Are new members are really welcome? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rtan0220

Are new members are really welcome?

Yash Bhai Welcome All Members, who are new members here, we welcome them wholeheartedly, this is a very good platform, here you will get a lot to learn and you will get a very beneficial benefit.  

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Newbies should write quality posts then they will earn lots of money so this is best forum due to which we earn lots of money by writing quality posts. If we write quality posts then this forum give us chance to earn lots of money. 

So i am big fan of this forum Which give us chance to earn lots of money due to which our earning will reach at high level. This is due to the writing skills and dont be grammer mistakes so this is best forum due to which we can earn lots of money

• +2 1

I believe that new members are certainly welcome because the more newcomers the faster the development of the forum which means that the payment is possible more and we can catch up with bitcoin talк

• +3 1

Definitely yes.most of the members of this forum welcome the beginners and and pray for there success here and told them about this forum and share there experience with so that they could get experience soon.and as a member of this forum this is our moral duty to support and welcome the new friends here to the greatest forum...

• +3 1

I agree with you. Most of the new members are doing like that. Cryptotalk is the great opportunity for learning and earning, so, always we need to create unique post.

• +3 2

I think new members are definitely welcome to this site because I myself am a new member and I have been very happy to see everything since I came to this site and have been more motivated to work.I'm glad to see that everyone here is more commenting on everyone's post and they are all trying to give their post new information to talk about what they know and I think by working here I can learn a lot myself and gain skills. I can do it.