How much time spend on cryptotalk for best earning - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jam sidra

How much time spend on cryptotalk for best earning

In my opinion there is no specific time duration for the better earning only thing which matter or help you in increasing your payment is the quality of your content if your content is good and informative you will definitely receive good amount

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't think there is a specific time spent on CryptoTalk for best earning. All that is required of us here is making our posts useful that members will react on it in order to get paid for the post.

If you are beginner on this site then you should spend4 hour but if you are not beginner then 3 hour is maximum for you and it also depends on your capablety .

I think 3 hours enough per day.  If you are beginner you can spend a lot of time on it. If you spend more time you can learn more. You can schedule your daily work. Read senior members post to gain more experience. I am also a student and I spend 3 to 4 hours daily on this forum.

Is based on the knowledge of users. If you have sufficient knowledge about thi platform, then you complete the tast in a few hour. But you are a beginner, you have to give more time to make you prefect.

The very first thing that you need to know is to  understand the rules and regulations of the forum. Time doesn't matter my dear. You can work when you are easy.

Some of us here are still in school studying ,I'm also student but am now at home due to the covid 19 pandemic so am free. I make time for this site so that i can make some cash before going back to school so at least 4 hours it's okay

Hello! I am also a student. I also work on this forum. Because they pay well here. 1000 Satoshi and Talk Tokens for every useful post. This is cool money for students and schoolchildren. And also here you can learn cryptocurrency if you are interested in cryptocurrency like me.

I think so many time is not need to spend with this forum for earn money. Everyday you can spend two or three hours with this forum.and you can earn money from this.

How long I spend cryptotalk depends on the type of work.  I'm new now.  I have to complete 100 posts. So I stay here a little longer. However, those who are old and have good experience stay here for a little less time.  Because it takes less time to complete their post. I usually stay here for 2-3 hours. 

I think for best earning you can spend 2 hours to select and write your comments. But if you want to learn and know at the same time you can spend more time after or before posting.

Do not specify a time to work on the site,
Think of it as an educational matter and log in daily to follow up on new topics and participate,
I go to the site at different times every day and participate and always try to read several topics in different sections to get the most benefit.

• +2 1

This is good. Every member here should allocate a good and appropriate time for the forum. For me, I spend about 5 or 6 hours a day here to present my jobs, browse some topics and monitor currency rates on the yobit platform. I do some trading. Everyone must organize their time here in order to achieve the desired gains

Hello my friend, in fact there is no specific time to make a profit because the time is not related to profit, rather it is about profit to learn and gain experience in trading, so I advise you to learn before trading in order not to lose your money

I spend here 4 or 5 hours a day. I am new here. That’s why i want to spent much time as possible in this forum. Because i read other comments and that helps me to know more. So that i can gain knowledge and information. I am a student. Some of my friends can earn some money from this forum and they can maintain their small expenses as well. So if you have to know more and want to make your comments useful, you have to gain knowledge by reading other posts.

I think if you spend more time on cryptotalk forum you learn more knowledge about crypto currency. If you want earn good money then you spend your time on the cryptotalk forum. This forum is the best for earning and learning. I think you spend 8 to 10 hours on this forum.

Time depends on experience. A new member spends a lot of time and effort in the beginning, but gradually becomes more and more expert over time.

I am still new to the forum so I try to read a lot of topics, but in general I learn more by watching YouTube and then participating here in the forum so I spend more time on the site, approximately 3-4 hours depending on my spare time.

I'm a student and I'm giving much time as I can because I'm new bie here and want to get knowledge as much i can about cryptotalk and my second preference earn money for my study expenses. I want all my seniors guied to me and wish me for good luck for a new journey with cryptotalk.. Thanks 

Edited by Numanch

I spend my precious time in crypto so that I can earn better,I use to spend up to 2hours on crypto so that I can be able to learn more and earn more for better living, thanks you are welcome mated.

At first I needed 5 to 6 hours to work here because of my poor experience, but now I spend two hours Julie. If I have free time to work here, I read the post and comments and then write my comment. This takes some time but it is fun 

• +1 1

There is no specific time that should be spent by members on this forum , it depends on you and your information , for me since I been in crypto for a good period of time so I don't need to spend long time here , I just share my opinions and information I know then quit the site and go continue my other work

• +2 1

I don't have specific time that I'm using on this platform I always work through to my chances, then I believe that mandatory doesn't require anytime to be used, but advisable to make our daily post.