What so you think about this, education is important or knowledge??? - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hassan8686

What so you think about this, education is important or knowledge???

Dear mate according to me knowledge is important than education because if you get education without knowledge then it will be useless because knowledge is the main thing for getting payment. Best wishes for all 😊

• +4 1

Education is the key to knowledge.  However, I think sometimes you can also learn knowledge. Education There are many ways to own education in our lives, but the best knowledge or way of teaching is "nature". My friend, the subject is the same, knowledge cannot come without knowledge.  No one comes with complete knowledge.  To gain knowledge you need to start from scratch and then share it with the members.Thanks.

Clearly, expensive data could be a higher need than preparing through data. We take in various things and advantage from data. It gives you critical information to benefit and distinctive experiences and makes you attempt earnestly and difficult to reach at your destinations and fulfill your fantasies.

Dear i don't understand your question. But if you said that knowledge is higher in rank than knowledge thaen its wrong. Because knowledge cannot come without education. Firstly we have to educate then we read books or any thing for gaining knowledge.

• +2 1

My friend, we must learn in order to acquire knowledge without learning we cannot know in order to have knowledge of everything we must learn and gain experience

Dear fellow your post is very well and both knowledge and education is very important to become successful in life but according to my opinion the knowledge is much important then education because if you have knowledge then you have everything.

• +1 1

Knowledge alone is not sufficient without education and vice versa. We must strive to obtain knowledge and apply it here in our work and at the same time learn from our mistakes in order to reach success.

In my experience I saw there are so many people who have lots of knowledge and I also saw so many people who have lots of education but I noticed one thing that knowledge person is better then  educated person.

Of course, knowledge gaining experience on the Crypto Talk platform is better than gaining some currencies without learning. If you advance in the fields of cryptocurrencies and electronic markets, you will earn money very easily, good luck.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

My dear from my point of view information is superior to training. However, the two of them supplement each other. only Information isn't adequate without schooling and the other way around. We should endeavor to acquire information and apply it here in our work and simultaneously gain from our mix-ups to arrive at progress.

On 12/28/2020 at 12:18 PM, Hassan8686 said:

My dear friends i want your all opinion on this question rether the education is important or knowledge

But according to me knowledge is more important than education because if you have knowledge u can conquer the whole world and the great mind of einstein said that knowledge is more important than education...

According to me knowledge is more important than anything because if you have knowledge you can do anything with yoir mind and Alberto einstein said 

Knowledge is more important than education.

Yes knowledge is definitely a priority. And it should be, because without knowledge we cannot educate ourselves. And this platform is doing it soo amazingly like it is literally giving us knowledge from different people around the world ,we get to know what they think about cryptocurrencies and how they think. But I guess both are same but they differ only in there source like education is a formal procedure which is gained from educational institutions and knowledge is an informal procedure which is gained through practical experiences of life and this platform is giving us knowledge as well as education at the same time.

Dear mate 

It's good question .

In my opinion both is very important . because if we are not educated we don't get knowledge .if we want to improve our knowledge we must try to read novels newspaper etc .it is possible when we are educated.

Thanks

My dear friend both is too important for men to survive on this world as we talked about education education teaches us how to live in a society how to treat others people and how to you behave like a good man while on the other hand knowledge teaches us to how to earn your living how to make sense about anything so I cannot give preference to anyone both these are essential for human survival but knowledge is little bit have your then education.

• Useful or interesting 1

You increase your knowledge by learning from others or online resources. This is done when others provide what they have of knowledge and help the rest. This means that education and knowledge complement each other. But if you mean education as a classical system then I agree with you because new ways to learn are coming to life constantly and so we need to update our education system to keep up to date with the world.

Truly dear. I concur with you. There is no uncertainty information is a higher priority than training. In the event that we concentrate, however we don't have information, at that point, we can't work in any field of life. In each field individual don't see our degree rather they watch that how much information we have about that field. So in the event that we are studding we should zero in on getting the information.

I think about for this site this is a good site foreknowledge you have to start from scratch with learning to obtain and then it will other and education is a main point of knowledge and I feel the site my English is improved before the main purpose of this site they can earn money and trading.

But education is a way to get knowledge, they are almost the same things, so personally I could not compare them.

Dear friend education is very important because without education we are nothing. Education teachs us make us human being in a real meaning education is like a sunlight which brighten us without it we are just like desserts. Thank you and very good post 

In fact, we cannot possess knowledge without education since no person is born possessing knowledge.  We have to learn and have the knowledge that enables us to earn money.

• +3 1

No my friend you can't relate education with knowledge because education is first step in every field of life. You should have to complete you graduation side by side with this trading of cryptocurrency. Both are important and we can't leave anything from both of them.

Hello my dear friend i prefer knowledge then education. Both are important in life with out knowledge your nothing to achieve high rank . 

Yes my friend,u am agree with you. To be successful in life , education is must. We know that knowledge can't come without education. In this forum, we can learn many things and earn money.

So in every way of life, education is important of knowledge.

Hello my frend, I agree with you. 

There is no doubt knowledge is more important than education. If we study but we don't have knowledge then we cannot work in any field of life. In every field people don't see our degree rather they check that how much knowledge we have about that field. So if we are studing we should focus on getting the knowledge. 

Crypto currency become more popular now a days its value keeps increasing,after some year crypto currency is the major money mostly it's bitcoin , it have so many uses we can use it a investment , after some year its value become a large profit to us, so  good knowledge about it is lead us a good future

Awareness is focused on understanding. So they both have a very close relationship. Many of us who are senior have more knowledge about them, so they keep expressing their knowledge, which is separate from comment and post. And it is very helpful for juniors to learn from them by reading their comments and updates.

Edited by Roseline