SatoshiHill: each hour 100 satoshi and profitable crash - Referral Links - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptomaniak

SatoshiHill: each hour 100 satoshi and profitable crash

Hello! There is a cool site SatoshiHill

with a crash, where you can play for bitcoin and earn at least 100 satoshi every hour. Withdrawal from 10,000 satoshi.

Pick up 100 satoshi on the crane every hour, play crash and take profit!

You can additionally earn 50,000 satoshi - post messages about the site on bitcoin forums (1 message = 10,000 satoshi).

The minimum withdrawal amount is 12,000 Satoshi

Go go go, Bro!!!

Regular link: https://satoshihill.com/

Referral link: https://SatoshiHill.com/register/kranovik

Screenshot_44.thumb.png.32f44805fa19924b66164cb837fcadd2.png

Edited by cryptomaniak
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 2

On 11/23/2020 at 2:54 PM, cryptomaniak said:

Hello! There is a cool site SatoshiHill

with a crash, where you can play for bitcoin and earn at least 100 satoshi every hour. Withdrawal from 10,000 satoshi.

Pick up 100 satoshi on the crane every hour, play crash and take profit!

You can additionally earn 50,000 satoshi - post messages about the site on bitcoin forums (1 message = 10,000 satoshi).

The minimum withdrawal amount is 12,000 Satoshi

Go go go, Bro!!!

Regular link: https://satoshihill.com/

Referral link: https://SatoshiHill.com/register/kranovik

Screenshot_44.thumb.png.32f44805fa19924b66164cb837fcadd2.png

Good suggestion thanks, but i have one question, so i have to invest to earn from this site, or is this site like a faucet, and the hourly earning option and the posting to earn options they have different withdrawal limit does that mean they are in different wallets? please i really need to earn from this site can you give me information's on my questions, thanks again.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

16 hours ago, betelihem said:

Good suggestion thanks, but i have one question, so i have to invest to earn from this site, or is this site like a faucet, and the hourly earning option and the posting to earn options they have different withdrawal limit does that mean they are in different wallets? please i really need to earn from this site can you give me information's on my questions, thanks again.

Everyone is charged on one balance - both the tap and payment for messages and videos. Withdrawal commission - 20 bits (2000 satoshi).

3 hours ago, cryptomaniak said:

Everyone is charged on one balance - both the tap and payment for messages and videos. Withdrawal commission - 20 bits (2000 satoshi).

Yeah now i no more about the site, i have started to earn from it and i have maid some bets from posting on two forums, but they paid me only for one forum, and i only need about 15 bets to request my fries withdrawal,, its amazing site to earn. by the way i used your referral link

• +5 1

20 hours ago, betelihem said:

Yeah now i no more about the site, i have started to earn from it and i have maid some bets from posting on two forums, but they paid me only for one forum, and i only need about 15 bets to request my fries withdrawal,, its amazing site to earn. by the way i used your referral link

Thanks sir. Today I made the first withdrawal to the Yobit wallet in the amount of 10,000 satoshi. I'm waiting for enrollment. The post pay promotion will last until December 31, 2020. 😉

Screenshot_53.png.e369d8908e3c86324cc22bd12aa0372d.png

Screenshot_54.png.1384123d7fa8734486c17a6bb0fe3f95.png

• +1 1

1 hour ago, cryptomaniak said:

Thanks sir. Today I made the first withdrawal to the Yobit wallet in the amount of 10,000 satoshi. I'm waiting for enrollment. The post pay promotion will last until December 31, 2020. 😉

Screenshot_53.png.e369d8908e3c86324cc22bd12aa0372d.png

Screenshot_54.png.1384123d7fa8734486c17a6bb0fe3f95.png

Yeah i also see this, at first i was confused but now since you explained it to me i get it, but i already posted in 4 forums and they paid me only 2 of them, and i request my first withdrawal today and i am waiting it, but i see some writings that says i have to plays 50 games in order to activate  my instant withdrawal is that true?

• +3 1
  • +5 1