How I feel about here... - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Syd19

How I feel about here...

Hello my friend, and I am a new member, here and I am very happy, in, this, forum because it gains us experience that remains with us and benefits us in the future of course and not, the goal, money but knowledge is more important because it is a huge world, the world of cryptocurrencies is a very wonderful world.

On this place, I am feeling very good. This is a very insightful forum where, without losing hope, we can learn and earn easily at the same time. Only bear in mind that helpful feedback must be written.

I feel that the forum environment is welcoming, but my only problem is how I am becoming so addicted to the platform, because now I spend most of my times reading and commenting on topics, bit overall it is all good.

I really feel lucky and proud for been in this forum, most people should have been here but due to one reason or the other they not here may be because their country have been exempted or they have a tight scheduled. Am glad to be among you all mates.

My friend, I feel very comfortable and peaceful in this form. Because we can freely write our own ideas. We can also learn about people's opinions. Moreover, if we write according to quality rules, we can earn money from it.

I find peace and tranquility working on crypto. My troubles vanish by working here. And also we are being paid to meet our  ur daily commodities and get information about new developments. Interacting with people makes me feels good. 

I am feeling very good on this platform .Because a lot of information is available on this platform and we get to learn a lot .So much has been learned on this platform that I cannot tell you that I tried to complete my hundred comments within a few days but .But it is not impossible that I want to complete my thousand comments within 3 days .And insha Allah I will do it within 3 days .Today I have been on this platform for 2 days and I have completed my 70 comments. Only i got to learn a lot here .

Hello my menbers of this site hw are you oll and hw cryptocurreny I help nobody no have massalla khoh.i feel like am the one that can best cryptocurreny but dhrhiy

Hello my loves, I feel great in the forum because since I was invited I have learned a lot both in the world of cryptocurrencies and also what the language is every day I want to inform myself about all the topics that they publish to be able to help my friends As far as I can, I feel very comfortable with the group and the site I chose seems very safe to me. I wish everyone many successes.

• +1 1

Here I feel very safe and excited because it is a new world that I did not know existed before and now that I am and I am learning new things, here I feel very good because I know that these things will serve me for real life, not just for the digital for other things too.

You are right that this forum makes learning easy as I learned a lot during the short time that I was in the forum as I started knowing everything I wanted about cryptocurrencies and this kept me working and learning in the forum.

• +3 1

@Syd19  dear friend this platform is very useful.  I feel very happy by working here on this forum because i learn many useful things from this forum and earn money. 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Hey friends! I am a beginner and have no idea how it works and how it can get paid. I don't understand why there are so many numbers here, posting all kinds of points, and now I feel like sharing ideas with others, learning can help them, and everything is taken into consideration. Yes, and it can be applied anyway. I really like being here, I can talk.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

On 12/10/2020 at 7:05 AM, Syd19 said:

Hi guys, I just want to share my thoughts and feeling about here. I am a beginner and I don't know how this really works and How you can get paid. I don't understand why there is so many in here, posting every kind of topic and now I know that sharing ideas, thoughts to others can help them in real life too and can apply it on every situation. I really like to be here, I can express and talk about what think about here and what I got here. I really love here.

Hello mate, welcome to this amazing and outstanding platform. Here you will be paid by your posts. Firstly you have to create 100 posts for practice and link your Yobit wallet with your crypto talk. After creating 100 posts you have to create 20 posts daily and get good reputation for being paid.

This is amazing forum. This forum give us lot of Knowledge with value able money. This forum is best for those who can not take part in investing sites especially for students. Just completing hundred comments and working with seven days you start your earning. I like It very much. Thanks for creating such plate forum. 

I feel very good here on that forum. 

Because this forum's environment is very peaceful. 

People are helping each other here. 

I found very positive results on posts. 

So yeah i really enjoy that forum. 

On 12/10/2020 at 7:05 AM, Syd19 said:

Hi guys, I just want to share my thoughts and feeling about here. I am a beginner and I don't know how this really works and How you can get paid. I don't understand why there is so many in here, posting every kind of topic and now I know that sharing ideas, thoughts to others can help them in real life too and can apply it on every situation. I really like to be here, I can express and talk about what think about here and what I got here. I really love here.

hello! I am happy joining this website. It is a safe website and very useful site. We can share our thoughts with people. And we learn every kind of currency from this website. 

This forum is a great opportunity for us. You can not only earn here but also learn lots of things about cryptocurrencies and crypto world in this forum. By doing some useful comments, you can earn some bitcoin. After completing 100 posts, you can learn how to make your post useful and informative. Try to make your post unique and people will support you by giving you replies. Sharing knowledge and information is nice thing.

• +1 1

I feel very cool here and i enjoy it because in cryptotalk there is no more work here and you can get more skill and knowldge that is very necessary for us in this state

This forum is one of the largest gatherings in the crypto world, here you can find all people interested in crypto, who will help you with anything you need, I strive to become a successful trader, and I am sure that this forum will help me very much.

Hy people. I really want to share my thoughts about this forum here. I want to tell you guys that I am a beginner i dont no anything about this forum how to post here and how to earn but I must say that i can learn alot here at this forum and earn handsome amount of money to make myself happy and fulfill my basic needs.

In the beginning it is very tough to me to join it, because of it's rules of completing 100 posts. While I have no idea about crypto world and also online earning. But my friends Force me to join it. But now I am really enjoying to work on this platform.

This platform provide us well communication, learning as well as earning knowledge about crypto currencies and digital wallet's. So in the end very good to do work here.

• +4 1

Working in this great platform is like a working in government office, if I will be grantee, I will tell you that this great platform is More better than somes government work,yeah because we earn a lot of money and also learn, so for me, I'm 100% glad working here.

I feel lucky myself to work in this forum. Because this is the best forum for learning and earning. I know in the beginning we have to face some difficulties but after facing some difficulties we can earn a lot of money from this forum. We all know that difficulties are the part of life so we do not worry at the time of difficulties instead we should show patience.

• +3 1

Cryptocurrencies are a very useful thing for people who are not well off. I am very happy with the money I earned here and I will try to take the right steps as much as I can.