Russian Section vs English Section - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ababakrin

Russian Section vs English Section

The reason is that there are a lot of people don't know the Russian language very well but the English language is the national language of the world and a lot of people know English very well therefore the popularity in the English section is more than the Russian section. 

From the analysis of both the Russian section and the English section I think the Russian section is more active than the English section based on the amount of posts from the Russian section when compared to the post from the English section.

As for the forum, it provides two languages, Russian and English, for Russian, it is the main forum language, and in the Russian section you find most of the country’s residents. As for the English department, it contains members from all over the world and thus you find that the number of its users is much greater, but this does not affect anything, so the information and experience you will take in any section you want to use

• +2 1

English is the most common language and memorial, and the forum contains people from different parts of the world, and I see that English language will be the best way to communicate in the forum

Actually based on my experience and perspective Russian section is  more advanced than the English section and English section is becoming more popular too and there is possibility it will dominate Russian section.

Dear friend   I have seen that more people are active on the Russian section as compared to the English section because Russian section is specially for the Russian people and English section is for the whole word maybe that's the reason and if you know the exact reason then share with me.

According to my point of view dear friend more people are active on the English section then on the  russion sections because most people are active on the Russian section are belong to only Russia and dear friend on English section people are belong to all world.

• +2 1

Although I have not yet looked at the Russian section to make a comparison between the two parties, I believe that the English section is more effective because this language is considered the most popular in the world.

I think that the reason is that the owners of the Russian section are from Russia only, while the English section includes members from all parts of the world and those who speak the English language, which makes it contain more ideas and information.

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear as we see that English section has members from all over the world . So it tends to become more active . As English is very vast language and everyone could understand it while Russian language can be understand by people who live in Russia or have some sort of knowledge of Russian language . That is why English section is more active .

Well, my friend, I know that the two sections are very popular, but perhaps because the English language is a global language and is used by most of the world.

hello friend yes you are right we can working on both sections English action and Russian section but I want to tell you that I am working on English action because it is easy to learn and we can easily easily on this platform number of people are working on English action so we should working according to English because it is an international language and everyone can easily understand English

• +3 1

my dear friend I want to tell you that direction is more active on this forum if you compare it with the English sector but there are too much people from the English sector and they are investing more than the Russian sector

• +3 1

Welcome, my friend. Regarding your question, the main reason behind this is that English is the language spoken all over the world, as it is the second language after the official language of each country. The Russian language is less active in the world and it is limited in Russia only.

• +1 1

I think that most countries in the world deal in the English language, which is why this section is famous, but I think that the Russian section has a lot of publications and interaction and it is better than the English even ...

• +2 1

This is because there are probably more members in the English section. The Russian section sometimes is very good especially when members have been cleaned but now I think both sections are popular because you see trending posts in both languages

Dear friend, the Russian section is more active than the English section and contains more topics, but apart from the Russian people, few people speak the Russian language and can write in the Russian section,But the English language is the language of the world and most of the peoples can write here in the English language section

I think that the reason for the popularity of the English Language section is the spread of the English language in most countries of the world and its popularity is greater than the Russian language. A larger number of members can participate in it and benefit from the information in the forum.

What happens is that the English section is the one that is used the most because the language is more common than Russian, in my case I am using the English section because since I am improving with that language it helps me a lot, I am a student and my teachers tell me that every day I am getting better at both speaking and writing.

• +1 1

This is very natural, my friend. The English language department includes members and minds from all over the world. In contrast, the Russian section includes only Russian members, and this explains that the activity of the English section is greater

• +4 1

Although the forum is mainly for Russian but let's remembers that their are many other members operating in this forum that ain't Russian,so they'll have to communicate using English,I guess that's why the English section has more members than the Russian

Both sections, whether the English language department or the Russian language department are popular by members, but the reason for the prevalence of the English language department is the greater spread of the English language in the countries of the world as it is taught in all schools in all countries.

• +2 1

I think that the Russian section is for Russians only, as for the English section, it is for members from all over the world. The English language is an international language.

Hello my friend
Both sections work on equal work and provide useful information for new beginners, as well as members who practice their activities beautifully and provide useful, unique and new leaflets so that every member of the forum learns and acquires experience and knowledge, and also the forum develops through the progress of the Russian and English sections.

• +2 1

This is normal, my friend, because the English section attracts all countries in the world without the Russians, so the number of members participating here is more than the Russian section.