Beginning a new journey - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Genshinemura

Beginning a new journey

On 3/14/2021 at 6:51 AM, Mk done said:

Hello everyone

Actually this is an very important topic to all members in this great platform once you're member in this great platform base on my own experience and understanding as an member in this platform yo have to know something's very important the rules and regulations of the platform and followed instructions of the platform try work very hard to achieved your aims and objective

Our primary assignment in this forum is to post in beneficial informations about cryptowold and anything related to it aside this any other discussion is considered spamming, so we should focus on why we are all here so as to remain safe from the moderators.

Welcome to this forum, I think the fastest way to start investing in the world of cryptocurrency, though, is to first spend yourself educating yourself about blockchain.
  I don’t recommend the mining option too much because the investment is quite high for investors initially.
  On the other hand, you can start from scratch by gathering satisfaction in this forum and then invest the money earned in what you think is most convenient, you may have to explore different sections of the forum in search of more information. We need to do this.

How are you guys? Yes, the starting journey is important.  They are the basis for everything. You must focus on basic rules and useful publication and make use of as much as possible from the members who have sufficient experience. Good luck my friends.

• +3 1

Hello my friend, this trip will definitely be enjoyable, it will transport you to another kind of life, you will find yourself working here and spending Have some fun and useful time, you will learn a lot of new information and earn some money, and communicate with a lot of people, good luck. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Begining is  new journey for me and others if you don't effort you can't get  any benifit .this is all your mind game Nd your own plan that lead you to success.

I am very happy in here. Not only me all are very happy. Wish you good luck. Before investing you may follow the rules and regulations of the trade. And try to dont lose your money.  Trade very carefully. Thank you. 

• +2 1

Yes dear friend in the beginning of crypto journey I just learned two things like working with education and also can get money to .that's the great thing of this forum.

In my opinion, my friend, you must first have an idea about what cryptocurrencies are and how to deal with them by taking advantage of this forum, then after that you invest and trade by benefiting from the experiences of others.

How are you, my brother .. I am also a beginner in this forum. I got acquainted with the conditions and the most important rules within this forum, which are based on respect in the beginning, publishing useful things and watching the posts that you give me. useful information. Regarding cryptocurrencies, start by publishing and not cheating or copying comments from other members and that the number of characters in your posts is not less than a hundred characters, and the main thing is to be patient and diligent in this work and you are satisfied because your happiness in your work is your way to success

My friend first of all you should to complete your 100 post and I welcome you on this forum this form is very beneficial for the new members they will get the money and the knowledge about the cryptocurrency on the same place

• +3 1

Beginners seriously you have an new journey here to do, and you can wait believe me you will achieve your dream here, in a thousand of steps begin with a single steps, so please am a member and also a beginner let be patient, wish you journey mercy friends.

We can receive bitcoin in a variety of ways. There are many websites that accept bitcoin as payment, and we can also earn money by mining. If we want to earn a lot of bitcoin, we can work at cryptotalk, which accepts bitcoin as payment.

Since you are a new member of CryptoTalk and you do not have information about working in the field of cryptography, I recommend that you first read the topics in this forum in order to learn and gain some knowledge in the use of cryptocurrencies and then start working in trading or investing.

We welcome you on this greateful platform. Wish you a best of luck. Start your journey with great passion . Pay attention to read and posting good comments about interesting topics. I sure you will enjoy to doing this great job. Keep working hard and earn money .

Your question is good, my friend, that investing is buying currency when its price is low and selling it when the price rises in the long run, but short-term trading can take place several times a day. As for mining, it is extracting currencies by solving mathematical algorithms.
I advise you to invest, but only after gaining the experience correctly.

As a beginner it is the best platform from where we can take a start by posting and by reading the available content at the forum relevant to Cryptocurrency to learn about it and also we will earn a good amount for creating useful posts.

Well done by joining this wonderful forum because here you will learn and gain experience
And profit too
You can increase your coins by investing in yobit
You can also trade
This is a good way to increase your profit

First you have to complete your hundred posts that will not give you any payment.After that you have to post for seven days .Then the time starts ti be paid for your struggle .

I am new on this forum.i am making our posts useful and helpful to other people.I am working very hard to earn money and gain knowledge.It is real and trustfully .This forum is good for earning and learning at the same time.

Being able to obtain bitcoin is difficult, and that must exert double efforts on these currencies, as patience alone depends on luck, so enhance your knowledge about work methods and how to use it in order to be able to develop in the future.

Hello, first you have to finish the first 100 jobs and not exceed the rules here, then you can try to compare the experiences of experts and choose the best ones for you, I think that each type of it has its pros and cons, for me I prefer investment and then second place mining. 

Hello friend I want I want to tell you that you are right with we should take a forward step but in these days I'm a beginner and I have no idea about mining crypto currency exchange and investment William learning step-by-step everything so I will be able to invest my currency on this platform soon disappear family is very beneficial and provides as many services

Mates! I learnt about this forum that at beginning you just focus to understand the rules and regulations.After this you should invest your earning.In this way one can achieve the goals.

The best and more effective way to earn bitcoins would be to trade them. This does have some risks but of you learn them priory then you would not seek any other way again. Make sure to learn a lot about technical analysis before jumping into trading.

The most beautiful thing we have done here is the useful posts among all.
Thank you for these words and for this really effective topic.
I wish you great success and profit.