Don't Give Up Now My Friends. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptotalk01

Don't Give Up Now My Friends.

Such ports are motivating posts for us but I think how many member which join this platform are all mature and have knowledge of their good and bad so if they give its mean that they start theirself with zero.

Yeah .Totally agree with you.I am new here and learning about crypto and day by day i am improving which makes me very happy and i m not giving up and now after your post i am motivate by your post that great things take time and who knows one day we reached there where we want to go and for this we have to encourage ourself and never give up in any situatuon.

I want to tell you that don't give up either you are in any field of your life.You want luxuries are any thing good in your life then you have to do work hard and do not step back due to failures. And due to failures you shouldn't give up.

I'm impressed with your post bro... You are right that we should not give up.

When we are didn't struggl then how we are successful in our dreams. Of we are wants to achieve your goals in this life then we should struggl on any work till you have success. If we give up then we are failed to achieve our goals and not can step up in this world.

In this forum we shall be work with Patience.and not give up.

Hello everyone, without a doubt working in this forum is not easy, it requires a lot of concentration and patience, to do quality work, surely at some point we are going to decline, but we have to get up and move on, this is a forum that It is worth it that we dedicate our time and dedication, since our effort will always be rewarded.

I totally agree with you my friend .. patience is the key to success in whatever work we do in our life .. I think that the world of cryptocurrencies needs a lot of effort, perseverance and patience so that we can earn money later

Dear friend  In order to improve in any endeavor, we must first set our own goals.  Then we can move forward step by step towards our success.  Otherwise, if we do not know which way to go, our path will become very difficult and we will not be able to reach our goal easily.  Thank you.

There are lot of peoples in this forum who have different kinds of experience , so my opinion would be that to help each other out so that the new comers would be able to understand everything about this forum. The main reason for people leaving this forum is that they dont understand anything and they will feel frustrated and they will quit. My advice would be to not give up and keep hardworking and see your results.

Of course it can never be given up because it is a site of a lot of knowledge. Making money from here is why making money. We can be proficient in English and we can fulfill our dreams by making a lot of money from now on. We can do better in the future. Thank you.

13 hours ago, Cryptotalk01 said:

You have said it all dear friend and since our primary assignment in the forum is to post reasonable quality posts about cryptocurrencies and there related activities then we should all focus on that so that we can get getting paid fully in both satoshi and talkcoin.

We just have to go one with the good work because nothing good comes easily just the way you earlier stated and we shall definitely earn something reasonable as long as we don't give up from working in this forum because it has a bright future ahead.

16 hours ago, online123 said:

Your words are very valuable because we never give up. If we accept the rate, we will lose.So if we try again and again we will achieve success.If we give time to this site and try to post good again and again, then we will achieve something much better.So we will never give up.

No one is a loser in this world because only we can determine that and as long as we keep fighting one day things will be alright especially in this forum where becoming a senior member is not easy but we need to carry on with our work so that we can be recognized as good ambassadors of the forum one day.

I don't know what you are thinking about because here you can have a lot of benefits through friends, your friends can be by your side because you can work on the side whenever you have your attention, you may need your friends because here you are good  I think you need to acquire some knowledge. I think your friends will be by your side whenever you work. Hopefully you will acquire some good knowledge.

Nothing in this life is just apick up without giving your solidarity effort and time so don't surrender it too soon. in the event that you considering surrendering regardless of what stress you are experiencing be steady and remain centered to accomplish your goals. state to your self I won't surrender I will make it to where I need to make it...

A very useful advice to us (newbie), we appreciate your post and publications and surely we will be determined to reach the set goal. Thanks for the post

18 hours ago, chfarhan103 said:

Yeah of course dear!

Always think posting and move forward with a good crough and spirits.

Some gave up very close to their achievement and goals,so try your best till the end and after success not take rest extra be avoid this and keep struggling on your way.

Good luck always be motivated.

Sure brother and we should never give up on something we can't go a day without 🤔 about, let us keep striving untill we achieve our goals in this forum and in addition let us make positive constructive posts so as to well recognized by the administration.

Yes it is right I think don't give up now and it is the time for earning because this time the BTC price is so high and we are here for the earning so I think just work hard and do it it is your time bro.

Yes I 100 percent agree with you so I think it is the best time for us. Because cryptotalk is not free and it is also give us money so work with carefully don't use plagiarism and earn well. It is the best opportunity.

A journey of thousands mile begin with a step. Apply patience and work toward the realization of your goals and objective. It not good to give up on the road, continue your journey no matter the difficulties you confront during your journey, one day you will get to your destination. This simple tips is applicable to your existence in cryptotalk forum.

Giving up on anything is  not a good sign of an individual. There will always be challenges that will come up all the time. If you keep giving up everytime, you will never achieve anything. When we realise this, we can be able to exercise patience and fight harder for something great.

• Useful or interesting 1

I must confess, the first hundred posts as a beginner is very discouraging. I know that patience and hard work always pay off. I will be patient and I will also advice my fellows in this forum to also be patient. If we keep following the rules and we keep posting nice things, it will pay in the end. @Al-mubin

2 hours ago, Abdullah jan said:

@Ahmad746hey bro hope u r fine and doing good 

I already watch your all tag and also I love your opinion hope u understand it and I agree with u as a newbie I was thinking a lot about this plate forum and also I've also a lot of questions in my mind but it's All clear now and I'm happy to get my first payment hope u all will get your payment soon if u like my opinion please don't forget to leave your valuable reaction @Ahmad746

That's a great @Abdullah jan💓. I really congratulate 🎊 you on receiving your first payment from crypto😊. This is because of your hard work😍. Dear friend I am happy 😎for you that you have learn all the rules and regulations of forum. 

Dear mate @Cryptotalk01. Your post inspire me a lot and male me able to do more work on crypto with heart💝. Wish you best of luck😇

Absolutely amazing post am fully agree to u if you want to full fill your dreams and achievements so its better to keep it up and continue ur struggle defeat the negative thinking then you will be succeed oneday

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Onoru said:

I must confess, the first hundred posts as a beginner is very discouraging. I know that patience and hard work always pay off. I will be patient and I will also advice my fellows in this forum to also be patient. If we keep following the rules and we keep posting nice things, it will pay in the end. @Al-mubin

Yes that us very true because we all goes through this process and it has proven to be a very difficult task but it has been played off through our patients and persistence.

Yes my friend, all of us should never give up in our lives and we should all work hard in this world to get success. There are many people who, in the beginning, become this debt by working in short forum. And then later when there is a failure working there, then he stops working here. You should not do this at all. Everyone should never give up, keep working to achieve the success.  

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes you are right My friend we gain nothing without struggle and hard work sometimes we couldn't get good reputation points we must not lose our heart need to keep on working one day we'll be a successful person

• +1 1