This crypto digital currency will help you in real life. - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Afaqahmad

This crypto digital currency will help you in real life.

The cryptocurrency is actually the money and when It is the money it is helpful for all of us as there are a lot of places where we can make them exchange with some of the people for out local currency or for the dollars.

On 12/6/2020 at 6:36 PM, Afaqahmad said:

Hello dear companions!

You all know that this currency is digital but it help you in real life because we can convert it to real currency  and that is really good for us and we all are lucky to have this kind of money , before this  we we just use phone to waste our time but this forum make our life better and create such thing that is helpful for all, i am very thankful to owner of this forum and our experts too.

Yeah you've said absolutely right and true that these crypto digital currencies can help us in our real life because we can covert the crypto currencies as a real and physical money. Moreover many countries have accepted crypto currencies so we can buy many things from the crypto currencies. People can be self employed and rich easily from the crypto trade. 

Crypto currency will help you in real life.if we perform our work in a very good and proper way than it will helpful for us to gain good profit.so always try to work hard.

Of course, my friend, the digital currency can be converted into paper money, which we can trade in in real life, and if Mecca does not cancel the conversion of paper currency into paper money, we can also buy a lot of things via the Internet The Internet is now that we can buy what we want from the Internet in cryptocurrencies in the midst of becoming safer in the coming years.

We are all grateful to this forum as it provides us with free knowledge about digital currencies in addition to giving us money and this is very beneficial for students who study as it secures them the costs of their studies

Yes you are right dear friend. Many countries has started to accepting these currencies and i hope it has a bright future. Different countries are working to accept.

Crpytotalk is really informative and worthfull for our real life we spent alot of time on social media like Twitter,Instagram or Facebook but  we get nothing while doing work on crpytotalk will help us in learning as well as earning. We can make posts on the crpytotalk and for which we will be paid. And an other benefit of this forum is we can get much knowledge about the Cryptocurency and wallets

These computerized nations began ruling once again the world monetarily. Take Example of Bitcoin, there was an abrupt expansion in it's worth showed that it's interest quickly expanding step by step. The quantity of individuals taking advantages from this in their lives.

..If you have a good idea about currencies then you can make a profit by investing here and if you have a good idea about currencies then you can't make a profit from there.  And if you gain here, you can do something beautiful in the future.

Yes, this is true. Cryptocurrencies can help us in our real life by giving us money and knowledge. Here it is true that we spend time, but it is beneficial for us instead of spending our time online without interest.

That's right  crypto currency help us in reall life we earn money from this we can did online purchasing and investment .it also impove simple life of people .in trading you got many benifit .

Personally, I completely agree with you that this forum is useful and good for everyone by gaining money that helps us in our daily life in addition to gaining knowledge and information.

As for me, my friend, I am trying to earn this money from this forum in order to help me pay my university education expenses, which are expensive on my personal account, which helps me to complete my studies and obtain information from the forum

• +1 1

Yeah you are right my dear friend. Cryptocurrency helps us a lot in our real life. At the present time, the world become more digital and so the use of cryptocurrencies are increasing day by day. It’s demands are becoming high day by day also. Now we can improve our life with cryptocurrency with good profit.

High-tech enables payment evolution and global competition. The ambiguities surrounding of the digital currency still leave enough space for the analysis of its unreserved acceptance, trust and anticipation, which are the main driver for the spread of the network. Banks should carefully consider the technology underlying these cryptocurrencies as a potential generic new way of transferring ownership of the value over the long term. The chapter provides an analysis of the use of cryptocurrencies in general, especially Bitcoin as the technology adoption in the presence of network externalities. The objective attitude is the future of the digital currency in the moment is still unsolved issue due to the existence of “critical mass”. Further, the chapter explores financial privacy which is very sensitive issue in using digital currency (or cryptocurrency) and discuss about private choices versus political rules. The research has shown that the future of cryptocurrencies can be bright if some institutional-formal conditions are met due to the fact that success evolution of e-money requires building safety payments through three criteria–standardization, compatibility and innovation.

I agree with your points, cryptocurrency has really helped a lot of people and many has made a lot from it while others are still making. It wonderful to be a part of the crypto family

I am agree with you my dear friend. Thank you to share your thoughts. 

We are all know to about cryptocurrencies. Maybe this digital currency

Can be useful in our lives going forward. 

Yes, indeed, I used the phone. It became a good thing now. In the past it was bad. It was only a waste of time and effort and now it is used in many wonderful things. I hope to continue on this way.

Yes, this is a sure thing, because this cryptocurrency takes value in the real world. It helps with the daily expense and it may increase more than that over time. You may become rich by working in the cryptocurrency. It is a wonderful job.

Yes, you are right.  I am sure that this crypto talk platform has changed the lives of many users of this platform.  Without the platform I wouldn’t have known about cryptocurrencies as well as future prospects.  So my advice to newcomers is to take maximum advantage of this platform in terms of opportunities which will be really beneficial for you in the long run.

Yes off course i am also agree with you.as a digital currency ,cryptotalk is very important for us.as a student cryptotalk is very useful for me and for other student like me as apart time job to do in their spare time.thanls for cryptotalk.please react if you like my comment

Mathelda.j

I haven't got any digital currency yet because it has not been seven days since I created my posts, all the friends who work in the cryptotalk got their digital currency and exchanged it for dollars, to spend it in everyday life.  I hope to get paid soon to cover my personal expenses.

Yes I also Waste my time so much to using mobile phone but when i was working on this website i think this is the true use of mobile phone and this amazing website help me in my daily financial balance so i think crypto bring happiness with it.

• +1 1

Hello Friends i hope you are all well. You have made a good post. Digital currency is filling up over time. If we work harder on this platform today,we will benefit greatly in the future. We can buy a lot of things online at home with digital currency. 

Yes dear @Afaqahmad it is true that cryptocurrency is digital currency and most important thing is that it can be coverted into physical currency. So we can convert it into physical currency and use it in daily basis. @koynayak well said.