Which device is best for crypto ? - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DEREKHALE

Which device is best for crypto ?

Hey dear mate!

For crypto i am using an android device and i did not face any problem related to this forum. 

I think sometimes our network connection becomes the reason of all errors so try to make it strong.

I am also an Android user. I work in this forum using Android mobile but I have not encountered any problem yet. Sometimes there is network problem. But it is not device related. However, if you can afford to buy an iPhone, then buy an iPhone. Can work on site.You can work very well on this site on iPhone

I use my desktop computer for this forum, there are no major problem even though sometimes the website reloads for no reason.  l have no fixed time set aside for this platform, I just do it on the go so using my mobile is best for me.

• +1 1

I think every device would be helpful in posting, crypto talk is very simple in every kind of laptop or phones, but I think you face some issue when you withdraw your money so it depends on your ability. 

All devices are good been it OS, android or even PC as it all depends on the internet speed of the garget. The gargets that are very good in doing crypto are those with internet speed of 4G and 5G. But those with lesser strength such as 2G and 3G are very slow in gaining network connectivity.

the best device possible for new comers is a smartphone & this is because more or less everyone has one& this a matter of fact that it can be used & processed quite well with smart phones & as  it is easily carry able a person can do work any time any place anywhere.

@derekhale. Crytotalkcan can be very large organizations and device by them. Many device can be used for any type of service. This allows to use device by using crypto talk about organization development services. 

@DEREKHALE  dear friend both android and computer are best for working on this forum.  I am using android phone and i never face any difficulty on working this forum.  Computer is also best but i prefer mobile phone because we can carry it anywhere and keep doing our work anywhere.  

• +4 1

I don't know about the importance of device for using crypto. But for mining crypto currency high ram devices are better mostly laptops and pc have highest ram ,so that's the best option

Dear friends!According to my guess the mobile phone is very good, we can do our work Sitting wherever.Many people use laptops and computers for work on crypto but according to my estimation, mobile phone is very good, so that we can work very easily with crypto. 

Dear friends!According to my guess the mobile phone is very good, we can do our work Sitting wherever.Many people use laptops and computers for work on crypto but according to my estimation, mobile phone is very good, so that we can work very easily with crypto. 

It is very easy to work in cryptotalk. You do not have to use any Mandatory device here. You can use computer if you want. You can use the laptop again. According to my opinion it is better to use mobile . Because mobile is always with us. You can work with Mobile from any where. But it's up to you. Wishing you all the best.

On 11/30/2020 at 4:43 PM, Salo786516 said:

Dear @DEREKHALE I'm also using the android phone 📱 but I didn't face the problems. Some times due to network issue I faced some problems otherwise I feel good while using the android phone. But iOS iPhone is best if you afford it.

I can't afford the iPhone due to some money 💰 problems.

have a good day!

Nice saying my friend....best of luck my friend. I'm also using Android phone for my work.

Hello dear friends there are many good devices and many people use different devices and they working in cryptotalk but i think the best devices is android phone and laptop .i like these devices becouse these devices is very easy and i continue my work very easily .The feachur of android phone is more functional than smart phone. 

I think laptop is the best device to work in crypto talk platform. Compared to mobile, working on a laptop is much more beneficial and does not cause any problems. That's why I'm on the laptop. I suggest doing it because if we work in laptops, our writing speed will also increase and it will be easier for us to work in other fields as well.

• +3 1

I'm Android user and i never faced such problems. May be it is happening due to network issues. You can use Android or  iOs which you can afford. But I'll suggest you use cell phone for cryptotalk not laptop. Because cell phones are easy to carryout. Mobile phone is the best device for cryptotalk.

Actually am new joiner to this plat form. But I think android accessories typing is rather difficult then typing on real keyboard it can act as a time saver for anyone on cryptotalk.

I agree with you but I'm also using Android phone and I didn't face any problem yet. If you are facing any difficulty using Android, so you should use another device in which you feel comfortable.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think one of the best gadgets to do cryptotalk with is android device as it has a good network speed and very durable.

I would say it would be better if you use an iPhone. Because security will be powerful as well as no bugs is likely to come. So you can work smoothly.

Laptop device is best for this great platform cryptotalk. In Andriods phones there is very poor connection and you watste your long of time. Laptop devices have good speed and are very useful about this knowledge and earn platform which gives u good information and lot of guidence.

Not a specific one its depend on you how much you do work if you do regularly work like 20 posts and 50 reacts per day than you will do this with your smart phone and if you are topic creater than my suggestion is to use your laptop or any other good device so you will easily done your post .

4 hours ago, Mr.ring said:

My opinion, The best device of cryptotalk is the mobile phone because it is very easy to understand and use.we are sitting anywhere any day and any time and can make money on cryptotalk by using mobile phone.i love working here.

Great in my opinion I also prefer Android because using computer is different foe me but I don't know for other member  but using mobile phone is much easy and will probably make everything easy for you. 

• +5 1

I have an Android and numerous difficult I looking in it . In crypto talk and furthermore in yobit and in Android the installment strategy is extremely intense . Also, network mistake in it .so I can accept counsel from my crypto family that iOS iPhone is best for crypto talk or another is best for crypto and payments.Thanks to all.

I have an Android and numerous difficult I looking in it . In crypto talk and furthermore in yobit and in Android the installment strategy is extremely intense . Also, network mistake in it .so I can accept counsel from my crypto family that iOS iPhone is best for crypto talk or another is best for crypto and payments.Thanks to all.