Hastening in posting will never lead us toward success. - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Haley

Hastening in posting will never lead us toward success.

Of course, before posting any topic, everyone should see if there is a similar topic on the forum so that the posts do not resemble ،
You should ask friends or older people when there is a problem and do not rush to publish before asking .

• +1 1

I welcome you my friend
I agree with you because rushing to posts and not focusing on their content, in addition to grammatical or writing errors, all lead to a bad reputation.
I advise you to stay away from them, focus on content, and work hard

Yes, my friend, of course, the haste to publish the participation may see us and make us fail, so we have to be careful and watch out for this topic, thank you for this wonderful and useful participation. 

My friends It is not important that we write and publish and complete the 20 posts required daily to win because then you will not get positive assessments and profit, but the important thing is that we write useful publications with good content and a new topic that provides benefit to members, then we will get a good reputation and win  Lots of money

• +4 1

Of course everyone here agrees with you opinion. Speed in the publishing process You will get warning points Stay away from copying and pasting and repeating topics until you get support from friends I wish success to everyone

As the proverb says, there is regret in haste, meaning that quick work to finish tasks will cause us to make mistakes. We are indispensable for giving every work its right to complete it properly and in order to avoid as much as possible the warning points and the danger of prohibition Thank you for your advice, my friend.

Yes, this is true. There are many members who only care about the number of posts and comments and do not care about the usefulness of this post for the rest of the members.  That is why we must spread awareness that this forum is to make full use of information, not just money

In fact, I have committed to your words, my friend, I have put in time to read and learn, and I am trying to give enough time to understand the topic before commenting to give a post that is spoiled and not deleted and I can gain evaluation on it.

• +2 1

Yes you are absolutely right.haste makes waste.hastening is not good at all.we should work in creating good and quality content and Don't rush to make waste posts which will not benefit us.

I hit the truth, my friend, patience is the key to success registration in the posts and may lead to ban in particular area was information and duplicate and other useful ABS irrelevant, we must carefully so that we get good reputation and be more.

Of course, what was happening was that the members were seeking to achieve the largest possible number of comments without understanding or knowing what the post contained
Therefore, a time interval was set between the participation and the other to avoid what we talked about previously.

Very good, my friend We all know that we must be slow in our writing and be accurate with our information.

We have to rely on quality, not quantity, in our topics.

If we get a bad reputation we will be in danger of being banned.

Improve your posts and skills in writing to avoid getting warning points.

• +2 1

Yes i agree with you We should take the time to publish our 20 useful posts daily, research and learn and publish unique posts. We should not be in a hurry and should not make any mistake in the post.

Focus on the good content of our posts and not on the quantity.  Knowledge is the basis of success, so we must make good time to learn from this wonderful platform.  When we have good knowledge, the quality of our publications will improve, and we will get a good reputation and support.

Yes, you are right, I like this advice, as an experience member, I think that if we are to give 2 hours to this forum every day, then that is good enough, but when we want to finish our work within just an hour, that is when we are rushing and that will bring lots of mistake, the newbies should not spent less than 3 hours in this forum for good work.

• +1 1

Hello my dear friend, I am pleased to respond to your important and wonderful post in this forum in which we are one family and we must learn from each other and advise others to avoid making mistakes like the ones I mentioned in your post in terms of expediting publishing, we must scrutinize this idea, thank you my friend for this The important gesture

On 12/29/2020 at 8:02 PM, Haley said:

Hi mates, hope you all are well. As you see in my topic, I said, "Hastening in posting will never lead us toward success."
I said that, because if we hasten to complete our daily posts to get rewards then it will not benefit us. Because in the rapid attempt of posting we are likely to make mistakes which will be detected by moderators and we will get warning points.
Some simple mistakes which occur due to hastening are:

1. Duplicate topics
  2. Spelling and grammar mistakes
  3. Irrelevant topics
  4. Unconfirmed information

All these mistakes, then become a reason to get negative reputations, and chances to get warning points by moderators also increase.
Advice:
In my opinion, if we spent the proper time to complete our posting then we can reduce the chances of getting negative reputations and warning points as well. So, we should work with greater accuracy to ensure our long term journey at this great platform.

According to my point of view, we can reduce the chances of mistakes and can contribute our role toward this great platform by following these tips. I will be glad to know your opinion. 

Yes I also agree with you all these mistakes are not small these are very big and many members are also doing it they are doing spelling and grammar mistakes I also have did this mistake but now I am fine trying to cover up all the things.

• +2 1

What you have spoken of is very logical, rushing to publish without the presence of knowledge and information will not make us produce important topics about encrypted currencies and will be deleted by officials, but our ignorance of the rules of the forum will make us fall into mistakes that may be the reason for our ban as well.

• +2 1

Dear friend, thank you for this great topic. When we publish topics or posts, we must publish carefully and not hurry, in order to publish useful and effective things free of grammatical errors and to know what you write and what you post. Thank you very much, my dear friend.

Do we must produce high-quality material contents in this forum if we want to get reputation and are good in come here in this forum it is good agent about how many your comments are helpful to others best of luck give useful information to two members for purposes of a learning

My dear friend, you should repeat that before sending the comment, you should review what you wrote in order not to be subjected to spelling errors, thus receiving warning points and you may be exposed to the ban and the loss of your account

Yes, this is true, my friend. The speed in publishing and writing posts is a negative thing and it may lead us to warning points due to the many mistakes that we may commit, so we must carefully check before publishing and be careful.

Do not rush to do any work that will cause you to make mistakes. As it is said, think twice and then answer. Choose your topic carefully and collect enough information to work and formulate it correctly so that you will avoid prohibitions and warning points.

Amazing, this information is so valuable that we should stick to it.
It is not important to complete the number of posts and comments, but the most important thing is to benefit and search for knowledge that will benefit us in the future, if you are well-versed in trading and cryptocurrencies, you can start investing without fear and with the experience you gain, you are not exposed to fraud.
Wonderful topic

Well said indeed. 

Hastening is the worst thing we could work with in this forum. 

I think to make a topic with a good content, we must search well, learn more about what we're going to publish and then write down in a memo or some other place, edit it and make well-written before posting it on the forum. We don't want to get a warning point just for some mistake caused by hastening.