What makes topics gained more likes? - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abuabdullahi

What makes topics gained more likes?

Well my friend .. The important and useful topics that bring benefit to everyone are the ones that get likes and discussions .. and they become popular .. You must search for topics that have not been raised yet and create a new topic with its ideas and usefulness .. You must work hard, diligence and patience as well if you want to succeed. I wish you and everyone good luck

I think the number of likes for you post is related to the quality of your content. If you mentioned new information that help the members, there is no doubt that your reputation and likes will get higher.

• +2 1

مساء الخير يا صديقي. 
تساعدك طريقة طرح الموضوع بكلمات منطقية وجذابة على نشر هذا الموضوع بشكل أسرع وبالتالي الحصول على المزيد من الإعجابات والإجابات ليكون موضوعًا مهمًا وشيقًا لمعظم فئات المجتمع

Topics get likes when they are useful and aim to provide information about cryptocurrencies and trading to members and give them experience and knowledge so you can attract members

Certainly because publishing topics will bring you more reputation, but you should think about a good topic and publish it, because unhelpful topics that are duplicate will be deleted and you will not get paid for them.

The most important things is the value of knowledge your content. we should use our thinking and experience to create new technique's and interesting topics to gain reputation. we can also attract people by using useful and accurate content in our post's and topic's. When we follow all the rules and regulations of posts and topic's then we get reputation day by day more.

Always the most interesting topic gets the most likes. We should write posts that benefit all members to get the required interaction, and it is better to call friends to evaluate posts and comments.

• +3 1

Your topics should be useful to the reader, and include a specific problem or interesting topic that attracts the attention of forum members. Increase your information on the forum and on cryptocurrencies, and send them to the members.

If the topic contains benefit to all and valuable information, then the interaction is always wonderful and the members are often interacting with it. This is the reason for receiving a huge amount of likes, and this encourages everyone to have their topics scientifically beneficial to all

As a beginner on this forum, I have noticed that posts of scientific interest attract many people to like a post.I also think that members should support the publisher who deserves it to continue spreading the bad things that are beneficial to this community

my friend , you have to provide good content to be more beneficial , because repeating topics does not benefit people and they do not need it , so interaction comes with vital posts that people can respond to .

On 1/4/2021 at 5:44 PM, Abuabdullahi said:

Hello everyone here. I have observed that most posts don't get much like compare to topic. People react much on topic than post. If you have much topic than post then the money you will make will be higher. Do tag people in your post to gain more money. Best of luck.

Yes my dear friend, if you want to get the maximum likes on your topic, then you can always create a powerful and informative and knowledgeable topic, and create a topic of interest that proves to be more and more helpful to people. When you create such a topic that is, then when people prove to be flowers, then people will give more and more likes and your purpose will be fulfilled.

Yes, dear, any topic that attracts admiration is the new topic and full of useful information that friends find useful for them in their work so that they can succeed in their tasks

Edited by Ayman22
  • Useful or interesting 1

My dear brother, welcome to the encryption forum. I think you should provide good content that is of benefit to all, especially beginners. It should be new and non-repeated content. Thank you for this good post

hello my friend, I think that the best thing to make your topic gain more likes is to be useful and discuss an important issues and the more the topic is clear, I love it more, and I give it a good reputation. Repetitive and boring topics. I cannot continue reading it nor give it a reputation

• +2 1

Dear friend, you have to do posts and present topics. You should not only do one. We must all present topics and participate on the topics in addition to that we must present topics of interest and benefit everyone in order to get a reputation.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

For this at first you have to follow the rules and regulations of cryptotalk forum. Make useful, relevant,  unique,informative topic. Your topic needs to understand by others. Dont make too hard. You can use tag. Research a lot. Never stop learning. Gather knowledge and skill. 

• +2 1

Hello 

you have to provide great content, which will benefit people and like them more and more. 

Always try to create a topic in this way to get more people to get more likes.

A new and legitimate idea can also help share something better.

My friend before creating topics

The person must be fully informed about useful topics

He must first participate in comments on useful posts to be able to gain information and learn to craft a useful topic

My dear friend, so that your posts gain the admiration of many members, through your participation in wonderful and attractive posts, in addition to being useful and effective, thus obtaining the good reputation and admiration of many members. Thank you very much.

• +3 1

Yes friends, the topics in which knowledge and information is very high, people like it very much and the more people like it, the more the ratings and reputations of the human being gets better. 

Actually my friend the thing that makes your topic He earns his admiration. Valuable information, rich in advice, free of misspellings, then earns a bad reputation.

• +2 1

Dear friend one and only thing to get more likes and positive reputation is useful and informative content because when our content will be useful and in simple wording then people understand easily and give likes and positive reputation.

your posts says that very good posts you like, then you will be able to change yourself. your appraisals by expanding your communication with individuals by remarking on posts and trading thoughts, just as giving assessmentsyou must share interesting information that interests the other members and that is argued information of quality and easy to understand and you will have many likes.. 

• +4 1

I think what makes the topics gain more likes is the positive and interesting content. Its content is useful for all members. It has no spelling mistakes.