How many cryptocurrencies are there in the world - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Husnyjaf

How many cryptocurrencies are there in the world

I do not know much either, but we can know some of them, such as Bitcoin or Ethereum and USDT, for example, as they are among the best currencies you can find. As for the rest of the hamlat, most of them are not worth the value of these currencies

• +1 1

As of November 2020,there are 7315 total numbetr of currencies according to the global websites. 

I don't know much currencies, I know few of currencies. 

I prefer bit coin the most. 

Oh this much, such a good information. Before coming here I only know about bitcoin, Now only I am realising this much crypto currency are occupied.

As we can see in the world of cryptocurrencies, there are many maciadas since many projects come out every day but most of them become scams.

On 12/1/2020 at 8:49 PM, Husnyjaf said:

According to coinMarketCap the total numbers of cryptocurrencies is 6,955 with a total market cap of $324.716 billion (as of September 9 2020). How many cryptocurrencies do you know among the 6,955 cryptocurrencies? For me I dont know much, How many do you know?

Thanks for sharing this information. It really amazing that there are so many cryptocurrencies. I didn't knew about that.

The only cryptocurrencies i know about are bitcoin, litecoin and ethereum.

Wow I really did not know that there were so many digital currencies, I personally know the most named here in the forum such as bitcoin, eth, litcon, waves and I think none more

• Useful or interesting 1

I heard that we have thousands of cryptocurrencies in the world, but i only know of few, such as talk, ltc, btc, ETH, but I'm still acquiring for knowledge, for me to know much about cryptocurrencies.

11 hours ago, Cryptotalk01 said:

Cryptocurrency world is all about risk taking and as long as we want to earn something reasonable to our wallet then we have to take that risk but we need to have good background about cryptowold because it is what we will use to choose good coins that can give us good profit after some period of holding.

That's true mate, risk is very essential in the cryptocurrency world, and patience also , and choosing the right coin to invest with is also something to put into consideration, it not advisable we invest on coin that have low volume

Thank you my dear friend, I have very heard that we have wanted to know about my earning that we have thousands of crypto talk. We have in the world but only of a few platforms even though they payment system for well know comment for reach.

10 hours ago, HasFahd said:

That's true mate, risk is very essential in the cryptocurrency world, and patience also , and choosing the right coin to invest with is also something to put into consideration, it not advisable we invest on coin that have low volume

Investing in low volume coins is not good just the way you said and it can easily lead someone to great lose and since there will be no one that will compensate you if you lose then we need to be extra careful on the ways we run our activities in cryptowold.

Wow this is really a very big number I have been hearing about cryptocurrency but I never know they are this much. I only know the popular ones which are bitcion,litecion,etherium,xcu and others. I hope I get to know more from other people comment

There are many cryptocurrenciess is used in all over the world for crypto bussiniess but it depends on its own  how you earned more income from using cryptocurrenciess crytocurrenciess are many typees such as  Bitcoin and Ethereum and many others are avalaible 

Frankly, that is new in the world of cryptocurrencies. I do not have information about their types or their names. Currently, I am on the platform dealing with talk and very happy and satisfied with this currency as it is appropriate, profitable and safe.

There are thousands of cryptocurrency in the world, and many are yet to be launched, just that every location has the cryptocurrency they best trade with or invest with but there are actually some that are known all over the world

Hi, At the beginning of crypto there was only bitcoin, but after the continuous development of this field, new currencies began to appear dramatically as the number of currencies exceeded a thousand currencies around the world and the number continues to increase

As a new beginner on crypto talk forum, i want to learn more on hon many crypto currencies we have in the world. I also want to know more on how crypto currencies operate in the world. I also want to know on how i can i trade with crypto currency 

Thank you, great information.
I did not know that the number of cryptocurrencies is so huge, and every day we hear about a new currency project,
I only know about 100 currencies, I think.
I will learn about the rest of the currencies if I invest in them later.

You have more coins than the number mentioned.  Lots of cryptocurrencies are introduced every day and a few of them survive.  I know there are hundreds of coins.  But my favorite cryptocurrency currencies are Bitcoin, Etherium, XRP, TRX.

Each day cryptocurrency are launched in the world, many are mining coins that are yet to be launched, that's why there are thousands of them in the world, so we should not be surprised if we see any new currency in the world

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello my friend, in fact, for the first time, I know that this is the total number of cryptocurrencies. I was expecting the number to be much less than that. Thanks for your published information.

In fact, this number is a very huge number because most of these currencies are SCAM, now anyone can list a cryptocurrency and launch it in the market for a small amount, but if this currency does not have a successful project and a successful support team, it will not have a future, I think that There are no more than 200 currencies with a chance of success.

• +1 1

Helo,My friend I am recently joined this platform.i don't know how many currency works in world but I know some well known currency in world bitcoin,ethereum and cryptocurrency.

I have not best of the knowledge regarding your question but i read somewhere that there are more than 6k cryptocurrencies in the world right now but the best of them are btc and eth while new are being developed like pi which mining process.

For me I just know some of the top 30 cryptocurrencies and wad never interested to know the rest since I doubt that there will be a time I will deal with them 

For now I just deal with USDT and invest in some of the altcoins as a long term investing like LTC, ETH  and BCH

• +2 1