How much money you get after first seven days? - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ab.Waheed

How much money you get after first seven days?

Dear mate i am new on this forum i am completing my first hundred  i am looking for completing the task  of hundre posts to varify my account. I am trainee here. And i am really tired to complete my hundred posts. 

The reason you're paid an exiguous amount is  in your posts you don't have many likes or you hardly get. You need to improve your writing skills and write posts or topics that are relevant, avoid grammatical blunders. Irrelevant posts get deleted some minutes or days later.

Dear mate I am new at the platform. But I have little knowledge about its income. So dear your income depends on your  honesty and your hard work because you should give more and more time and hardwork.post should be self creative not copy paste of others post.So work more earn more. 

That is dependents on your number of posts. That is if you complete 100 usefull posts and then how much you complete the posts out of 20 . Depending on that number of posts where 20 is maximum . And make sure that no posts was deleted . Then you get payment for corresponding number of posts after one week.

It  completely depends on your hard work.If you want to earn more you have to work hard.Work hard here means your posts should be useful which inspire the readers and attract readers towards your self which cause your good reputation.

I first made 100 comments on this platform for which I was not paid.  But for the next seven days I made 20 comments every day and of course by commenting I did according to the rules and for that I was given an handsome amount and I am very happy about that and I would request everyone to follow the rules and work well.

I'm new here.  For the first seven days I could not make much income.  Because I didn't know or understand much here then.  Many have learned about the unknown by following the senior members.  I am very happy to be able to work here.

5 hours ago, shawon12 said:

not make much income.  Because I didn't know or understand much here then.  

After the first 100 posts, I think I can earn in 1 week is approximately 50k satoshis, but less than this amount is  gives you a benefit to get a good amount withdrawn, I support you wait til day 7 to sell the talktokens as the price will be high

I did not get any payment now. I think if I complete my 100 post task and do my daily 20 payment post. I think after seven days I will get 200 talk token and if I get good reputation in my all post I will get 20k satoshi also.

This is a very good question, this question was circulating in my eyes for a long time that we are working here but how little we are going to come in return for this work. I am also working here as a newbie 

I commented on the number of people who commented below your post, and I have found them all in detail and only then I have got to learn that the work here is much easier but in return for that work we will get a running also.

I dint know perfectly but probably i will get 200 tokens per day but they give 200 tokens on my first 3 days and then they start giving me 150 or 170 tokens per day i think its my fault for creating useless posts but now i am improve so much and earn a good amount of money 

On 12/28/2020 at 5:09 PM, Ab.Waheed said:

Respectable members i want to know how much money you get after your first seven days when you are completing your hundred post and make twenty post at daily base. Please tell me. The payment i get is very low. I am really worried and disappoint after having this money. 

Dude if you want to get a good money its depends on the quality of posts and the content you share in a post is useful or not so if your posts is good you earn like for it and then you got payment for your posts so try to work hard and share good stuff in your posts 

• +2 1

Hay my lovely friend

After 7 days i earn 14 dollars...

I get 82 talks if i withdraw this this is 14 dollar i am glad to earn this money becouse i earn money in 0 investment

Thats way i like crypto

Hi my dear friend, if you want to get more and more money  on your topic in the first 7 days, then you always try to create whatever topic or comment about any topic, Informative and knowledgeable So that you get positive reputations on that topic You will gain as much money as possible in your first 7 days on the topic that you will get positive reputations. So you should always work hard in the first 7 days, if you want that in your first 7 days, you should get as much positive reputation on your topics and you get maximum payment. 

As a newbie who doesn't get any payment yet, i believe that working here in the forum is not easy. In order for you to get a high amount of payment you need to work hard for it. You need to keep posting post which can help other member as well to be knowledgeable in the forum. You cannot get the money you want easily, you need to give your time and effort in posting here in the forum.  

Hello my dear friend
It's totally up to your own hardwork.  You'll get 10 talk tokens and 1000 satoshi for each post and 200 talktokens for 20 posts. But other than that if you create quality and knowledgeable posts and your post get positive reputation then you'll get extra satoshi for this. 

My friend I want to tell you that when I registered my account after the hundred useful comments then the seven days after I will collect my first pay on this forum that was the 7,000 sentosis of the Bitcoin

After the first 100 posts, you either start earning or roll the cryptocurrency Twenty-five posts a day after a hundred posts, and you get five dollars for one post.Eighty-seven dollars in seven days

1 hour ago, Keni said:

My friend, I think this depends on the quality of your post. Do you achieve good standards in terms of meaning and content. Be committed to the rules in the forum and you will get a good reputation and better earnings. I hope you will succeed.

@Keni You are right it depends on how you work and if your post has been deleted you talk will not be up to 200 and for the payment of satoshi it depends on the rate of average you have you can easly get 5000 satoshi. 

On 12/28/2020 at 8:12 PM, imrantaj33303 said:

This totally depends on your quality of post. you have to work hard for better payment. If your post gets appreciation and reactions then you must have better payment and if you make useless posts then your payment will be less. it totally depends on your hard work and ambition and how mush do you want to work and earn.

Best of luck..

wow nice, this is one of my motivation post i read, it depends in our hard work to better payment. we should give our best post to appreciate everyone and give us a good react and feedback. 

Truly I absolutely concur with decent conversation there is numerous exchangera who is seel counterfeit coins and a few people groups buy them and lose their cash so please beaver from them utilize great exchangers site like yobit and others we ought to learn before purchase couns

• +2 1

You do not need to worry about paying a little,  you is still new and you do not have enough experience, try to read more to gain knowledge and be able to publish important publications and their content is good so that you receive positive support on them and increase your payment.

• +4 1

First of all I want to remind you that keeping focus on creating informative posts is the best way to earn big. After completing the first 100 posts you can earn 1000 sat BTC for each of your posts upto 20 useful posts a day. Also you should try to choose topics with useful contents to share your posts to prevent them from getting uncounted, even if your post is a useful one. You'll get paid the seventh day after sharing a post. You can also compare 1000 sat BTC with your currency.

• +1 1

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Hi my friend, for me, I'm new here and I've just finished publishing 100 free posts and now I'm starting to work on 20 paid posts per day, but I don't know how much I can earn from these posts and for me, I think it's all about the type of post And its good content

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Уважаемые пользователи! Наш обменник был добавлен в всеми известный мониторинг ExchangeSumo.
    • 🪙 Число биткоин-банкоматов по всему миру снова почти достигло рекорда   По данным Coin ATM Radar, сейчас в мире функционирует 38 279 криптобанкоматов. Эта цифра близка к рекордному уровню в 39 541 устройство, достигнутому в декабре 2022 года.   На фоне восстановления рынка криптовалют за последние 11 месяцев в эксплуатацию было введено почти 6000 криптовалютных банкоматов. Данные устройства установлены в 72 странах и производятся 43 различными компаниями.   Во время медвежьего рынка в период со второй половины 2022 года по июль 2023 года количество крипто-ATM существенно сократилось, упав ниже отметки в 33 000 устройств.   На диаграмме показано количество биткоин-банкоматов в период с 2014 по 2024 год. Данные: Coinatmradar   За этот год в мире было установлено 2564 криптобанкомата, в то время как в 2023 году 2861 устройство вывели из эксплуатации.   Наибольшее количество криптобанкоматов в США — 31 916. Канада занимает второе место с 3024 устройствами, а Австралия – третье с 1107.   Считается, что Австралия может обойти показатель Европы в 1584 биткоин-банкомата в том случае, если сохранит текущую динамику, учитывая, что отметку в 1000 устройств она преодолела в апреле.   Сальвадор, ставший в 2021 году первой страной, признавшей биткоин законным платёжным средством, располагает 215 криптобанкоматами.   На сегодняшний день наиболее представленным в криптобанкоматах активом является биткоин, который доступен практически на всех устройствах. Также широко применяются Ethereum и Litecoin.
    • РСПП предложил создать в России криптофонд для трансграничных расчетов   Управляющий директор управления финансовой политики и финансовых рынков РСПП Андрей Лисицын пояснил, что речь идет о фонде виртуальных активов, полученных на территории страны.   Криптовалюту во внутренний оборот вводить не будут, поскольку это запрещено российским законодательством. Следующим шагом может стать выпуск цифровых финансовых активов (ЦФА), которые будут привязаны к криптовалютному фонду.   В РСПП подчеркнули, что расчеты с компаниями станут проводить не самими виртуальными активами, а правом требования к ним путем выпуска ЦФА. Благодаря такому сценарию, риска появления спекулятивного спроса на внутреннем рынке не будет.   Ранее заместитель министра финансов Иван Чебесков заявил, что Россия вместе с регуляторами стран экономического блока БРИКС готовит запуск платформы BRICS Bridge для расчетов в национальных цифровых валютах.   Какую акцию купить во время следующих торгов? Многие инвесторы не решаются вкладывать больше денег в акции в условиях стремительного роста их курсов в 2024 году. Сомневаетесь, во что инвестировать дальше? Получите доступ к нашим проверенным финансовым портфелям и откройте для себя возможности с высоким потенциалом. Только в 2024 году алгоритм ProPicks выявил 2 акции, выросшие более чем на 150%, 4 акции с ростом свыше 30% и еще 3 — с ростом свыше 25%. Впечатляющий результат! Изучайте различные стратегии и богатейте с помощью финансовых портфелей на основе индексов Доу Джонса или S&P, акций технологических компаний или компаний средней капитализации. Источник - https://ru.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/article-2445896
    • Уважаемые пользователи!На сегодня курсы(по Киеву):Покупка: +2.3%(Вы отдаёте 10000usdt, получаете 10230$)Продажа: -2.8%(Вы отдаёте 10000$, получаете 9720usdt)Так же делаем выплаты и принимаем евро по SEPA/SEPA Instant, SWIFT, IBAN по очень выгодным тарифамСуществует бонусная программа для постоянных клиентов и партнеровНапоминаем о перечне наших услуг:-Покупка/продажа USDT за наличные-Перестановка кеша по всему миру(50+ стран)-Приём/выплата SEPA, Wise, Revolut, Payoneer, Capitalist, PayPal-Приём/выплата грн на карту за USDTМы находимся на всех известных мониторингах:Bestchange, ExchangeSumo, bits.media, Wellcrypto, Scanbit и прочихВсе заявки оформляются через наш сайт Cashflow.bestПо всем прочим вопросам, курсам по регионам - обращайтесь в службу поддержки на сайте или телеграмм
    • 🎁Дорогие друзья! Мы запустили акцию за совершённый обмен на нашем сайте! Бонус 500 рублей на вашу карту или кошелек USDT (trc20) за любой обмен на  нашем сайте. Мы ценим ваше мнение и хотим отблагодарить Вас за активное участие в развитии сервиса обмена криптовалют ChangeExpert. 💝 Чтобы принять участие в акции, необходимо выполнить следующие условия: 1️⃣Провести обмен по любому из направлений, а также и на любую сумму.    2️⃣Подписаться на наш telegram-канал    3️⃣Напишите отзыв о вашем обмене на exnode, mywot, bitsmedia, kurs   4️⃣Написать в telegram @Advertising_ChangeExpert, "Участвую в акции", а также предоставить номер заявки о проведенном обмене, скриншоты Ваших отзывов на указанных сайтах.
    • Снова специалисты с платформы Lookonchain обнаружили успешного трейдера. По их данным, неизвестный инвестор, возможно, разработчик мемтокена DORAE, преднамеренно продал 2,5 млн монет. Этот ход позволил трейдеру заработать свыше $1 млн всего за 6 часов. Эксперты полагают, что инвестор применил традиционную схему «rug pull», что позволило ему получить такую значительную прибыль за короткий срок.   Аналитики Lookonchain заметили, что подобные скам-схемы становятся всё более распространенными среди мемкоинов и призвали пользователей быть внимательными при решении инвестировать в подобные активы.    
    • 📰Новости terminal.cash: Новые направления обмена.   Уважаемые пользователи!   Мы рады сообщить, что наш обменный пункт terminal.cash расширяет свои возможности и добавляет новые направления обмена. Теперь вы можете легко и удобно обменивать:   - Ethereum (ETH) на Visa/MasterCard (RUB) - Tether (TRC20 USDT) на Visa/MasterCard (RUB) - Bitcoin (BTC) на Visa/MasterCard (RUB) - Ethereum (ETH) на МИР (RUB) - Tether (TRC20 USDT) на МИР (RUB) - Bitcoin (BTC) на МИР (RUB) - Visa/MasterCard (RUB) на Ethereum (ETH) - Visa/MasterCard (RUB) на Tether (TRC20 USDT) - Visa/MasterCard (RUB) на Bitcoin (BTC) - МИР (RUB) на Ethereum (ETH) - МИР (RUB) на Tether (TRC20 USDT) - МИР (RUB) на Bitcoin (BTC)   Наши клиенты могут наслаждаться быстрыми и безопасными обменами с минимальными комиссиями. Мы стремимся предоставлять лучший сервис и удовлетворять потребности всех наших пользователей. Благодарим вас за доверие и поддержку!   Следите за новостями и обновлениями на нашем сайте. Мы всегда работаем над тем, чтобы сделать ваш опыт использования terminal.cash еще лучше.   С уважением, команда terminal.cash
    • June Results: Gold Brings Astronomical Profits to NordFX's Top 3 Traders   The brokerage firm NordFX has summarised the trading performance of its clients for June 2024. Additionally, the social trading services PAMM and CopyTrading, as well as the income generated by the company's IB partners, have been evaluated.   - The leader of the month is a trader from South Asia, account No. 1773XXX, with a profit of USD 82,933. This impressive "astronomical" result was achieved through trades in gold (XAU/USD), a favourite instrument among NordFX's most successful traders. - In second place, with a result of USD 59,135, is another representative from South Asia, account No. 1771XXX, who also achieved success through the "golden" pair XAU/USD. - A trader from West Asia, account No. 1774XXX, secured third place with earnings of USD 58,653 from gold transactions in June.   In NordFX's passive investment services, the following developments were noted:   - In the PAMM service, several startups caught attention due to their activity. AI Scalping Master High Risk showed a 100% profit in exactly 100 days, and Zenix 786 achieved a 72% profit in 99 days. These results are impressive, but the maximum drawdown for both managers was also significant – 46% and 36%, respectively. Therefore, the "High Risk" note in the name of the first account is not just words but a warning that trading in financial markets is risky. Investors must exercise maximum caution when entrusting money to any manager.   - In CopyTrading, we continue to monitor the performance of the signal yahmat-forex, which recently celebrated its anniversary. Over 372 days, the provider of this signal managed to show a yield of 467% with a maximum drawdown of 47%. Among startups, the signal AA Strategy is notable, with a profit of 299% in just two months, though it also had a drawdown of more than 63%.   When considering subscribing to a signal, besides profit and drawdown, we advise paying attention to the manager's own capital. For example, in the case of AA Strategy, it is only USD 142. Now imagine you subscribe to this signal with the same lot (1:1), but your starting capital is not USD 142 but USD 425, which is three times more. In this case, your drawdown would be only 21% of the deposit, though the profit would also decrease from 299% to approximately 100%. However, doubling your capital in just two months is still quite impressive. It should be noted here that the purpose of this explanation is not to convince you to subscribe to this particular signal but to remind you of the basic rules of money management and ways to reduce financial risks.   Among NordFX's IB partners, the top three are as follows: - The first place is held by a partner from West Asia, account No. 1645XXX, who was credited with a reward of USD 34,454 in June; - In second place is a partner from South Asia, account No. 1565XXX, who received a commission of USD 5,962; - Completing the top three is another representative from South Asia, account No. 1576XXX, who earned USD 5,429 for the month. Notice: These materials should not be deemed a recommendation for investment or guidance for working on financial markets: they are for informative purposes only. Trading on financial markets is risky and can lead to a loss of money deposited.   #eurusd #gbpusd #usdjpy #btcusd #ethusd #ltcusd #xrpusd #forex #forex_example #signals #cryptocurrencies #bitcoin #stock_market   https://nordfx.com/
    • Актуальный тариф на 01.07.2024   🚀 Покупаем Криптовалюту 💵 USDT за наличку USD 2.1% За 10000 USDT -> получаете 10210 USD   💲 Продаем Криптовалюту 💼 Наличка USD>USDT +2.7% За 10000 USD -> получаете 9737 USDT   Наш сайт.    
    • Expa24.com is a reliable cryptocurrency exchange service. Our advantages: favorable rates, high speed of transactions and security.    Exchanges in such directions are available: USDT, BTC, ETH, TRX, MATIC, LTC, DOGE, XRP As well as cash and many payment systems.   We accept cash in: - Kiev, Moscow, Minsk - EU countries We give out at our office in North Cyprus.   For any questions write to our support on the site or in a telegram manager (link you will find in the header on our site).   Our contacts: Website: https://expa24.com/en Telegram channel: https://t.me/expa24 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/expa24 We are on BestChange: https://www.bestchange.com/expa24-exchanger.html