Is crypto better than stocks? - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emma Wilson

Is crypto better than stocks?

I agree with you, my friend, because trading in cryptocurrencies and buying them is better than buying shares for me, as it allows you to deal completely in terms of keeping, selling and converting to another currency, which is easy and profitable.

• +3 1

Cryptocurrencies are much easier to own than stock. Even though most investors and traders do purchase a derivative of stock, the stock itself is not with the user. This means to properly own stock, you cannot just purchase the asset on an exchange. You must make sure you get the actual paper-stock.

i think stock is better than crypto because crypto contain rise and fall in prices but if we manage the cypto we xan earn more than loss but in crypto we have enough and sufficient knowledge and experience to work in crypto

Cryptocurrencies are much more accessible than stocks. Even if most buyers and traders buy a stock derivative, the stock itself does not belong to them. This means that you can't just buy shares on an exchange and call it a day. Make certain you get the correct paper supply.

Cryptos are more profitable and offer high liquidity than stocks. Therefore, if choosing between the two was an option, it is highly recommended that you consider investing in both stocks and cryptocurrencies, but pay much .

I think crypto is ideal. Since as of late numerous individuals are exploring in crypto. Thus the cost of crypto is expanding step by step. Likewise numerous country government additionally tolerating digital money. That is the reason crypto is ideal.

Crypto currencies are not only batter then stocks but it is most important then  all the world currencies and crypto talk forum is also very important and much easier then other forum  and its earning method is very good i like it very much. 

In my own opinion investing in cryptocurrency is more better tan investing in stock m, because there are more volatility in the cryptocurrency market more than the stock market and the more volatility the more profit, therefore crypto is more profitable.

I prefer cryptocurrencies, because there are many ways to earn money, and one of them is this wonderful forum, and you can also learn from it to reduce your loss and increase your profit.  

• +1 1

I say that  crypto currency fourm i better than  stocks  we use stock  when price goes high level so crypto currency fourm is  best for earning  money   and crypto  is good method for earn moneu thank you

I prefer crypto because it is much better than stock because crypto are owned by person himself but in case of stock it is not possible . Although there are some risks in crypto but anyone who can manage risks then crypto is much better for them.

In terms of predicting results, stocks are better because you can expect the results of your investment with them, but cryptocurrencies have a wider field than stocks and work with them better. My opinion, I think that the future will be for cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

Well, I really don't have any idea about this matter because I don't have much experience in this world. But I will definitely share my own opinion, that I think crypto is much better than stock because stock needs mobilization but cryptocurrency doesn't need mobilization as it is flow.

Crypto is much more better than stock but with the rise and fall of crypto has more risk than stock but if you can manage it well then you will surely earn more gain than the loss.

Working in Crypto Talk is easier and gives a specific value than the payments. It depends on our completion of the jobs, and this means that it is guaranteed.
As for working in stocks, they need to work and monitor the market in a continuous manner, but it gives great profits and we may also be exposed to losses in it.

Well, my friend, in my opinion, I agree with you that cryptocurrencies are better than stocks, because when you look at your electronic wallet, you feel more secure than owning shares in the stock market.And so I am more flexible to trade with it

⁴crypto is better than stocks  because when people  can stock when price  goes to high  level  then they  sold stock but crypto is an earned man he high comes profit  and low loss 

Crypto talk is better then stocks because  people  can store when  price goes to high level they should crypto eamed man he high comes profit and low loss it is an  important  question  for  us 

Dear in my opinion crypto is the best trading site. And it is secure site then stocks. Because in crypto while we doing trading we have coins in our hand. We can hold or sell it when we want to sell or buy. But in stocks this is not occur. So stocks is more risky then crypto. 

I mentioned an important point that by owning cryptocurrencies, you are owning financial assets unlike stocks.  But this does not mean fear of trading stocks, as you also have contracts that prove your ownership of these shares.  That is, the result is the same, but the disposal of cryptocurrencies by buying, selling and trading remains easier and less complicated.

• +1 1

I think that cryptocurrencies are somewhat similar to stocks, as some companies created new currencies and started trading them, in addition to many companies that bought many bitcoins.

I think so mate. In my opinion it's easy to use stocks but in the case crypto currencies it is not like that its owned by the people so it is easy to use also it is very easy to available to buy and also easy to trade or invest in it.

I don't have much experience but I suspect that cryptocurrencies and stocks are two different domains for each field of its audience. They may be similar in some ways, but they are also different But in my opinion, cryptocurrencies are trending higher and they are the best.

Well, this topic has valuable information. It is good that I read it and benefited from it. Thank you, my friend

Yes personally say that the people who are interested in the investment they invest their money in this forum and get and gain the more profit, it is the best forum to investment and their is no any of the  problem face the people  and safe  and secure the hackers .