Support and Respect - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nestor14

Support and Respect

We have to support the previous topics because these old topics are the best topics so far and they also deserve some respect. So we have to comments in older topics of our Senior members.

At this forum we all are member and doing our jobes like the other jobes. This plateforum is our work place where we work so we should respect the opinion of other members and we should support the new commers so that they can grow  properly in their work. 

We should learn and that there will always be new topic to share with some of us and if depends on everyone who wins us and lets helo the whole community and thag cryptotalk is an excellent forum always.

Yes Dear you are right, we need that we also support each other and we also respect each other, because we like it, what is posted is related to it and the rest of the people who are the same .And I will try and like the post that you like, so that it is their happiness  And it gives a lot of support  

I agree, we should really give respect to other members in the forum, even if that member has a lower rank than you or even if that member is joined recently. We all have knowledge that someone doesn't know and we should respect that if they happen to correct you in some ways.

Totally agree my companion although respect is available here for all time. A decent standing must be set up if the substance is valuable and considers all the conditions. What's more, in the event that we put an awful standing, this doesn't imply that we don't regard the distributer part. We just express our assessment on the thought introduced as it were.

On 11/30/2020 at 7:15 AM, Shazi veer said:

My dear your all discussion is well and good but you are wrong in my opinion at one point 

Like each other  we all give like to others and all others gave like us .

If we upload good and well post and our posts having knowledge and good news and ideas then we will receive good reputation. 

So work hard. 

Yes you are very right. In crypto talk forum if you can work hard and construct a meaningful post with a very good content, this will make you earn reputation with positive sign. We should try and create  useful post for our own good.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

You are right - mutual respect is important among participating members, and we should support each other when sharing good posts

• +1 1

Yeah, cryptotalk is a great community because we can learn a lot of information and updates, such as millionaires investing in btc and so on. It is a good way to socialize and earn money too.

Hy mates I hope you having fun yet I want to ask that keep supporting each other and respect content of each other it's so helpful for everyone in this forum

So far I have not seen discrimination in the forum, I have noticed that we all help each other because each one of us always has something new to share, so each head is a world and that must always be respected.

• +2 1

Truly, there should be regard and backing for the work in the discussion. Presently do a few posts that are valuable and significant for individuals. Individuals can undoubtedly pick up information and bring in cash. Individuals will effortlessly profit by significant and important posts through examination.

you can always approach any senior members or even the moderators if you have any doubt and require any clarification regarding the functioning of this platform.The forum always provides us with a lot of important information.

So what are you thinking, we are sitting for support ourselves, whatever flowers you have, whatever you mean, you are present yourself, this is sitting with me, the liver will also help you. If there is any other work, 

Great post Dear! i like your spirit of peace .as a member of same forum we should work together for the better of this forum .We should Analyse each other content in positive sense.we should avoid to fight or use any kind of disturbing working.We should know each other value.We should be cooperative for each other.Best of luck Dear

• +1 1

I recommend that we always look for information, always be attentive to this and any subject that we do not know, always investigate it, try to be as respectful as possible with the rules of the forum and of all the platforms in which we are participating in order to always obtain the respect that mostly you win.

• +1 1

We really need to create new and unique topics. Try to come up with something new and interesting. It takes a lot of hard work to learn more. Share your experience with others.
And it is true that we should help and respect each other. We should support each other. Informative posts should be rated positively. This is the creator's right that we must pay.

• +2 1

Those who are working on this platform, we should respect them and make their work appretiate so that they have the courage to work .Along with respecting, his work should also be supported so that he can keep a new perspective in front. 

That's a good idea my friend we should always support and respect each other in this forum. If someone comments is wrong instead of giving him negative reputation we should correct him or her and always give positive reputation to people who deserve it. 

This is an amazing sentence, i think we should support anyone in every field he is. Doesn't matter,

And respect is also an important thing in our life,

Mostly we should respect our elders then we must get the progress.

• +1 1

Yes we need to support each other in crypto talk forums.  Inspires newcomers, by giving positive feedback on their comments which gives meaning to other members.Just because we have a bad reputation doesn't mean we don't respect the publisher member.  We only express our views on the ideas presented.

You are right dear,really we should display supportable  and respect to each others, because it is our moral duty to respect others.and we should support the newbie of the forum by giving positive ratings to then.we should inspired them to do best for the site. Respect is such a word that directly connected with your respond.it is like giving and taking system. So we should  offer others support and respects.          

We are nothing in this forum without the support of the moderators and forum administration help, they guide us and also support us in how to be successful in the forum, also the older members have also been very supportive in the forum. We appreciate them for that

Yes its  Good Thinking or ideas Because if we are at any place then we should respect everyone Should respect each other Should serve each other And if you like someone's work, then they should also support Support him well and give him information And give him support as well as respect 

I think most people dont get to know or even understand what the two entails the right idea right now is to use the post on discussions we are having today that is really important and we keep on going and developing the right solution that is much easier, so to me the two must be powerfuly used and grow with it. so this is not so bad it can grow