless you know the password for your account and your wallet, so be careful and keep it to yourself.

• +2 1

People can steal any currency depending on how you manage your wallet, this is why most of personal information in not advised to be shared with everyone online, and to keep your keys safe, either through another means other than emails online or you rather write it in a safer place , somewhere like your diary etc. Also any site you enter and is it protected site you have to be careful and it to enter any personal information there in.

Of course, this is possible if you share your private key in front of your friends or someone who cannot be trusted
Otherwise, you cannot be robbed
All of us should be careful.