How much time spend on cryptotalk for best earning - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jam sidra

How much time spend on cryptotalk for best earning

I am also a student at university, but in my country we do not stop due to the Coronavirus, but I find time to work here around a couple of hours per day and long weekends due to holidays I can also stay here around 3-4 hours.

Friend, in some cases it takes me up to 6 hours to carry out topics in which I apply all the little knowledge that I have to generate income, I make up to 25 publications, since some publications are deleted during the 7 days, in addition to that I read other publications to keep myself informed.

Well, its up to you. The more time you give to here, the more knowledge you will gain about the forum and if you get more knowledge then you post something good and useful for others, then good profit you will earn too. 

So, I spend more time to gain more knowledge to make my posts good quality and useful. 

• +2 1

On 12/13/2020 at 4:43 PM, Jam sidra said:

I'm student but now I'm free because of holidays of corona viruse. I setup make time for this site so I thought 3 hour's a day work on this site . its time much or not for best earning on this site.

My dear you should have to work hard for 3 or 4 hours in a day in this forum.if.you want good payment but my dear please don't only foucs on the money but also try to learn something good and informative from here

• Useful or interesting 1

I think three quality hours is more than enough for earning a good amount. It is up to you that how much time you want to spend on this platform. Number of our members spend their whole day in creating topics and reading the posts of their senior members. This is very good approach for exploring new things.

• +2 1

Whenever you get free time you should vist cryptotalk because this forum has alot of informative topics you can learn many new things here and for earning it takes 2, 3 hours maximum. And for good earning your posts should be usefull to others. When you will get reputation your earning will increase.

That depends on how a member manage his time in the forum. And those that only joined the forum to earn can make their  posts with some minutes or a hour and leave the forum but some take their time to posts and read some posts to learn and give reaction to those that deserve it. 

Based on my own view, time spent on this forum depends on how fast are you at typing and also the quality of the content you are feeding the forum with. Unlike me, I have time for everything I'm doing on the forum because I set up time table for my self on the whole of my routine activities. So I will advise you copy from me. Thanks

There is no specific amount of time that you have to spend here before you can earn something reasonable for yourself. What really matters most is the quality of your posts and the way you plan yourself to be able to reach your 20 posts daily that is what matters.

Hello guys yoou can't spend any money this cryptocurreny before you can start.pls if you have interest in the cryptocurreny is good for the everyone

In my case the time for posting 20 comments is enough to make earning from a day.  And I don't know any other way to earn from this platform. If it is has then you may need more time for it. And time consuming is depending on each person

yes work about 3 hours per day is very fabulous for your account and earning good money. I spent almost 3 hours per day and if you are student you are on a suitable platform. Good luck.

I spend daily on this forum likely 2 hours. You  have to maintain time while working here. If didn't manage time you forgot to post or miss the chance. So try to maintain your time to earn daily. It depends on you how much time you work. ...

As i am a student i give 2 to 3 hours to this platform ..  For the coronavirus all education institutions are off.  So students  can give more time to this platform  to earn more money..  I think 2 hours are enough 

I agree with you my dear brother. I'm new here and I'm a student I feel free for cause if corona holidays, so I join this platform. When I join this platform so feel very comfortable and knowledge able this site. I'm most him time spend in this platform because that forum provides always him good information and knowledge and a lot of money.

There is no time restrictions but we should devote our more time here to get more information, more knowledge and more experience. Then our work will well . Then we will make our forum strong and popular by working hard here . I work here 2 or 3 hour per day but I am managing my time to increase limit for working here .

This forum paid United States of America for those posts that square measure helpful for the forum et al.. In our posts we must always shear new concepts regarding on-line mercantilism and finance Then we will earn several cash and this can be best and quick thanks to become wealthy. 

This site helps a lot to meet student needs because nowadays, due to the holidays of corona virus we can consume our time in this site instead of wasting.Always work continuously on this platform,gain knowledge and experience by reading as many posts as possible. 

• +2 1

Yes of course friend you are completed 20 post per day approx 03 hours if your knowledge and experience we'll in crypto then you can easily complete otherwise your time can be extend. 

• +2 1

As i am new to this form. I have little bit understanding about how much time we can spend on this form. My guess is 1 post takes 9 to 10 min. So doing daily limit which is 20 to 30 not sure. Wil take around 200 to to 250 min means 2.5 to 3 hours are suficieint to do the post and earn from this form.

Yes, that's a good question, because it depends on your timing. Everyone has enough free time due to the corona virus. You can spend a lot of time on this. The more time you spend, the more you can learn. But two or three hours a day is enough.

Dear friend if you want to make good amount of money from this forum then you have to spend as much time as you can spend on the forum. If you spend a lot of time on the forum then you will be able to earn more from it. Best wishes for all 😊

• +4 1

it depend on your knowledge and experince if you are the old member of the platfrom and you have alot of knowledge and experience about the given topic than twenty post take 1to 2 houre in a day.

but  for begginer 4 to 5 houre take  in day .

Hello friend, you don't have to spend so much time here. You are supporting three hours. That's a lot. Now you can easily make twenty posts in three hours and through this you can easily earn.In addition, if you want to collect information, you need to spend more time to here.

your decision is right...you can spend 3 hour in a day for cryptotalk..i think this is perfect time for work properly...because you have to daily complete minimum 20 post..so if you spend 9 minit for a post..so you need hour for 20 post...you  can get a good profit by spending only 3 hour here...