For experienced people how can I know when to buy and when to sell my coins - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
eiad.esmail7

For experienced people how can I know when to buy and when to sell my coins

On 1/3/2021 at 2:05 PM, eiad.esmail7 said:

For experienced people how can I know when to buy and when to sell my coins?

Firstly collect some information, about the matters which are correlating to your business.

Like investment plans for short or longer terms.

After collecting, get some information from uour seniors or friends.

And then invest on any platform.

So, by doing all this there is not a good or bad time on Crypt currncy.
It mainly depends on your luck.

So, Use your luck. So will be profitable i hope.

Fortune favours the brave.

Be eefective and be supportive.

One day you will achieved what you have desired.

Best wishes for the all new commers and old fellows for their investments.

Firstly collect some information, about the matters which are correlating to your business.

This is very important and unique topic because the respond or reply from the senior members of this platform will help us, we the new members who want start investing and trading in cryptocurrency very soon to know the best time to and best time to sell. Thank for sharing this topic.

Well my dear friend, it is a good question that you must have a good knowledge and see the schedule of changing the value of currencies with time. This needs a lot of study and research before you can expect the future of the currency. You can use certain channels that help you to expect

Dear fellow, There are lot of site from where you can check the up down rates of coins such as coin marketcap and also invest and trade on these sites. Buy coins when you fell this rate is low and sell them at high rates. Be careful for investing on any site. Work hard and spend time on this forum to learn all strategies. 

Dear I advise you to wait until the price of the currency you want is low, and then buy and wait until you rise and sell so you have earned a lot. It is a good way to profit from cryptocurrency trading. 

It is important to keep an eye on the market and seeing the price of coin buy the coin at the minimum price and then wait for the price to go up. It is very important to regularly observe the market. Sell the coin on maximum price.

23 hours ago, Alina42 said:

Dear friends, @Danyel @Robin Hood 786 ❤️cryptocurrency is a digital platform. You must be permanently aware of the digital currency market and keep a certain currency in mind and monitor it and when you see that its price has gone down unprecedentedly, buy that coin and wait until it rise again, and then sell it, that is, everything depends on your experience. Thank you 

images (14).jpeg

Yes I am agree with you my dear @Alina42 .

You are right that we should have a nice currency in our wallet for next time use. When the value or price of that currency increase then we should sell it for good profit.

From the experts' message, we will learn about prices and supply and demand. You'll need some expertise and experience as they rise. When trading, you must first learn about the market and then use instructions to make money by selling. @Nook_Starga @shakeelsherpao

The real way to know the best time to buy or sell is to read the graphs and see how they are moving, with this you can know with little precision how much it can go up or how much it can go down, for this our knowledge in the area is he becomes more specialized every time we learn to read the charts and we know precisely when to sell and when to buy.

Hello everyone, friends first of all, you have to know how the cryptocurrency market moves, now, according to my experience, you should sell your coins when the price is in a strong resistance, and buy when you are in a strong support, ie buy cheap and sell expensive.

• Useful or interesting 1

I apologize my friend, I can't help you with that. You have to take advice from old members, and they will give you the best information.

You must monitor the movement of the digital currency markets and do the buying process when it is low and selling when the price rises, but the most important thing is your choice of the currencies that you want to work with and this requires you to monitor a certain currency so that you know whether it will bring you profit or not,
Or ask old members for high-value coins

After years of trading Bitcoin I do not put all my money in one basket or one currency, diversification is a very important economic principle, and now I invest in a number of other digital currencies, with the aim of anticipating the gains as well as the risks, and about the method or steps that a Bitcoin trader can start The first thing is that there must be money, regardless of its amount, and that he has an account in one of the sites that sell Bitcoin, and it is available and available, but he must make sure that these sites have their credibility and good reputation, and the second step is to create an account. On one of the sites that allow trading digital currencies, and that this site is reliable and provides the largest number of currencies.
Experience comes from experience, but you should start with what you said and remember, do not put all eggs in one basket, for this it is possible to allocate part of the money that you can spend on marginal things and does not affect your financial position much.

This is just simple and straight forward, just follow the price fluctuations of the cryptocurrency market, you buy when the price comes down and then sell when the price goes, I hope my advice is helpful and useful to you dam, thanks.

This is the main question that everybody wants to know with some value, since the world of crypto currency makes it impossible to predict or know where the price will go. Elon Musk's single tweet has the ability to drive the market up or down

I've tried studying online for signs on the right time to know when to do business, as you said for the experts, but it's not easy. On this topic, I really need an expert's opinion.

The proper time to buy coins,is when their value and price has fallen and went low,you can buy and store them till when their prices starts pumping up and rising,then you'll sell them out at this point to get much profits

• +1 1

It is a complicated thing and you are supposed to be familiar with investment and cryptocurrency matters, but you simply have to buy the cryptocurrency when its price is expected to increase, and sell it when its price actually increases and reaches its peak.

• +3 1

By taking time to study in this forum we can learn to trade and buy any cryptocurrency coin from yobit exchange and sell it when we get profit.

I think when start trade our confidence level must be high and also decision power must be high..when the cruncey price is low we buy it and when cruncey value high we must sell it...

Hello my friend
You can sell a currency when it rises above its price
This process is called the process of trading, so I advise you when you start trading to buy a currency whose value is weak and to be patient with it and when it rises, you must sell it in order to make profits and you should study the currency field. The currency you will buy to ensure that this currency is stable in the market

• +3 1

Welcome my friend, there is no specific time to buy and sell, for example, there is an investment. You can buy a currency when its price is low and sell it when its price rises, and this depends on the supply and demand for it.

Welcome my friend, it is something that requires experience and to do more than one experience to learn
In my opinion, you should monitor currency rates daily and when they rise, you can sell
Good luck, my friend

I think this depends on the market rate . If we observe market rates in our day to day routine then we can surely be able to buy and sell coins at perfect time . When their prices falls we should go for it to buy because we can buy it at cheaper rates at this time. And when market prices rise we should sell those coins to earn greater profit.