You must explore - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
*gove*

You must explore

You are right, my friend. Actually, there are many members who spend their time in the junior department, and I see that this is wrong. Rather, we must explore the rest of the departments and read the information inside these departments because we will find many useful things that we did not know before

• +2 1

Hello dear, I agree with you on this because the world of cryptocurrencies and cryptocurrencies is a very wide world, so we must search and find information about this world so that we can reach high experience in this field

Edited by Adnan Shalate

You are right, this forum is like a wide world, you can go anywhere and gain more information and experience, this forum contains many sections and each section contains hundreds of topics.

Yes, exploration is very important in order to achieve the goal . You should look a lot about things, causes and topics . You must have a love for knowledge, learning and knowledge . You must have love to know everything new and fun for what not . You must explore smart

I agree with you, my friend
Because a successful person is one who tries to discover new things to achieve his goals, so when you have to start working here, you must first discover the main points of the forum and the conditions in order not to fall into error.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

So it is friend, we must investigate, examine, looking for varied topics and that help us move forward, especially those that deal with Cryptography issues, we find a range on this platform, it is time to spend more time reading and studying every day and you will see the results later.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think Maybey you mean another section, because a topic means this post. If we are spending all our time and replies in one topic, it means that we only respond to one post and nowhere else. I agree with your post if this is about the sections.

Yes, this is true .. There are many topics and good information everywhere .. We should not remain in the same place .. Rather, we must always improve.

• +5 1

I agree with you, everyone should participate in all sections of the forum and all topics because this will help them to develop themselves and get more experiences, there are only three active sections in this forum and this is bad

• +1 1

Yes you are right, 

You should always work to develop yourself and increase your knowledge about digital currencies through this forum
If you stay on one topic, you will get a small amount of insufficient information.

• +1 1

Persistence on a specific topic may give very little information and we should not stand there only. We must do research and move between topics, make partnerships and discuss in many areas to gain sufficient knowledge and experience and improve the cultural and information field

Edited by Zeen ali

Hello my friend ,
In fact, you are right to say what you mentioned, but I think that we must spend all of our time reading the topics until we get the important information that people share with us, and of course we must search for important topics and not remain stuck on the same topic.

Hello dear friend
I advise you on this forum to post useful topics and you can provide assistance to others regarding this topic
There is no one who knows everything. We all need to learn. Topics that I am not reporting on do not subscribe to them and I only read
As for the topics that I have experience with, I share and offer advice

We have to continue searching for information, there is a lot of information available in this forum, so we must not stop at a level of learning, but rather look for more because it is quite there waiting.

Explore the world of knowledge and learn as much as you can to reach what you want

• +3 1

Yes, dear youth, we have to daily search for new topics for new knowledge and gain new experience in the fields of knowledge about cryptocurrencies in general. We must also verify the topics and posts that we read to gain knowledge and verify the validity of these posts in general. I do not advise to take it from knowledge and experience And education is the most important thing that we must research in general, because we must take the correct and valuable information that will be useful well. Thank you very much.

• +3 1

There are numerous themes and segments in this discussion so we ought not invest all our energy in only one area. Be that as it may, we ought to likewise check out the subsequent area and have our impact. We ought to likewise get data from different segments and attempt to make new posts.

Hello friends..your words are wonderful and correct, my friend..you should not keep your eyes fixed on one axis, but rather you must move on several axes..the meaning of my words is ..: learning and inquiring from several aspects..and not restricting yourself to one aspect of knowledge..

One of the most important conditions for success is the abundant and rich knowledge of work requirements and its nature..There is a saying that I love very much and always follow it, which is "It is not important to know everything about one thing..the important thing is to know something about everything."

I hope that I have provided useful information and advice..My best wishes to all of you

• +2 1

This is good and correct, but first it is necessary to read long and research well. Getting into the world of cryptocurrencies and delving into them must be explored and searched for specific topics that touch on the conversation about this forum, including useful and specific opinions and discussions in all respects.

• +3 1

This is good information you share with us you need to create your post Malone leave it out copings create your own topic with unique and useful information. Big on Google or YouTube then make new topic this is good for everyone

Good morningWe don’t have to look at one thing here.  There are many types of sites, there are many ways to monitor them and spend time on them.  If we pay more attention, it is better not to do it again. It is better to do it as much as possible. We will gain knowledge andspend time working there.

We must browse the various sections of the site that contain a lot of useful posts that talk about the different areas of cryptocurrencies as we can learn about many areas of work and increase our profits 

Yeah ,you are very correct, we should not spend our precious time on one topic you gat to read a topic ,read few comment and move on to explore other beneficial topic also, if we just stuck on one post we won't gain  a lot from this forum .

Certainly my friend, there is a lot of information in this forum and there are many sections, so everyone should move between the sections and browse as much information as possible to gain experience

Hello friends.We don’t have to look at one thing here. There are many types of sites, there are many ways to monitor them and spend time on them. If we pay more attention, it is better not to do it again. It is better to do it as much as possible. We will gain knowledge and spend time working there.thanks for read my comment

I agree with you that the most important thing in this forum for growth is to explore useful and new information about digital currencies. It is the best way to advance in the world of digital currencies and growth.