Don't Give Up Now My Friends. - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptotalk01

Don't Give Up Now My Friends.

Yes, my friend, I agree with you, good and beautiful things need patience to reach them and not feel frustrated, in order to reach our goals and in this forum we must be patient and contribute to pushing friends to participate in this forum

Yes, I believe my friend, we must work hard without boredom. you will get nothing until you work hard. nothing comes easy. we must work without boredom.

Your words are correct and encouraging, my friend, thank you
Success is a road full of adventures and profits, so we must learn more and more and we must be patient because patience is the key to success and we must gain knowledge and experience in the field of cryptocurrencies in order to become highly experienced members.
Success will come soon

• +3 1

Yes friend,in life we have to face differnt series of challenges,but we can overcome them with hardwork and patience,it's true that nothing good comes easy not onky in this forum,we have to worl harder and never give up even during hardtimes,one day we'll surely benefit from our hardwork and patience.

Thanks for your advice my friend,if we want to fulfill our goal and success in our work,we have to overcome difficulties and don't give up at all.we have to do our best to achieve our goal perfectly. 

Of course, my friend, I never think about giving up .. I'm here to just win and that's what I'm trying to do. 
I've read all the prerequisites for this forum so I don't get caught up in the risk and try to get to the top.

In every field we face problems and difficulties. We must be patient and wait for opportunities and exploit them to reach the top. You must be patient and endure, so you must not give up.

Actually your post is a lot of inspiration for us all. We can help each other to make great posts.This is an excellent stage, we can help ourselves a ton by aiding each other since, supposing that we help anybody, we will likewise be helped from anybody..

Yes, I believe that this is a wonderful subject, and that we should not give up in any circumstance. Often, many things depress us, and we decide to give up our fight, but I believe that we should not give up at any time. Instead, we should strive harder than ever, and have hope of succeeding.

Well, my friend, I totally agree with this .. and I thank you for the time you have given to writing the topic .. that reaching the summit requires patience in the first place .. just as it is in hard work and diligence that you can gain knowledge, money and also the experience that enables you to succeed .. Do not give up .. Get up and succeed

Thank you for the motivation, my friend. Yes, I agree with you. We must not give up in the event of failure. We must rise again with greater strength. Success in the field of cryptocurrencies requires patience and we go up the ladder of success step by step.

I agree with you, my friend, that we should never give up, that we should always promote ourselves to a better reality. We must provide useful, valuable and informative topics and publications and correct and sound ideas, share them with other members and evaluate them and we must adhere to the standards and provisions of this forum.

• +3 1

Seeing a post like this while I'm working hard on this forum makes me really want to go ahead and be really patient to advance in this area thank you .

• +2 1

Thank you for this participation, my friend, we must motivate each other, and for anyone who feels frustrated, I say to you, you should not feel frustrated. You just have to believe in yourself and start over and learn from your mistakes.

On 1/2/2021 at 7:48 AM, Cryptotalk01 said:

Nothing good in this world comes easily for that reason i want to tell us that we should not feel discouraged while working in this forum because everyone is working on there timezones, let us pursue our dreams by working patiently in any section of the forum we visit because sooner or later we shall definitely be recognized as good ambassadors of this great forum.

DON'T GIVE UP, GREAT THINGS TAKE TIME 💯.

Keep pushing my friends we are almost there.

@Cryptotalk01 Never give up, you have to work with perseverance and a lot of effort to achieve the goals that we set for ourselves, we must make our account grow every day and thus take it to high levels of excellence, always a good account in a forum is respected and its owner have advantages that can give you benefits,
Many companies look for this type of account as a requirement to make airdrops and contest, so it is better to have a good account for this prepared.

Yes my friend, in recent times I have seen the decrease of new topics within the forum which has worried me because I have read several topics where users are discouraged by the low cost of TALK tokens, but for those users should work in the same way because surely the administrators are already working on a solution for all users of this forum are rewarded for keeping alive and at the top of this forum which is undoubtedly the best.

I agree with you and would like to add that patience is the basis of all success
In addition to the determination and insistence on every dream or job as long as we are confident that we will make money from it in the future as in this forum.

As a human being giving up is not the solution for all problem we encountered and the way how we handle the problem is very important, therefore the members of this platform more especially the new members should have some patience in this platform.

Yes, I believe it is past time for me to cooperate with you. Do not surrender. To accomplish something, you must work diligently and put in an effort. And if the statistics aren't in your favor, you'll get what you want the next time. If you miss the first or second time, don't give up and risk hops. You'll have to work harder the next time. If you're a newbie, just try and figure it out and work hard to meet your goals.

Yes, I will not give up and I will work hard and patience to be one of the distinguished members of the Forum with confidence and affirmation, and I will not tolerate that

Yes dear friend,  don't give up   great things take some time . Do hard work ,keep patience to achieve your goals.  And do appreciate your self.  The only one person can change your life is only you . So never lose hope   

Absolutely my dear. We must never give up, no matter what problems we fall into and find difficulties on our way, we must continue to strive to reach the success and the goal that we desire. Surrender is a sign of weakness and strength in diligence and perseverance. good luck to you .

• +2 1

Welcome all to me, I appreciate every post that one of you publishes because it contains many valuable information, but if that post that contains valuable information is not actually copied / pasted, the owner of the post is a failure.

• +3 1

Yes, you are right. I believe you should not give up now because this is the time to earn because the BTC price is so high right now, and we are here to earn, so I believe you should just work hard and do it because it is your time bro.

• +1 1

Yes my friend your words are essential in order to reach our goal we have to challenge difficulties and be patient and spend enough time in the forum to achieve the required experience good luck 

• +1 1