Where do you earn bitcoin? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Thengggg

Where do you earn bitcoin?

As for me, I tried a lot of sites, but most of them were just deception, so I want you to focus your energy on this forum if you want to get the bitcoin currency because it is the only way I trust and I want to give you advice which is to keep improving in the forum

• +5 1

My friend, a very intuitive question. I collect Bitcoin because it is money and everyone wants money, but how do you collect it? There are many ways, including the free methods, and the other is through investment

My friend, you can win bitcoin here, since you are a new beginner, first you must read the forum rules and then you must write 100 posts for the benefit of the forum and are not paid, and then you must write 20 posts, whether they are comments or posts, and here they pay you 200 satoshi for each Post, but you must learn more in order to earn more profit

• +1 1

39 minutes ago, Marsel2000 said:

My friend, you can win bitcoin here, since you are a new beginner, first you must read the forum rules and then you must write 100 posts for the benefit of the forum and are not paid, and then you must write 20 posts, whether they are comments or posts, and here they pay you 200 satoshi for each Post, but you must learn more in order to earn more profit

@Marsel2000 That's right, here you can earn coins by working with patience, I still do not collect, but I have little time left, that's why every day I make my publications and I sit down to grow my account, I want to take it to the highest level I can and so be long time writing in this forum and that my account is known.

• +1 1

There is no easy way to win large amounts of Bitcoin just like there is no easy way to get a large amount of US dollars or any other currency by working online. The good news is that if you want to put in the effort and work hard, you can make good money online bitcoin.
Also, there is always something that you should spend in order to obtain bitcoin, it is not necessarily money, but you have to spend something like your time, for example, or your email, watching ads or anything else.
Here are some bitcoin sites
1 Coinbase
2 local bitcoins

The truth is that in these times of the high price of BITCOIN sites to earn satoshi have decreased considerably, however there are very little even which give us little amount but it is not more to go accumulating satoshi as everything adds up, lately I'm using a faucet which I have long been working and best of all is still paying is called adbtc.top where I have won several satoshi, on the other hand I recommend that you continue here in the forum as it is the best that exists today. 

This is my first website where I come to earn Bitcoin. Someone told me about this website saying that it really pays. Because I have tried some other websites that all were fake that didn't pay anything. 

I get some btc ist time when I was unaware and don't know more about btc. Then I see on play store a game named bitcoin food ,blast. These games are btc games and are really paid but very low payment now I left them and start working here.My friend suggested me this forum. It is good place to earn money.

I think trading is the best way to earn bitcoin. You need to choose a trading site to earn bitcoin. You can also earn bitcoin by investing.

They have proven their credibility with many before .. It is a safe and comfortable place to work for all of us in the world of coding.

And payments are made to your account on your Jobbit platform, but those payments are made after the first 100 posts are finished for free.

Hai hello mate. Welcome to this forum. First of all in this forum you may have complete the trial posts such as hundred posts. Done it at least one week. After that you may have to post twenty or twenty five posts per day. Your btc will be in yobit.

• +2 1

I tried some faucets and websites, but it was fake and I did not get any profits from it, so I think that being here in the forum and gaining information to create effective posts and make gains from them is the best place for good earning

Right here, friend like you, belonging to this forum apart from our development in this world of cryptocurrencies, making more than 20 publications generates us financially profits.

• Useful or interesting 1

Personally, I earn bitcoin by working in this forum, so if you want to earn bitcoin you have two ways, either by investing or by working in this forum

Well, I have not known about Bitcoin for  very long , practically I can say that cryptotalk is actually my first place where I earn Bitcoin and other cryptocurrecies, though I have tried some mining and airdrops, but all end up to be scam after another.

I earn bitcoin from cryptotalk forum. To be honest this is the best forum I have ever seen. By the opportunity of cryptotalk forum I can earn btc.  Not only earn but also gather knowledge and skill. People of this forum are wise and supportive. They share lots of potential information. We can learn many things from them. Im very optimistic about this forum. 

• +1 1

It is the best site for bitcoin revenue. And the best Bitcoin can be achieved by investing to earn income.  The best is to invest in Bitcoin so as to make a profit and gain more expertise and gain knowledge in transaction costs.    

I want to recommended is that you do not make such short publications remember that your publications have to be used and rated so they can pay you and the second recommendations is that you do a thorough reading of the forum rules.

I am working on the crypto talk to earn bitcoins. This is very reliable website to earn money. We can easily earn here and also learn at the same time. This is very trustable and profitable website for us.i also suggest you to use this site. Thanks

Why do you search, my friend, when you are in the right place to earn Bitcoin. There may be sites to earn Bitcoin, but fraud sites here in this forum, what you have to do is comment on topics and earn Bitcoin or by trading

Dear, there are many sites that have been able to win Bitcoin well, but for me the best of these sites is The Freebitcoin website, it makes us win every hour a sum of it is really good and reliable. 

You can win it by participating in this thread. However, you must produce posts that provide valuable facts or skills, since the forum only pays for useful posts. You can also trade, so you must have some sort of money to spend. Best wishes!

Dear friends, Bitcoin can be earned through this post at Cryptotalk.  Everyone has the opportunity to work here.  You make the best quality post relevant here which is easy knowledge for everyone.  There are many sites recently that offer bitcoin without cryptocurrency.  But I think the Cryptotalk forum is great for everyone.

You win coins here after doing 100 free posts, and after that they give you 20 posts per day, and each comment is calculated and evaluated 200 satoshi and saved in the wallet

This website means we can earn coins from cryptotalk. We can earn some money by learning from this forum, getting information and publishing posts. good luck.

At this time, the price of bitcoin has become so high that it is not easy to buy it. But when the newcomer came to the market, the prices were very low, which was the tail of every kind.Whoever bought it at the time is now doing a lot of work.