What so you think about this, education is important or knowledge??? - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hassan8686

What so you think about this, education is important or knowledge???

@Hassan8686 Hey dear, i agree with you knowledge is more important than education ,without knowledge about anything you can't do it ,if you wanna to do something so you have information or knowledge about that thing ,without knowledge we are nothing.

Hi my friend, knowledge and education are important, but you will not have enough knowledge of anything without learning about it, and there is no one with actual knowledge of everything. If you have enough knowledge of anything, then you have learned everything related to it one way or another, so my friend you cannot separate them because they are inseparable, so even your self-learning is called education .

8 minutes ago, Zayan salman said:

As I would like to think information and schooling both are significant for achievement in life.but the main thing in the two of them the information is the incredible ability to cover the world.with gigantic information you can do everything which you want.so attempt to get increasingly more information on everything. Best for you guys 

Right. Both are important in a human life. Knowledge without education cannot be obtained from anywhere. Knowledge is gained from life experiences and age while education is learned from the books and may never be experienced. @Zayan salman

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

It depends on your understanding of both worlds. The two words are directly proportional to each other. You have to be educated before you're knowledgeable. Both education and knowledge works In accordance. Both are equally important

I think that both things are important since you must have a good education to have a good knowledge and to have knowledge you need to have an education are 2 things that will always be united and that is why the 2 things are very important.

Hello my friend, I am sure that knowledge is much more important than education because knowledge is success. Education can be very useful for beginners, but if you have knowledge you will surpass everyone, and most of our publications and topics today we build on the basis of knowledge.  good luck my friend.

Of course. My dear friend .. Learning knowledge is the most important. In this world, knowledge must be achieved first. You don't have to try to make money first. You have to gain knowledge first then you can earn money. You can do a lot .. Nothing can be done without knowledge. So the world's first wise need. Thanks.

My friends, Knowledge is really more important than education because knowledge is the unlimited sea that may lead you to unlimited understanding and awareness, while education has framed limits.

Yes I agree knowledge is very important about every thing .if WO have knowledge then we are success full any field .

There is nothing about u can say that education is important or knowledge is, rather then you have both of them in order to improve your life in future. Education is what give you knowledge and then that knowledge is what you have to familar other with your knowledge in order to educate them

Hello my friend

My opinion that both of knowledge and education are important but i see that knowledge is the most important because with knowledge you can do anything and you get what you aspire to.

Education not enough alone

Hello friend how are you. Yes I'm agree with you knowledge is more than education because education tells the work and knowledge tell how to work. If we gainnig education and don't know how to use this then this is not fear. But if we take knowledge and know how to use it this is good. That's why the knowledge is more than education.

Knowledge alone is not sufficient without education and vice versa. We must strive to obtain knowledge and apply it here in our work and at the same time learn from our mistakes in order to reach success.

• Useful or interesting 1

Education is essential for acquiring knowledge because education can make a person fully qualified.  Without knowledge it is never possible to achieve a successful job.  Acquiring wisdom through education is the key to success in life.

• Useful or interesting 1

In cryptoworld we need to educate ourself more about cryptoworld and gain knowledge everyday.education is all about learning new things and using what you learn to achieve meaningful life.education and knowledge works together to become successful in life. @Hasem3, @Abuzar678

Hello my dear friend in my opinion both things will be important for all of us and the first most important thing is education we can get many knowledge from our education we can be experience without education we cant get more knowledge.

Hello dear, I agree with you. Knowledge is more important than education. This is because it doesn't mean anything if we read and don't know anything.Our knowledge and skills are at the forefront, not as education in all areas of life.So, if it works, we should focus on getting information.

In my opinion my dear friend eduction is the most important thing in our life because i think without education we can not get knowledge more and if we have no knowledge we can not be professional we can not get experienced.

In this developing world both knowledge and education are necessary but if you have more knowledge anything then you are successful in your whole life and knowledge should aware you everything. You should getting the beneficial knowledge which are effective and gives you more benefits. Poor knowledge damage your brain ability. 

• +1 1

In my opinion both are same education and knowledge both are very important for success in life. In my opinion knowledge is more important than the education if you have knowledge you can easy solve any problem. You can conquer the whole world.

• +2 1

There is nothing more important between the two my friend, education and knowledge is something valuable that you cannot separate the two of them. If you study or you have enough education then you will be knowledgeable. I think you misunderstood comparing the two or choosing which is more important. Education comes with knowledge, it is inseparable. 

knowledge and education both are same, but knowledge comes only after we get education, then if we compare knowledge and education, then there was no difference in both of these, we should get education first. 

I think knowledge is very important in then education. Train your self with knowledge not education. Education give you a job but your knowledge reached you in high rank society. Knowledge is power which is only things that can't be leave you.

My brother, if you do not have education, how will you get knowledge. If you have education and don't know it, then such education is of no use.  That doesn't work for you in life.  Therefore, along with education, knowledge is also very important.