Fight Greed and Fear, and you will win. - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lazarock

Fight Greed and Fear, and you will win.

most people fall under greed and fear, and you understand why because it becomes very difficult to understand how to build a certain proliferation to it , there are so many people who dont even understand how to stand or even work in any form but the truth is we need to keep going in certain directions. If you eliminate greed , its possible to tare down all other forms of trading mistakes. as you can take from traders as they can talk of having to know how to control their fear as well as the greed which might come as part of the session

You are right, my friend, I agree with you on this. To achieve success and reach our goal, we must not be afraid of loss, failure, failure, be courageous and self-confident. We must also avoid greed and greed, and be content with contentment and patience, and that will bring us good profits. And great successes and we reach our desired goals

Greed prevents us from working in the best possible way. Not only that, but it also causes us to break the rules of this website, as we often create multiple accounts and damage the credibility of our colleagues.

Well I'm new in Trading and learning, I can say the first step in trading is to become fearless only first time you'll hesitate to invest after some time its fine.

And when you get profit you become greedy and this is last step for you this cause you so much damage. so try to be calm remember slow and steady wins the race.

My friend, the word fear is a word that defeats the weak, and in the next, if a person is not confident of himself, he loses a lot of profit, we must all be happy and not be afraid of anything.

I agree with you, my friend, on the idea of fighting greed because it brings us to the bottom. As for fear, I think it is necessary to be a little careful when investing or even in any field in the cryptography world

• +3 1

I hope for you a bright day, you have affected two important points in your publication, fear and greed, if they meet together, they consider the magical recipe to eliminate any success, thanks for your advices.

Yes when you work in cryptocurrency you have to not fear of investing money in crypto you should get rid of it because without doing risky invest you can't get to learn and earn more in trading.you should also not greed for more achievements in within days work hard for it make long term goal and work on them.

Greed or lack of confidence with fear are a bad combination to reside in a trader because they can make him or her unsuccessful so let's avoid them by all means even when we are working here at cryptotalk in order to obtain good results.

cryptocurrency and this platform are very useful. we can make a profit and succeed by investing in cryptocurrency. but we must always work patiently and plan well and try to make money by working hard.

• +2 1

If you want to achieve success in life, then you will have to compete with Greedy Nature and all kinds of fears and the more you fight, the more you will progress from everything .

Greed and fear do not give you anything  if you have a aim and you wanted to achieve it then honest work is  very  important and  dear friend  for success you must be work bravely and be a hard worker then you achieve your dreams dear friend.

Thank you for this topic, but I think you may also have forgotten two things that may affect victory, which are boredom and impatience. If you are a bored person and your patience runs out quickly, your loss is definitely not a blessing in someone who has no activity for his work.

To reach success, you must take steady and deliberate steps. Losing money in investing cryptocurrencies is a bad thing, but it is normal and likely that it will happen. Do not be afraid. Success comes easy. If you win well, do not be greedy. Set your goal and be satisfied with everything.

Rolling's rivals are fear and greed. To be competitive and profitable as a trader, what a trader needs to do is distance himself from the money and concentrate on conducting a quality trade. Fear, in particular, is a leading cause of failure in a variety of contexts, like investing, since it can keep you from trading and analyzing your trades objectively.

I completely agree with you, my friend, everything that I said is absolutely true, I spoke at a very sensitive point, which is greed and greed that blinds the heart and eyes of traders, and they give immature decisions then it will cause loss for itself and fear cause every bug get rid of it and become a thousand good.

You are absolutely right, when we have fear in nevermind doing any type of business we can't get success unless we do our business with fully confidence. Even including cryptocurrency or forex trading when we open a position it takes us in the right direction but sometime I'm it goes against our idea and and if we have here we cancel that position and get the loss but what if we wait and watch that position return back into positive results, so the fear Factor effects business growth.

Secondly greed takes down when we don't close the position with the positive results and don't use take profit and stop loss limits.

Rolling's rivals are fear and greed. To be competitive and profitable as a trader, what a trader needs to do is distance himself from the money and concentrate on conducting a quality trade. Fear, in particular, is a leading cause of failure in a variety of contexts, like investing, since it can keep you from trading and analyzing your trades objectively.

Of course, my friend, greed and fear are what boost your loss in the cryptocurrency trade.

We often read titles here about patience and proper thinking, and everyone is advised not to meddle in the event of failure to complete education, because he really teaches patience before everything, and this makes you avoid fear and greed.

Yeah Argos latest draw fight for your earning fight for your work and fight when you are going to work fight for your right fight for your your work you must be in when you work hard.

Either in any field of life, if you are in the fear of loss or any other fear related to that then you can't earn, even you can't work with that fear.If you want to succeed in your life then you have to fight with your fear,and then you will win.

I agree with you, my friend, because you cannot reach your goals and win without breaking your rules of fear, so you must work hard without fear, and stay away from greedy people who try to hurt us .

Thanks for your advice my friend, if we want to be successful in our work ,we have to be confident in our selves and don't fear from doing any job,we have to fight fear and greed in order to success.

Fear and greed are the enemies of rolling. All a trader needs to be successful and profitable is to separate themselves from money and focus on executing a quality trade. This is possible only by taking control of your emotions and making sure fear and greed do not influence your trading decisions

My friend, this is absolutely correct. Fear prevents you from advancing. There must always be risks or feelings of fear, but this should not stop you or keep you away from trades with high profit potential. As for greed, as I said, having a weekly and monthly goal is very important and pushes us to work properly

• +4 1