N808 Dogecoin Promotion - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fides Exchange

N808 Dogecoin Promotion

r/FidesExchange - N808 Dogecoin Promotion

Buy New808 earn New808coin and Dogecoin

Case A) Buy 25,000 N808. You will get a bonus of 500 N808 + 100 Doge

Case B) Buy 50,000 N808. You will get a bonus of 1000 N808 + 500 Doge

Case C) Buy 100,000 N808. You will get a bonus of 10,000 N808 + 2500 doge

Post a screenshot of your buy order and new balance after buying the coins in #n808-buy-bounty channel New8coin discord server after I investigate screenshots i will pay you.

You need to buy the N808 not just put in a buy order.

(Note: This buying bonus is only active for Fides Exchange trades should be after 3rd December, 2020)

DISCORD: https://discord.gg/QuFQnjc

EXCHANGE: https://www.fides-ex.com

r/FidesExchange - N808 Dogecoin Promotion 

• +4 1

Dear member @Fides Exchange thank you for your promotion, but please I see your topic is poor about N808 information and details! Please can you introduce more information about that. For example, you are promoting N808, what is that? I think it will be better for you first to present us what is N808, it is a coin, token, product or service?....

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 12/5/2020 at 5:02 AM, tienda said:

Dear member @Fides Exchange thank you for your promotion, but please I see your topic is poor about N808 information and details! Please can you introduce more information about that. For example, you are promoting N808, what is that? I think it will be better for you first to present us what is N808, it is a coin, token, product or service?....

N808 is a tomato grown on Saturn 100 Collage De Texto De Tomates En Diferentes Tamaños. Los Símbolos  Vegetales De Tomate Rasterizado Están Unidos En Una Composición De 100  Textos. Concepto De Diseño De Trama De Nutrición. Fotos, Retratos,