Positive And Negative Reputaion!! - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

positive and negative reputations will effect your earnings because if you giving negative reputations then your post will be deleted and they cannot paid your post on the other hand if you give positive reputation then they will paid.

Its depends on your reputation if your reputation are good then you can earn good money and if your reputation are not good then you can't earn good money. So try to work hard and you can write good and useful post so that your reputations are better.

There is a lot of difference between positive and negative reputation.  It is possible to get money for positive posts and gain reputation and it is impossible to get money from members' forum for negative posts but there is a risk of account being banned. So everyone should get positive reputation and qualify in the forum.

Hello my friend, the positive and negative reputation is very important for evaluating the content of the topic that is shared in the forum, so setting positive support is for a topic with important and good content and deserves support and encouragement. As for negative support, it is for topics with bad, unclear and complex content
Every topic that receives positive support is paid, but for negative support, there is no payment for this topic.

• +1 1

Yes my friend reputation really affect you profile it actually shows that which type of content you are providing . I believe we should be really honest about the reputation giving if your like a post give it a good reputation and if you don't like any post don't give it good reputation.

Positive feedback is very important, because it reflects how good your posts are, and also gives you confidence in yourself and in the end is essential to getting money from the forum.

If your matter American state spot must have plenty of pedigree the current symbolize full is beneficial as well as seems to have loads of feedback for which bunch going from swimmeret closet have the benefit of it, in addition to that what makes for figuring in time going from spending, furthermore, unusable own sweet way stick censored as well as will not stick paid.

Positive and negative reputations have a great effect on our earning. If we have positive reputations on any post, then that post becomes useful and we get money easily. But if we have negative  reputation  on any post then it make our post useless  and it may be deleted.That is why it is important to have positive reputations.

• +5 1

Positive reputations means when you have to follow the all terms and conditions which are provided by the crypto forum and also avoid the cheap ratings

The negative reputations means when a user did not follow the forum terms and conditions and uses cheap ratings way to made their reputation.

The forum pays us only for the contents which are useful. If we recieve negative reputation don't feel bad instead work more hard next time. Negative reputation are reminder that we are breaking some of the rules and regulations of the forum.. 

On 12/17/2020 at 11:43 PM, F4 Shahid Ali said:

Hi my friends first of all hope you are all good. 🥰😍

Can anyone explain to me about positive reputation and negative Reputaion, and what effect these reputations on our Earnings.

Can positive or negative application affect our posts as a useful or useless.

I want to knowing this word and also their effect please anyone guide me??

Keeping replying guys I need much learning from experienceable people.

278292775_images(2).png.b82dcb822c2fdfb990719c2cc41a404b.png

Dear mate according to the new policy of crypto we will be paid for those posts which are with positive reputation. If we have a post without any reputation then we will receive no payment from crypto. If we have negative reputation than we will not get payment.

To accomplish a decent standing here in this Cryptotalk stage we need to do a little exertion by making great distributions so we do things well to acquire great responses companions.

Hello we are my dear friend we can give reputation to everyone's post on the same side.  One is positive reputation and the other is negative reputation.  We will give positive reputation in good posts and negative reputation in bad posts.  Thanks my dear friend

I think it is the post of the day. Because from this people will know the importance of feedbacks and reputation on their posts. Even the feedback put more impact on your profile. And also will it can affect your earning like if you have zero reputation you are not going to get any money from this. 

Dear It depends on on your topic If your topic is good and useful then people give you a good reputation. If  positive reputation you will earn more money and if you have negative reputation u have some mistake ,you  have no payment for this post .it's useless comment.

Yes my dear these are two types of reputation one is the positive and one is the negative. So I think if you sister a real post then you got the positive Russian otherwise you got the negative reputation. So I think make real post plz.

We need to create a good article, which should be in good sound, self-expressive.

This way will give you good reputation. 
And there are not free man’s, who have ample of time to give you negative feedback.

so, in my opinion you should give good content.

Which gives you a boost to create your second article more attractive.

Well my friend how are you. Look if your comments reached positive reputations then it is very good for you because your posts are useful and if you are reached negative reputations then this is bad for you and you are coming in red zone and you will banned in any time. So I hope you will be working hard and taking good reputations.

Reputation has a great effect on our earnings. If you post a useful content and member will get a answer for what they are looking for they will give you positive reputation and if your post is lame and not related to the point of discussion people will give you negative response. With positive response your earnings will increase and with negative response your earnings will be deducted. and on the other had about reaction to heart reaction is a good gesture and it will give you motivation to work hard and post useful content.

Reputations help to determine whether you are contributing useful content to the forum or not. In fact it is what determines whether you will get paid or not. Positice reputations is what you should be aiming for and that means that you should be writing useful contents and make sure you contribute what will be beneficial to the members of the forum.

Reputation is given base on the useful, meaningful and educative a post is, we normally get positive reputations when are posts are educative and knowledgeable to other members of the forum and it's really attract their interest but negative reputation are given to post that are not meaningful, knowledgeable and helpful to others because they don't have any impact the the members of cryptotalk currency platform

Positive reputation attract better people.they are perceived as providing value which often allows them to charge a premium. And a negative reputation may affects ones career , a series of hypotheses which offer an overview of negative personal reputation are tested , utilizing both a lab and a field study.

Yes my dear you have to  be careful about the reaction you need to read before to react on the post if they are deserving the good reputation then give him good reputation otherwise you should give them negative reputation because without reading the post if you will give somone reactions you will get the banned by the moderator so be careful about this.

Yes dear friend if you are making a good post obviously members will like your post and if you are not using good stuff for the members they obviously will not like so work hard .

Thank you very much for the post, specially ratings are the indicators that helps to judge whether the post is good or bad. If the post is negatively rated then we can say that it doesn't contain relevant information and post with good ratings tends to havs important information. And this forum also uses these ratings for the payment process.

Getting good reputation would increase your popularity, therefore establishing that your content is useful and informative. You may be payed better for it. There is nothing beneficial you can get from negative reputation.