How much money you get after first seven days? - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ab.Waheed

How much money you get after first seven days?

Dear mate i am new on this forum i am completing my first hundred  i am looking for completing the task  of hundre posts to varify my account. I am trainee here. And i am really tired to complete my hundred posts. 

The reason you're paid an exiguous amount is  in your posts you don't have many likes or you hardly get. You need to improve your writing skills and write posts or topics that are relevant, avoid grammatical blunders. Irrelevant posts get deleted some minutes or days later.

Dear mate I am new at the platform. But I have little knowledge about its income. So dear your income depends on your  honesty and your hard work because you should give more and more time and hardwork.post should be self creative not copy paste of others post.So work more earn more. 

That is dependents on your number of posts. That is if you complete 100 usefull posts and then how much you complete the posts out of 20 . Depending on that number of posts where 20 is maximum . And make sure that no posts was deleted . Then you get payment for corresponding number of posts after one week.

It  completely depends on your hard work.If you want to earn more you have to work hard.Work hard here means your posts should be useful which inspire the readers and attract readers towards your self which cause your good reputation.

I first made 100 comments on this platform for which I was not paid.  But for the next seven days I made 20 comments every day and of course by commenting I did according to the rules and for that I was given an handsome amount and I am very happy about that and I would request everyone to follow the rules and work well.

I'm new here.  For the first seven days I could not make much income.  Because I didn't know or understand much here then.  Many have learned about the unknown by following the senior members.  I am very happy to be able to work here.

5 hours ago, shawon12 said:

not make much income.  Because I didn't know or understand much here then.  

After the first 100 posts, I think I can earn in 1 week is approximately 50k satoshis, but less than this amount is  gives you a benefit to get a good amount withdrawn, I support you wait til day 7 to sell the talktokens as the price will be high

I did not get any payment now. I think if I complete my 100 post task and do my daily 20 payment post. I think after seven days I will get 200 talk token and if I get good reputation in my all post I will get 20k satoshi also.

This is a very good question, this question was circulating in my eyes for a long time that we are working here but how little we are going to come in return for this work. I am also working here as a newbie 

I commented on the number of people who commented below your post, and I have found them all in detail and only then I have got to learn that the work here is much easier but in return for that work we will get a running also.

I dint know perfectly but probably i will get 200 tokens per day but they give 200 tokens on my first 3 days and then they start giving me 150 or 170 tokens per day i think its my fault for creating useless posts but now i am improve so much and earn a good amount of money 

On 12/28/2020 at 5:09 PM, Ab.Waheed said:

Respectable members i want to know how much money you get after your first seven days when you are completing your hundred post and make twenty post at daily base. Please tell me. The payment i get is very low. I am really worried and disappoint after having this money. 

Dude if you want to get a good money its depends on the quality of posts and the content you share in a post is useful or not so if your posts is good you earn like for it and then you got payment for your posts so try to work hard and share good stuff in your posts 

• +2 1

Hay my lovely friend

After 7 days i earn 14 dollars...

I get 82 talks if i withdraw this this is 14 dollar i am glad to earn this money becouse i earn money in 0 investment

Thats way i like crypto

Hi my dear friend, if you want to get more and more money  on your topic in the first 7 days, then you always try to create whatever topic or comment about any topic, Informative and knowledgeable So that you get positive reputations on that topic You will gain as much money as possible in your first 7 days on the topic that you will get positive reputations. So you should always work hard in the first 7 days, if you want that in your first 7 days, you should get as much positive reputation on your topics and you get maximum payment. 

As a newbie who doesn't get any payment yet, i believe that working here in the forum is not easy. In order for you to get a high amount of payment you need to work hard for it. You need to keep posting post which can help other member as well to be knowledgeable in the forum. You cannot get the money you want easily, you need to give your time and effort in posting here in the forum.  

Hello my dear friend
It's totally up to your own hardwork.  You'll get 10 talk tokens and 1000 satoshi for each post and 200 talktokens for 20 posts. But other than that if you create quality and knowledgeable posts and your post get positive reputation then you'll get extra satoshi for this. 

My friend I want to tell you that when I registered my account after the hundred useful comments then the seven days after I will collect my first pay on this forum that was the 7,000 sentosis of the Bitcoin

After the first 100 posts, you either start earning or roll the cryptocurrency Twenty-five posts a day after a hundred posts, and you get five dollars for one post.Eighty-seven dollars in seven days

1 hour ago, Keni said:

My friend, I think this depends on the quality of your post. Do you achieve good standards in terms of meaning and content. Be committed to the rules in the forum and you will get a good reputation and better earnings. I hope you will succeed.

@Keni You are right it depends on how you work and if your post has been deleted you talk will not be up to 200 and for the payment of satoshi it depends on the rate of average you have you can easly get 5000 satoshi. 

On 12/28/2020 at 8:12 PM, imrantaj33303 said:

This totally depends on your quality of post. you have to work hard for better payment. If your post gets appreciation and reactions then you must have better payment and if you make useless posts then your payment will be less. it totally depends on your hard work and ambition and how mush do you want to work and earn.

Best of luck..

wow nice, this is one of my motivation post i read, it depends in our hard work to better payment. we should give our best post to appreciate everyone and give us a good react and feedback. 

Truly I absolutely concur with decent conversation there is numerous exchangera who is seel counterfeit coins and a few people groups buy them and lose their cash so please beaver from them utilize great exchangers site like yobit and others we ought to learn before purchase couns

• +2 1

You do not need to worry about paying a little,  you is still new and you do not have enough experience, try to read more to gain knowledge and be able to publish important publications and their content is good so that you receive positive support on them and increase your payment.

• +4 1

First of all I want to remind you that keeping focus on creating informative posts is the best way to earn big. After completing the first 100 posts you can earn 1000 sat BTC for each of your posts upto 20 useful posts a day. Also you should try to choose topics with useful contents to share your posts to prevent them from getting uncounted, even if your post is a useful one. You'll get paid the seventh day after sharing a post. You can also compare 1000 sat BTC with your currency.

• +1 1

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Hi my friend, for me, I'm new here and I've just finished publishing 100 free posts and now I'm starting to work on 20 paid posts per day, but I don't know how much I can earn from these posts and for me, I think it's all about the type of post And its good content