Is it late to buy Bitcoin? - Dollar Cost Average - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptovlek

Is it late to buy Bitcoin? - Dollar Cost Average

Dollar cost average, one of the new word or phrase that I have also understood by cryptotalk. Seriously it's teaches me daily and more important is that always some new things. The whole credit goes to you as well because peoples like you always gave a good work that is really appropriatable. Thank you

In fact, your question needs more than an answer, as it is not easy to predict the price of digital currencies, one day you find its price very high and another day you find its price low, it takes a lot of experience and knowledge in addition to being patient and courageous to face such situations, But investing in Bitcoin is currently very risky. Its price exceeded 60 thousand dollars

• +2 1

What a nice post you've came up with,alot of members have being facing difficulties in the crypto trading lately,b cause of it price,but thanks to you at least they can now make use of this procedure to reduce the risk of high loss

• +1 1

Yes we are late but not too much late so we can still invest into Bitcoin and it's what will increase and it will cross 100 million dollar at the end of 2021 and some of the members are saying that it will cross 1 million dollars worth in 2025 so this is a great time to invest and we are not too late

• +1 1

hello dear members are good and doing great work on this platform facing I wanted you that you all members thank you for sharing with us useful and beneficial information..i hope everyone will be benefitted from this

This matter requires wisdom and correct rational thinking, in order to be able to determine the appropriate times to buy and sell and how to exploit the low prices of Bitcoin, so this article is an encouragement for us, and an education of how to criticize and make decisions

• +1 1

it depends on the time that you want to buy my friend,  we all buy the coins when the price is low and sell it when the price is high. There's no specific time for investment buddy. 

• +2 1

Good evening my friends. I know that it is necessary to move and work to buy bitcoin or exchange it with money and negotiable foreign currencies such as the dollar, the euro and other currencies, and I see that there is a drop in prices. I wonder what is the reason for that decline even though it is a very strong currency that deserves to be dealt with.

• +3 1

I totally agree with you my friend and I think that now that the price of bitcoin is so high it is not good to buy I would wait to see if it goes down or you can also risk buying because according to economists say that the price of bitcoin is going to have a It goes up much higher than what it has today in that case if it were true I would buy so that at the end of the year I get the benefits.

I think, this is post is quite old though, but the way bitcoin is gaining it's value day by day, it has made drastic develop during the last decade and I am expecting it to do so in the upcoming era as well and I think, you are still not late and try to own it and enjoy it's benefits later on. So, interested ones still have a chance.

Hello there greetings 2021 I think your Bitcoin is very very costly because it in this area Bitcoin prices are sky high do too deep continuous use of Bitcoin and also everywhere around the world are using Bitcoin and that's why are the price of Bitcoin is very very high if you have investment you can buy a in the future it is very beneficial for you

• +5 1

actually its never late to buy btc , cause if we look at btc chart in last few years we will find it always increase and had almost to drop in the value but after each drop in the price its soon recover and rise again , yet no one knows what the limits of BTC maybe half btc next year will make me millionaire .

Hello my friend

The work in investing is not limited to one currency, I work hard

And look carefully for the best currencies to work with the investment well

Be patient and never give up under any circumstances

All the best for everyone here and thanks everyone

• +4 1

This is true that the bitcoin has been in good shape since its creation and it is compare to some of the world strongest real currencies, but I think investment in the bitcoin is never late as there is still posibillity that the price continue pumping. 

I understood you well, this is really useful, thank you, that is, we must buy Bitcoin when its price drops again in order to save ourselves the loss if its price drops, and by doing this we will gain a profit rate other than the percentage that it can increase Bitcoin later .

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I do not think that buying Bitcoin is wrong at any time, because the collapse of Bitcoin means the collapse of cryptocurrencies as a whole, and this is impossible, so you must wait for the right moment to buy and follow the market well based on the analyzes that you have done or learned from experts.

Obviously, the price and value of Bitcoin is always growing because many people are investing in cryptocurrency around the world, actually considering the present market value of Bitcoin it’s really too late to invest in Bitcoin because it may not be profitable for the members of this platform.

It is not late and it will never be late why because it is a platform that everyone will invest on and no amount is big and no amount is small to start trading in bitcoin all one needs is the dedication and time study and understand how it works.

Thank you my friend for your cooperation and sharing your experience with us, it helps us to understand and increase our information
I hope that your article reaches the largest number
Good luck everyone

Yes, my mate, in my view, we are late and if we bought bitcoin 3 to 4 months ago and sold it almost 20 days ago when the price of bitcoin was 40000, we might make more money by selling or investing in bitcoin.

Such a useful information for every begginer as I begginer here in this forum I learn from your topic and I give suggestion for newbie to read it carefully if you want to learn

Thank for sharing

Actually, greedy working leads you towards failure. Working honestly is the key to success. But a clever mind is also necessary to do this risky work. Trading is really beneficial if anyone knows its tips and tricks. So the information you provided is really beneficial for not only me but for every member of the forum who want this type of trading. Everyone can know that what to invest what to buy and what to sell by this feature. 

• +3 1

My dear friend, I agree with you all the agreement, the average cost that he talks about in buying Bitcoin, despite the prices, it is very good to bear the risks and the expected loss of the Bitcoin currency, how much the price but dear, I see that something clear and frank will happen, which is the investment of the cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is the first currency in terms of investment  In the long run, it is with the far country that you will not lose at all, as the price in general, the price at which you buy it will remain, the price will rise and you will win many percentages. Thank you very much.

A wonderful detailed explanation of the Bitcoin currency from the time of the creation of this currency until our time Thank you for this explanation and I think all members must know these things in order to have a strategy in working in encrypted currencies, how to buy and sell them, and when these things are done.

It is, in fact, not easy. Such a gambling needs the strength of heart and the courage to take such a step. Buying currencies. I believe and hope that Bitcoin will remain on the rise as it is today. Every day it rises and rises.