How much time spend on cryptotalk for best earning - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jam sidra

How much time spend on cryptotalk for best earning

we are here for knowledge and learning purpose Some people are here for earning purpose also who need part time job with study ..Its totally depend on people thought that how they are using this forum.

I would usually spend 4 hours a day on this site to complete the 20 posts. But it isn't continuous but rather divided. I would spend an hour in the morning, another hour in the afternoon and 2 hours every evening so I can also check if my posts get deleted and make up for it.

I think each individual work differently and that's what determines how long they spend on cryptotalk. Some people do not have any other thing they do, so they can spend as long as they want while some want to spend as little timenas possible so they can move on with their normal daily work. It basically depend on the individual. 

Hello my dear in my opinion 2 hours is good for this form to earning and learning this is not only forum there are many other site which also can benefits us we can invest our money on that forum and earn more we should also trying to get knowledge from other site.

I think, in my opinion, that 3 continuous working hours are sufficient to work on this site, but if you can devote more time to understand the method of work better and benefit from the existing information and experience, this will not be bad

I think you should spend as much time at the forum as you can because it is not that easy to make the forum working and it is not that easy for the forum to pay you so do respect the forum and work here properly.

Hi everyone on cryptotalk .

It is up to you . Best way to earn is to divide time for cryptotalk and make good posts that can earn good reputation . On the other hand if you prefer to make posts in hurry with no good content there would be no positive reputation by other users. 

So divide your time and try to make effective posts.

Thanks ☺

On 12/13/2020 at 4:43 PM, Jam sidra said:

I'm student but now I'm free because of holidays of corona viruse. I setup make time for this site so I thought 3 hour's a day work on this site . its time much or not for best earning on this site.

Dear mate if you want more information and knowledge about crypto then you have work at least 4,5 hours in one day on this forum. This is the best way of working on this forum. I work on this forum about 5 hours on daily basis then I become able to write good posts on the forum. @Sadia12

• +1 1

It depend on you if you know English very well and your typing speed is better then you need minimum time and if you have no such facility then you need a lot time but the rule is that you need to complete 100 posts first and after that you can do 20 posts daily and earn handsome amount from this forum....... 

On 12/13/2020 at 12:43 PM, Jam sidra said:

I'm student but now I'm free because of holidays of corona viruse. I setup make time for this site so I thought 3 hour's a day work on this site . its time much or not for best earning on this site.

I think four hours is enough complete your twenty daily post to earn profit, in my daily posts am using three hour in the forum to finish the post because as a student I think sometimes you might not have enough time to due to programs and class you might have if you manage three to four hours this will be enough for you pay attention to complete your daily post. 

I like to spend my time here beacouse this forum is not a waste of time.the greater your knowledge and writing skills if you spend long time to this forum, the greater your profit.

• Useful or interesting 1

You are the one who set the time you want to spend on this forum, times spend in the forum is not will not increase to earnings but the useful information you have post to the forum.

Hello, my friend, I'm a newcomer and I'm also a university student. I know owmhhurs do you spent in crypto talk daily. In starting days we can spend 5to 6hours working to reach 100post but in present days I can do2 to3 hours daily to work them easily.

Yes, that is good question  because  this will depend upon some time setup.Due to corona  virus each man have numerous loose time . You could spend quite a few time on it . If you  spend extra time you will examine greater .But two to three hours in step with days are enough

Hi friends, we should read as many posts as possible daily. This gives us a lot of information about this forum. After that, we should do our own post.  And we should work 4 to 5 hours a day on this forum.

I am a new user in the platform. I agree with you. In my opinion as for earning, your greater experience and knowledge skills. Our old member makes us work hard. When you are able to earn.

Cryptotalk is best forum for earning and learning.if we spend more time on it then we can earn a lot and if we spend a few time on it and not complete our processes then we have take also some benifit from this platform.do hard work and focus on your target with the rules and regulations of cryptocurrency then we collect more knowledge and experience and more money from this platform.because it is best earning way.for all. Keep work on daily basis and no miss any day then you are successful person.

Hi Dear. If you want to make a useful and meaningful post then you Just Clear your mind and be relax. If you want to make a useful post then you should be getting more information and knowledge. You make your comments in your Free time and enjoy This forum.

Good luck.

Hello friend ,, I personally do not specify a time to work on the platform ,, I enter it at any time I want ,, whenever I feel that I have free time and do not have anything to do ,, I start browsing the platform and learn about new things about it ,, and gain more Important information.

The platform is an escape for me from the boring routine and recurring things in my day .. 😁❤️

• +5 1

Hay dear

First of all welcome to this supporting platform. I hope so you will be fine. I would like to inform you that crypto talk never ask or require your specific time . you can earn easily and handsome amount by paying your decent time when you feel free. Don't miss this opportunity and also learn from this crypto world.

Best of luck

• +5 1

@Jam sidra Hi dear, I hope all of you are fine, as we know this forum is best for earning,we just have to spend maximum 2 hours to earn a good amount, I'm also a student and know all the institutes are reopened and it is too hard to manage time for this forum.

• +5 1

Hi friends i am join Newly beginners so tell me about this forum and how much spend in here and more chance to get money any idea shear me but i think more time spend in here and more opportunities to get money .

On 12/13/2020 at 5:00 PM, Samer1997 said:

You may find it difficult to start with the 100 free participation in terms of effort and time, but you can consider this a type of training and a period in which you understand things .. Either after two or three hours as a maximum, it will be enough to turn your profit .. even if you use an interpreter to do the participation. I don't think you need more than 10 minutes for a single participation, as a maximum Good luck to all my friends 🖤

Hi friend  ,it is best forum  of earning. In the start may be it is difficult but gradually  your speed will be fast.For twenty posts 3 hours enough.you required  10minutes for a single useful  post.Best wishes for all

Mate, i think we should spend most of the time here to gain more information but i know our busy schedules doesn't allow us to spend more times here. So i think we should spend at least spend 2-3 hours a day for posting useful content. So create informative posts and help others to gain good cash and reputation.

I suggested you friend . minimum 2 hours spend must here .if you are student then your free time spend enough.mostly night time free student so you are work on cryptotalk at night time .just meaningfull post created which are twenty.