Writing Subject and Comment. - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ebtc

Writing Subject and Comment.

Hi there greetings if you are a new member of this forum I congratulate you first of all we have to write hundred comments in order to earn money first of all right hundred comments and then at 20 comments each day after 7 days you will earn money from this forum we write comments because we want to share information about cryptocurrency that's why

I am new here. I do not have enough experience, but I think the reason is the low rank and you can publish with more divisions the higher your rank

As a new member on this forum, we must first complete 100 Suspension, In order for us to use the second categories, we must post and comment in the beginners section because we do not have the best about them, so learn and gain experience in order to improve our skills and write our own content.

My dear friend, greetings to you, the members here first my friend you need to finish writing the sale and thereafter will allow you to write themes in the rest of the partitions, but now your information is few and your experience simple to publish Honwana only.

I think you are still a beginner and you have not gained much experience in this forum, as well as you have not finished writing 100 free comments, it is preferable to stay in the beginners section until you get experience in this forum, and then you will be entitled to post in any section you choose

• +1 1

If you are still a beginner here, you should first comment and write in the beginners section, that it is currently the best section for learning and development, and then you will be able to comment in any section you want.

• +4 1

dear friend I am a great with you when we are writing comment we should put the subject first on it in that with the user and The reader can easily understand the meaning of the topic which is writing inside the topic and is it related with the crypto token not in that where the reader can easily understand what you want to say

• +4 1

In the beginning, my dear friend, you must complete 100 comments in the forum in the beginners section in order to be able to enter, comment and participate in the rest of the sections

My friend, in the first stage, you must gain sufficient experience and your information should be very rich in order to be able to publish in these sections, because they are sections related to sensitive topics and are concerned with working in depth. New accounts need time until these sections become available to them,

So do not rush my friend and be patient, with time you will be able to post there, I wish you good luck, friends.

I think if you work more than moderator will move you to another.now you are in begginer section and i think you should spend your lots of time here and also collect lots of information. If you work here more efficiently than you automatically move to another section. So, work hard dear.

My friend, you are at the beginning of the road
You must first complete 100 posts, and then you can comment and publish useful and meaningful topics related to the cryptocurrency
Dear read the forum rules and learn how to comment and create topics, then you can post about the cryptocurrency

• +1 1

Friends you are in start so you ought to compose or posting, and remark here in amateurs segment since you have no insight about those so first make yourself capable after that you will post remark in those part so attempt in succession in others segments.

Hello my friend
I am a newbie in this forum
You can read the section "about forum" and reading the laws and rules you can benefit from
Good luck to you

Welcome, my friend, in this forum. I think that you cannot post in these sections because you are a beginner and have not completed 100 posts yet. You have to complete 100 posts and learn all the rules, experiences and basics, and then  work on publishing useful topics

You can publish useful topics that talk about cryptocurrencies in any section of this site as it contains many sections that talk about cryptocurrencies and meet all members' interests. 

Hello dear, when your begging phase has elapsed and have completed the 100 posts you can post others section gradually,the more or you are working in the forum the forum moderator give chance and opportunities to move others section.

• +2 1

When starting this forum, our rank is beginner until we complete the first 100 posts, and then we will name it in the name jr. member of the son, then you have the right to move to the other sections

• +2 1

O think our first task is to complete 100 post. If you complete hundred post than you will shift to next section. Now we are in begginer section. This is very useful for us. We can collect lots of information about different topics of crypto. But one thing always remember you must try to write good and informative post. I hope you will soon get good success.

You are in your first experience, my friend, here, and you must first complete the first hundred free participation in order to be entitled to use the second categories

So be patient and don't act in a hurry

Pay attention and be careful

The begging section is made for the begginers so the new member can not create post or topic in other sections these section only closed for begginers so that's they do not do things that cause the problem۔۔۔

Yes, I comment as a correct reply to any subject.  I post here using basically the right grammar for which my reputation is very good.  I want to be successful by working on this forum in the future.

Actually i think You are still a beginner and you are not entitled to post in these sections, you must first skip the 100 comments then you can post in them, I do not advise you to publish in them if you do not have a good idea about cryptocurrencies.

Hello, how are you as a beginner. You must comment with 100 comments in order to become eligible to enter the post-beginners platforms and to become a qualified member of this wonderful forum

These are closed for beginners categories of the forum my dear, you can not post anywhere you want as a newbie but have to gain a rank and then after your posts are received evaluation by the forum, you will be open to comment and post.

Because these people are addicted to the CryptoTalk platform, they set the rules of the forum and install them, and they do not allow anyone to publish them, so they put these rules for the sake of the members if they do not violate the rules of the platform.