Important of reading and skills needed - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tesco

Important of reading and skills needed

Must have these skills because reading is one of the ways that we learn away from the listening, viewing, and we can develop those skills in this forum because all the information is here in the text, so we need to read them to get the information we want, turn your skills in Reading, will also be on the living

My friend you have shared a very good post with us. As everyone understands that perhaps it is very easy to read anything, in fact it is not at all. To read anything and to understand it, it is necessary to have all those things that you mentioned in your post. If we will read anything and until we have all the things that you have mentioned in your post, then we will not be able to do it properly. In order to delete anything and to understand it, it is very important to have all the things that you mentioned

Hello my dear friend.Yes we need reading skills because when we join this forum we don't have any knowledge about cryptocurrencies and forum but as we spent time to read post of senior member,we learn a lot of things about cryptocurrencies which helps us to earn a hendsome amount of money for living.

There is a great importance of reading in every field of life.without reading we are good for nothing.here at this site we should be focused on gaining good skills for success.

My friend, working in the CryptoTalk forum needs to read well in this forum, and through the posts presented and reading to them, knowledge can be devoted. The required skills is reading the forum rules and then publishing useful and valuable posts and earning and learning at the same time. Thank you very much.

• +2 1

I agree with you my friend, acquiring skills helps us reach our goals. Reading expands the mind and gives us more new ideas. You have to be patient and take the time to gain the required experience in this forum.

Hello my friend, it is well known that a person has to develop himself through reading and practicing memory on memorization and permanent understanding

Yes, of course, this is true. Every person definitely must read, as it is very important. It is also necessary to acquire skills and knowledge, and that is by trying, patience, and not giving up

Reading skills are very important if we keep it after that we read about the topic, then it becomes very easy for us to write the topic and our comments and posts become very successful. 

Yes, you are right
Reading is very important for understanding or expanding and simplifying our understanding of things
I believe that if we follow these steps, we will achieve great success here and be able to bring up topics of value and benefit to all
Good luck

Yes, it is a very important speech, and all members must read and understand it
I also believe that with practice everything becomes easy.

Thank you for this very useful post for many members, so it is certainly better for all members to increase their information and experience by reading the posts of the experienced members. We can write more useful publications for others as well, and thus the benefit for everyone in this forum increases.

• +3 1

Hello my friend Thank you for these really helpful tips. Reading is a very important factor in expanding the perceptions of the mind and understanding reality well, in addition to what reading does to organize and improve memory well, as it is the main way to increase information and gain experiences.

• +4 1

You are right, my dear friend. We get a lot of benefit from this forum, starting with useful information, knowledge gained, friends and material profit. In addition to all of this, we benefit and strengthen our language, whether by writing or reading. My language has evolved significantly from my first day in the forum until now and I am still gaining more and learning One day after a day

Sure, reading is very helpful because it helps us expand our circle of thinking and also helps us build new ideas and information, especially here on the forum. We need a lot of new and useful ideas to be able to do well, so we have to read a lot of posts for other members, and we also have to read articles and topics on the Internet

• +1 1

Answering and posting them those are the necessary things we should do first.So I suggest that we should try to spend more time to read valuable and quality content to learn more.

I disagree with you a little, my friend.
I think reading is simpler than you mentioned. It just depends on your eagerness to learn and explore more.
But we will not disagree that reading needs good concentration and fluency.
Thank you my friend, I will try to benefit from your topic as much as possible.

Hello Baby by reading can we collect a Bank of valuable and useful information, but there are key skills for reading, such as building vocabulary correctly, attention, memory, Active also requires creativity

Thanks for your sharing actually your topic is motivational for us and it increase our ability for reading and writing . And if we read and write then we get many benefits and main benefit is knowledge and knowledge is everything for us. 

• +4 1

Reading skills are very important, if we do not have reading skills, we can never do the best because unless our reading is not good then our writing can not be good and it is communication skills and all skills are necessary.  

I think it's right.We have to read to the posts and get a proper idea about topics.I am a junior member in this forum and I experienced it a lot.You need to have some skill.Your words collection is necessary things.Your grammatical skills and English writting skill have to be up to mark.For better ,you should read many post as possible.

yes you are right so hard work required to make it better sorry newspaper and under literature can make you good for knowledge and here you can read the new topics and also come and see you in this form if you want to learn

This platform is best for improving writing and reading skills 

we can easily improve our writing and reading skills with the help of this platform 

when we read and create topics on this platform actually we are improving our writing and reading skills 

This platform also improves our communication skills 

This platform is just amazing 

Happily work here and enjoy this platform 

On 11/29/2020 at 3:11 PM, Tesco said:

Vocabulary building

This one is literally helps you a lot because as a student, i always facing difficulties in terms of writing some essays but i enhance my vocabulary and making a constructive sentences. I hope that i can improve myself by staying here in this forum.