Post with zero Reputation points - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohammad Feyaz

Post with zero Reputation points

Of course dear there is some difficulties which we are faced. But its little bit more difficult to get positivr reputation. And gettimg positive reputation is also necessory to get payment. Post wigh no positive reputation will not paid . So dear pay heed on yoir posts and create quality and useful posts to get more positve reputation and earn more money.

Hello, it's actually very bad and it's also frustrating that you're publishing and you get a negative reputation or you never get it so when you're writing, write something useful. To get a reputation.

Hello my friend

I hope you are well too ..

I do not think that you will get reputation points from the first time, and you may participate more than once until you get an evaluation or a good reputation point ... Yes, reputation points are very important, this confirms that you are publishing the right and useful content to others .. But I think that when you publish Useful and valuable information abiding by the laws, this is a good thing and it prompts you to continue and progress .. Not getting a point of evaluation will be better than getting a negative point or a warning .. I wish you good luck my friend

Dear @Mohammad Feyaz  reputation is necessary for every post because if we not get any positive reputation on our post that post is not counted in yobit and we can't get payment for that post. If we want to get positive reputation it is necessary to follow the rules and work hard for creating posts. 

The publications bring many qualifications since it is due to our content when publishing, the better the content the more qualifications we will have, our payment is due to our qualifications and therefore the work we do must captivate the attention of all so that we receive qualifications and our payment , for this reason they are given a week to collect what you do today.

Exactly, partner the post to be paid in addition to being useful should have a positive rating if any post has negative reaction, will not be paid so we must strive to make good content publications 

Yes this is updated rule which stated that to get your posts paid you have to need at least one positive reputation on that post, otherwise it will be not paid. But in reality it is very difficult to get a reputation on the post even the posts are very useful and informative no one is willing to give a reputations for free and this is very unfortunate. Before this rule everyone gave reputation to complete their 50 reputation task to get payments.

• +1 1

According to new payment policy, this forum only give Satoshis for the posts that earn ratings. Each liked post give you 1000 Satoshi. While the posts that has zero ratings will not give you anything except from Talks. Because CryptoTalk gives full tokens for our useful posts but give bitcoins for only liked posts.

• +4 1

Hello everyone. I don't know ehy this happens. Most of the people over here do their job to help us out. In return they don't get reputation they deserve. This is very dissapointing to see.

Dear you have listened right.A post with zero reaction is not awarded with payment.According to the rules of crypto, you get a payment when your post is useful.And your post is useful when your post gets a reaction or a reputations.If the wave  of the reputations continues on your post, it will be successful and then you will get the payment as well. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

This publication has been very helpful, I am new and the information I obtained reading the comments is valuable to me, it is good to know this type of thing and I also know how difficult it is to get a reputation in each of your publications, as my friend said There are so many comments that sometimes ours are lost among so many others, most of them read the first 10 comments and those are the ones that receive a score.

But let's keep striving through effort and perseverance many achievements are achieved.

Yeah, my friend's integrity is really significant. We're just going to get paid for those posts that have a good reputation. If there is a post with zero credibility, it won't get paid for that post. I think it's a little difficult, so sometimes you don't get a reputation for your positive message. So it's really disappointed that you're working so hard on it, so it's all gone in vain.

Well,  it really difficult to say,  as I have no evidence of whether a post would be paid even if it had not been rated, so but from what I heard the post without a reputation would not be paid. 

Positive reputation means a lot after completion of hundred comments on this forum you will have to do 20 comments per day on which if you get positive reaction on each positive reaction you will get talktokens and bit coins of each comment this is why positive reaction is important 

Allah's plans are better than us !

Reputation points are very necessary for your payment because if your post having the +1,+2,+3,+.....so on reacts then your post will be paid and you will getting the good payment. And if you having the zero reputation on your post then your post will not paid and you will not get the any payment of this post. 

Yes you are right dear. If your post have zero reputation then I think it is not good and you can't got money i think so it is clear when you got reputation so your income increased I think.

• +1 1

Fantastic popularity approach loads after of entirety of hundred feedback in this discussion board you may must do 20 feedback in line with day on which in case you get high quality response on every advantageous reaction you'll get talktokens and bit coins of each comment this is why fantastic response is crucial.

On 1/2/2021 at 1:07 PM, Mohammad Feyaz said:

Hello everyone hope u are well!... I have listened that according to update Reputation points are necessary for payment so I would like to ask that those post which have zero Reputation points mean there is no one who reacted to a post so would it be paid or not?  Everyone knows that we make a post and there are hundreds of posts and getting Reputation points on every post is too difficult.

Waiting for ur replies...

I join crypto not long ago so I can tell you the internet thing but in my opinion you won't get paid if your post don't have enough repetition. But don't give up all this try to make informative post you will get both repotation eventually. And it's everyone's duty to give repetition on those good and informative post.

Posts that do not have a positive reputation will not be paid. Therefore, we should make every post useful and useful so that we get a positive reputation on each of our posts and we can earn paid for each post. We will only get paid for a post that has a positive reputation.

• +1 1

Yes mate, if your post can't receive positive reaction you can get paid for that post. Yes it's really hard to receive positive reaction for every post but if  you make topic with doing nice research you can get more positive reaction. but we might never receive good reaction even if we make useful post.

Welcome my friend, the good reputation here in the forum is of utmost necessity. The most important thing here is to abide by the laws and regulations related to this forum. You write 20 posts every day and that your posts are clear without grammatical errors

Recently crypto change their rules that if there is no reputation your post your post will not be counted for the payments that why its requirement of any post for the reputation you need to improve the quality of post

Unfortunately that's true. If the post is not rated positively, payment does not occur. A lot of people are concerned about this issue because payments are started to get very low. Many people write their posts and leave the forum, they don't react on other content so this is what happens.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

for now it is very important to get reacts on your posts. Now you must have to try to get reacts on your posts so that you can earn money from here. It is great thing that will make you more active 

This is right, and lately the reputation has been gone too low as very little is given for the comments we make, while the topics we make may have a good chance of being deleted so it is not possible to make the same as in previous months coming from the satoshi payments.