Do you follow other members by seniority on the forum or the usefulness of their posts? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Yoli2531

Do you follow other members by seniority on the forum or the usefulness of their posts?

Good question, thank you I think that exclusively in this forum we can rely on seniority to know useful topics because the senior members here have made a lot of effort to be at this level, so we can always rely on their topics because they are More experience than anyone here, but this does not mean that we cannot benefit from junior members. On the contrary, we may find very important and useful information for them, but I prefer to take my sources from senior members more. 

• +5 1

If I follow a person, I would not follow them because of their seniority they may be old here in the forum but they do not write very well and that is why I prefer to follow people who make good topics even if they are not so long here in the forum or they are not very old.

You are right, my friend, I agree with you on this, there are many new members who have new and useful ideas. We must follow them and give them a positive reaction to their posts to encourage them to continue and do their best. We also have to follow the older members because they have great experience and knowledge and They have rich experiences who can help us, guide us, and give us useful advice. We avoid getting into trouble and making mistakes. We have to know that every member of this forum has a role in developing the forum and improving it through cooperation and providing our best.

Certainly, following up with people who have great experiences in this field will increase your experiences, and it is also important to benefit from their experiences and follow up their posts daily in order to benefit from them.

• +1 1

In fact, I am interested in obtaining interest and knowledge about encrypted currencies and gaining experience, whether from beginners or from old members, everyone has special knowledge that can benefit the rest of the members.

If i had to follow a person and i would not follow them because of their seniority because they may be old here in the forum but they do not write very well and that is why i prefer to follow people who make good topics.

I follow the majority of the members because of their helpful posts. Since several senior members are failing to produce valuable material. So, no matter how senior or junior they are on this forum, I always follow those who consistently create useful posts.

Through my situation, my buddy, I seek the oldest participants so I can learn more about them. They have all of the experiences that one has to acquire, and you'll have to listen to them about something that they are because they're in life. I want to listen to the older people as they're the ones who have all of the wisdom. You just have to take a little time to listen to eachother because they are always ready to share everything.

I follow most members for their useful post.The people with experience here help us to solve the problems associated with the forum . And the people new and usefull post and usefull topics that help us know the development of the crypto world. 

Actually i think We can also earn money by publishing useful posts by following the members who publish useful informational information in the forum.

• +1 1

As for me I prefer to follow other members especially if their posts are useful and helpful, by following them you will get more knowledge, reputation and you will learn from their experience.am indeed a new member here and I will try to follow the members that will help me to gain more experience and knowledge.