Positive And Negative Reputaion!! - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Uh need positive reputation and avoid negative reputation positive reputation mean alot its not only reputation but it gives uh alot uh feel safe 

Certainly the evuation on posts,whether postive or negative, will affect our profit. I think thar reputation has an important role in your success and increase your profits.     

The evaluation is in order to help the moderators to know the useful and unhelpful posts in the forum, as the useful posts that got positive reviews from other members are paid, while the negative reviews are not paid.

Indeed, I need more insight to respond to your inquiry, yet I imagine that the response has no impact aside from that it gives you fame and in the event that you have an incredible positive standing, this implies that you are a functioning part and distribute helpful substance.

• +2 1

On 12/17/2020 at 11:43 PM, F4 Shahid Ali said:

Hi my friends first of all hope you are all good. 🥰😍

Can anyone explain to me about positive reputation and negative Reputaion, and what effect these reputations on our Earnings.

Can positive or negative application affect our posts as a useful or useless.

I want to knowing this word and also their effect please anyone guide me??

Keeping replying guys I need much learning from experienceable people.

278292775_images(2).png.b82dcb822c2fdfb990719c2cc41a404b.png

The purpose of positive reputation and negative reputation is that you will receive money of only those posts which have average positive reputation. So you have to create useful topics to get positive reputation.

• +1 1

You will gain an honest quantity of positive reputation if your comment contain correct information with positive vibes negative reaction it suggests that the post is simply useless and insignificant.

You can rate other people's posts and a positive rating will add coins to the talk user if his total rating for the day is positive.we always have to provide our best capabilities and sarch for good topics in order to benefit from them.       

Look if you have useful, unique,informative content then people will appreciate your comment and they will give you positive reaction. And if you have useless,irrelevant content then you will get negative reaction. So be careful of it. Positive reaction will give you more earning and more reputation. 

Positive reputation mean your posts are useful and add value to people and after rated positively will earn u bitcoin while negative reputation simply implies that your posts are not useful and you are rated negatively and you will not be paid

On 12/17/2020 at 7:50 PM, Yazan06 said:

In fact, my friend, I do not have enough experience to answer your question, but I think that the reaction has no effect except that it gives you popularity and if you have a great positive reputation, this means that you are an active member and publish useful content.

Just like you @Yazan06I don't have much experience too but I think good reputation is a sign that shows that you have been posting comments that are useful to members. For negative comments, maybe, it could be that you posted somethings that offends some people. In either case, it does not warrant any form of punishment. Just try and post good posts. Thank you. 

There is a great impact of positive and negative reputation on our payment and also on worth.positive reputation increase our good worth and negative reputation have bad impact on payment.

Yes, now does such a report show your work performance and the efficiency of your post. Our posts rating between -5 to positive 5 rating show to our posts being useful or use less. Apart from this, our payment also depends on our reputation, if our reputation is negative or zero, then we will also stay from our payment. That is why it is important to have a report action on our posts to get payment. 

our posts get negative feedback when it's content useless, not relevant to topics have less words and effect our earning because they paid zero those posts which have negative reputation and posts get positive rating when have useful content and give chance to earn btc. 

HELLO MATE, as you ask for the negative and positive feedback. positive feedback will help in better earning. if you do positive posts and get more reaction on your posts the reputation will show on your profile in the COMMUNITY REPUTATION. So keep trying to do positive posts.

EARN free bitcoins....

https://www.okexcn.com/join/3853550

Yes negative reputations can decrease your income. If you get total minus reacts in a day then you will not get any payments for this day. Negative reacts can down your profile also but you will not get banned.

From my formal English the world positive means is good and the word negative is bad and as the name implies  the positive rating is for a good post made by a member and the negative rating is for the poor post that is not useful in the forum.

You get positive reactions when your post satisfy the readers and they start giving you good ratings for the quality of post you posted. But when you post irrelevant , offensive , abusive reply to the topic either your post gets deleted or you get negative ratings which will effect your payment.

Yes friend. Reputations palys an important role here in the forum. If someone see the good content than the giving of reputation is the right of them while on useless content you should need to not give the negative reputation. Better is that when we totally not give the reputation it may be negative or positive.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I  new here i just started working here recently so I don't no too much about this topic but to my own understanding I think its all about negative and positive comment of some members 

Yes of course we explain you everything if your post is useful and beneficial for others you'll get positive reputation points on your posts and get good money but if your post get negative reputation points it will effect your earning so much

• +1 1

The positive reputation is for motivating the people who are making good posts which are much informative and relevant to the cryptocurrency and the negative rating is FA demotivating the people who are making some kind of useless posts which are irrelevant to the cryptocurrency also. So we give negative reputation to demotivate and stop the people to keep doing that act again.

The negative and the positive reputation is the thing that decide that our post is useful or not if our post is not useful than the members give us negative reputation and we are not paid for it and if our post in useful for them then they give us a positive reputation to motivate us and we also get payment of that post.

who should I give negative adaptation to that one who is breaking the rules of this community or he is posting some irrelevant to the cryptocurrency. 

the positive reputation is it to motivate the person that he's doing a good job and he should keep it up.

Negative and positive reputation affect on our earning also.

Of course we will get  positive reactions for our useful post and negative reactions for useless post. When we will create effective topic people will give us positive feedback rating and negative feedback on useless and meaningless post

Positive reputation is really needed on the Crypto-Talk. The more positive rates means the more reputation. If we want to make the more money on the Crypto-Talk then we will need positive rates. There is only one way to make the positive rating. You will need to work hard to make the useful posts.

• +3 1