How to tag people in your post? - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ahmad746

How to tag people in your post?

You can tag a member in your post through this tool @ then write the name of the member to be referred to in your post so you can distinguish someone

My friend, the process is not as difficult as you think. Just use the @ sign and then type the name of the person you want to mention in your comment, my friend. It's like the tag process on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

Welcome, according to my information, if you wish
Tag someone
In the post, you can use the @ symbol or after it
The name of the member you want to tag

Actually when you want to reply to someone or tag him in your post, you must place an at sign followed by that person's name, and so you will be tagging him and he will read your comment.Tagging other in our post is not difficult task but in beginning we don't know much about the forum thats why we have no idea that how to tag people in post but with passage of time and with the help of senior we learnt everything perfectly.

Edited by Maryam01
  • +3 1

Hello friends, it is very possible that if you can tag someone in the Cryptotalk forum in your publications, I recommend that if you do this, you must have a specific reason for doing so, so that you need to respond.

You tag that specific person.

To do this, it's easy, it's like other social networks where you putand then the username will automatically appear to add it to your publication.

When you see information that your friends might be interested in, tag the comments in that publication so they can still read the information for

Edited by Reaz2021

Hello dear, it is an easy way. You should add @ to the username that you want to add to your post. This is how it matters, and so anyone can add more users to his post without quoting the entire post and then he will be able to reply to you in the same way. Thank you very much.

• +1 1

Dear friend, thank you for this great topic. So that you add a name in your topic, you have to put this @ sign and then the name you want directly without leaving a space between them and this process is done. Thank you very much, my friend.

It is very easy what you have to do is to lose this @ sign and write the name of the person you want and then click on the name of the person that appears in the window

• +1 1

To tag someone in your post is a good idea tagging someone is by putting the person's username with the following @ then you include the person name the message will appear to him

We can tag any members by using the sign of @and after that we neneed to write the name of that members which we want to tag.

This tagging feature of crypto forum is essential if you want to emphasize your replies to some members, just put an @ and followed by user name and you can directly tell to him your replies. no need to use the message feature if you want to reply something to the person.

Dear all, we use social networking sites in general and this thing is called a crown. When we mention a person in a comment, we put a sign @ this sign in the sense that we put it against the name of the person in order for it to be mentioned in the comment posted within a certain topic, as well as the matter in this wonderful forum we put this sign is @ and then put the name The person next to her and then mentioned him in a comment in general Thank you very much.

Yes my dear friend I want to tell you that if you want to tag a member in your post to then use character@ . and then you will write the name of that person you want to tag .this is an easy method to tag someone in your post best of luck

Hello friend .. it is very simple you just have to put this @ sign and then the name of the person to be flagged .. Good luck to everyone

• +2 1

Yes, you can tag someone special in an important message, dear friends. The topic must have some kind of connection to the person you're tagging. A tag button appears in a box at the bottom of the page after you've created a subject. Look up the name of the person you want to tag and add it to the list. Then all will be easy. A message will be sent to the person you've tagged.

I think that you can mention any person in the comment by placing the add flag and then you write the name of the person you want to mention, but I think that the person must have actually commented on the same post.

I think that you can mention any person in the comment by placing the add flag and then you write the name of the person you want to mention, but I think that the person must have actually commented on the same post.

You can tag people very easy in your post and reply you just have to paste @ and after that you need to paste the full profile name of whom you want to tag, his name appear click on it to tag him.

Welcome my friend. It's easy. You only have to put the public @ and after that mention the name that you want to put in your post and that's all. Thank you for your discussion on this topic and welcome again my friend

Tagging is not a difficult task, a lot of people are taging and if we want to tag a post, then we also have to do it with the same way in the same way and tagging is a good thing. 

I do not know that how to tag people in your post and i wanted to do it but i do not have information so guide me about it because many people are doing this and it makes the post attractive and i know their are lot of people that give us this suggestion.

• +3 1

Dear, I am a new member on this forum. I don't have any information about this. But in my opinion if you want to tag someone then you should have some reason. Some time you tag some one to share some information with him.