Will digital currencies be available in 2030? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kafon

Will digital currencies be available in 2030?

Cryptocurrencies are spreading widely and I think they will control the global economy slowly, but it takes more time and from now to 2030 I think that Bitcoin will reach 100 thousand dollars ...

• +2 1

Due to the popularity of cryptocurrencies today, I think that it can continue to grow as time passes, it will still exist by 2030 and surely there will be new ways to obtain it, we do not know. Let's get together in it, cryptocurrencies are here to stay.

• Useful or interesting 1

Cryptocurrency is really spreading around the world and so many people are trusting cryptocurrency, and so many people are investing in cryptocurrency, hopefully the cryptocurrency will really last more than 2030, and by them must of the countries of world will accept cryptocurrency.

Hello, my friend, in fact I do not think so, especially if you mean that cryptocurrencies should replace paper currencies because I believe that each of these currencies has its own characteristics that distinguish it, but in the end the answer to that needs people who are experts in the global economy who It overlaps with many things, but as someone who is interested in cryptocurrencies I am sure they have a bright future, I wish all the best.

• +4 1

Hello dear friend
I believe that cryptocurrencies will remain and evolve and will take an important place around the world because these currencies are handled by many people around the world via the Internet and websites, so I don't think they will disappear.
I hope that developing countries deal with these currencies, especially Bitcoin, so that their economy improves

• +3 1

أعتقد أنه بعد كل هذا الوقت سيصبح شائعًا جدًا ويستخدم كثيرًا ، خاصة في البلدان المتقدمة رقميًا وتقنيًا ، يتجه العالم نحو التخلي عن الورق والسرعة في كل شيء.

• +3 1

I think cryptocurrencies have a good future
For what it has achieved in terms of height and universality and has become a currency
Equivalent to fiat currencies somewhat
And its popularity is increasing significantly

Hello my friend, I think that digital currency is the currency of the future and will have a great impact. The popularity and acceptance of cryptocurrencies by all over the world is increasing day by day, I think it will be more important than fiat currencies, good luck.

I believe that digital currencies will be available in the year 2030 because many people trade and work with them, and they have been admired by many people, and that society is constantly evolving and that these currencies and working with them are wonderful and advanced, so there is no doubt that they will last.

Our universe is changing all the time, and that no one knows where we will end up in the future. However, in my view, the success of cryptocurrency has led to an increase in the number of supporters and followers as a result of the rewards they earn during their distribution, especially for those with ample expertise and access to knowledge. About cryptocurrency and how to properly deal and invest in them... As a result, I expect that these currencies will be available in 2030, but that they will not entirely replace paper currencies.

On 1/2/2021 at 5:52 PM, Kafon said:

We receive a lot of news every day on social media, including those who support the field of digital currencies and blockchain, and some who reject such assets on the pretext that they are decentralized and their prices are unstable. Will this technology prevail in all parts of the world or will it disappear and keep central banks and fiat currencies dominating our world?

I can say it will available in future because as increasing the of its popularity and many other countries are also accepting it and using it as its national currency so it can be possible that digital currency will be available for payment in future.

The world has progressing day bu day and the fame of the digital currencies also goes on increasing, in the 2030, i thing every individual is linked with crypto world.

Actually digital currencies are the fate of the world. Doe to the easiest and safest way to handle cryptocurrency , the thing is getting day by day importance all over the world. By 2039, it will spread throughout the world 

It's totally well on the cryptocurrency market because if it's market will remain top in the online work then it will get more success in the future and all the questions will definitely exist in 2030.