What do you think of education system of this generation??? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hassan8686

What do you think of education system of this generation???

Dear friend, the present age is the age of information technology.  Now the field of education is undergoing major changes and improvements.  And taking various steps to improve the quality of education.  The rate and demand for education is increasing day by day.  Everything is using digital methods.  I think the education sector will improve and the world will improve as each country improves.

My friend, education for the new generation is very excellent, especially for the young, and this is important for the young to learn better about encryption and ways to gain it, so that they have the best chance in the future. 

• +4 1

The government of every country should think about improving the education system and introduce a good and appropriate education system. Because education is all about success, the younger generation should value time and understand the importance of knowledge and focus on acquiring knowledge.

Good evening my dear ones, You are education is important for all generations, and science does not stop at a specific generation or ends with it. Learning is a continuous process that does not stop at anyone

You have the right to my friend in some countries only, but from my personal opinion, it belongs to the same child. If he desires something that the parents can follow, thank you for this.

I think that everyone should know that they have the freedom to choose everything that suits him, and we must teach our children that as for me, my choice from the beginning was to be in the field of coding.

Thank you for making this post I am not satisfied with the education system of my country because children is not aware about the surroundings.Developed countries have good education system.

• +2 1

hello dear i am newbie and i think the education system of this generation is like that child would not allowed to take their own decision that which kind of subject they have to choose and they entirely depend on their parents but it is right dear they have the capability to make their own decision

Hello dear brother, you are absolutely right, today as almost everything is virtual, it is very difficult for children to choose something they like, hopefully everything will be done as before, so that everyone receives an excellent education.

Edited by piuri01

I didn't quite understand what you mean
But I disagree with you that the new education system is much better than all the old education systems in all countries, and all new generations are people with mature minds from their predecessors.

My friend, firstly, the education system differs from one generation to the next, and also the system differs in different countries and the extent of development, progress and prosperity of these countries, so if we enter into this discussion about the education system, we will never agree.

It is very important to develop school curricula in line with the technological development taking place in the world, so it is necessary to start teaching cryptocurrency technology, its different fields, and its benefits.

Education is our fundamental right.  Education makes it easier for people to manage their lives properly.  Education makes a man a perfect man.  Education has come a long way nowadays.  The education system has improved a lot.  technology has made the education system much easier.  But again it is destroying in many ways.

I think education is the backbone of a nation.Our education system should be updated . From 21s our generation is digitalit and our education should be digitalit.Our education system should be research based.Studenets should be aware of their responsibilities because they are behind the structure of their nation.

Hello, my friend, the education system of this generation has begun to decline and it is not a good thing, due to the poor financial conditions of some of the parents of the children, as well as because of some schools. This generation was created in the age of technology and scientific development, there are schools that do not support technology, and this is wrong.

We have many smart children, and we must properly invest their minds, which helps them develop, but there is a great retreat by those responsible for that, and we have to realize the matter in order to create a promising generation.

Unfortunately, many are stagnant behind higher degrees, such as a doctor, for example, or an engineer, neglecting the fact that success and creativity in any profession stem primarily from our love and our desire for him
Passion is the first key to success, and when we lose it, we will lose all access with it

Hello my friend, you are right in some points,as a start the education differs from one country to another, but we can say that all educational systems share the same theories even if the methods differ. In my opinion, the advantages of the old education system had this lofty goal of education and the create an educated generation ,
 and the advantages of the modern one is using the high technology to deliver the information much faster and easier way. 
 that the merging of the positives together will give us an advanced and purposeful educational system capable of creating an educated and better-conscious generation.

• +4 1

This post is on point i agree so much with you and it actually makes me sad and angry at the same time because it's not getting the attention that it needs and it's not getting better. This education system does not leave so much for the imagination and it depends on memorising plan subjects. 

This is good, my friend. We must work until work is done to provide information and teaching on the Internet, but this requires a lot of time to the least developed countries because they do not have sufficient equipment for this project and we must work to join the encrypted currencies within the educational process in order to create a generation Integrated and consistent as well

I totally agree with you

In current education systems, there is no interest in the child's tendencies in order to encourage him to develop his knowledge of what he loves

Great ones will be born from encouraging them to develop their knowledge of what they love. 

I think that education is very important for adults and children, and even if they are not able to express their feelings, education develops their mental abilities and they will be able to choose in the future.

In the current education system, in my humble opinion, they should let us choose the subjects that we want to study for our children and it is very important that they put a subject on the world of cryptocurrencies that in my humble opinion has a very interesting future
A big hello to the whole community and great profits

These things still happen. I don’t know how to change this matter, but I think that every person should start with his surroundings and teach others that the student can decide his future by taking care of him in any field he wants to learn.

System of education in foreign countries is very good, but excellent, because it depends on the understanding, skill development, and objective of learning and terror of the student while in the Arab countries is still the product monotonous and tedious and even difficult teaching 
In my opinion, the educational system of all countries of the world should be unified by developing a single curriculum and translating it into several languages