Don't be greedy on good ratings. - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Don't be greedy on good ratings.

Your ratings are based on your liking of the topic
Whenever you like a valuable topic, give your opinion about it
Your opinion is positive for some to wake up

I have seen that the new classifications have made it easier for all members to work, and most importantly the largest number of scammers are eliminated here within this forum.
There are also a lot of topics and responses that are not worth publishing because some of them contain less than a hundred characters, others are duplicated and copied and others are out of context, so here comes the role of assessments in order to achieve justice between members interested in this forum and among members who are only seeking money.

Hey, buddy. how's it going? I hope you're okay and healthy. Yes, my friend, we did not log into this platform to get feedback, but rather to gain information about this forum and cryptocurrencies. We must always provide good content about cryptocurrencies so that all forum members can gain information and when you provide good and useful content you will definitely get positive feedback and you will get fame. Thank you my friend for publication is wonderful. With my best wishes to everyone.

Hi there greetings I think your question is a pretty good on spot because grading is is not a good thing greed many people believe that day have AV value than other compare two senior newcomer eventually thought day post more they will get more money that's not the case

• +2 1

If you ask for it or not, whether you can do good work, you will be praised. If your posts are beneficial to others, they will appreciate it. So put in the time and effort to learn and acquire information, as well as to build your own content. You shouldn't have to plead for ratings or be selfish if the content is insightful and useful.

This is true, my friend, that a high-value topic automatically makes us give him a lot of reputation points, and that members must respect their time and the time of others, and that is by presenting topics that contain valuable and useful information for us to benefit from it while they benefit from the information we have in the responses, and in this way it becomes more secure in the forum. Fun and useful .

• +2 1

Of course, I Agree with you, because good rating comes from good posts. We must concentrate only on valuable posts and support members that providing us with useful knowledge only.

My dear friend, you're talking about the benefit that can contribute to the return of interest and the right information to most of the participants. We must develop plans first: identify the content that will be discussed and shared from the most important to the least important content as well as motivate everyone to work and participate credibly and motivate them to search ... And as I know it, i'm not going to be able to do that As you love for others, you will love yourself. I wish you all the best and all the happiness, my friends and brothers.

I think this topic has been discussed many times in the forum . We must pay attention to the content of our publications and focus on publishing new and unique topics . Interest is provided to the forum and to the members . Good reputation is useful, but we should not waste our time thinking about this and focus on finding a good topic, and reputation will come automatically.

• +2 1

Yes this is good point that not be greedy at high rating and do not throw away the knowledge and also the learnig  just for the sake of money .

No doubt, I likewise notice that things, a portion of the individuals here additionally incorporate the expression "In the event that you like my point, give great response" wherein this isn't acceptable in light of the fact that this is a kind of notoriety asking, we ought not do this thing, you should simply trust that the standing will be your ally and don't ask for it.

Dear mate you are right but we spend time here so that we earn money and become financially stable. But we also think that knowledge is more important than money so we should think about it and try to learn more.

I think that when you publish useful topics, you will get a positive evaluation without asking others to do so because that is considered begging. Just try to publish new and useful content for you and others. As for the reviews will come in a spontaneous way, you only have patience. I ask everyone to rate the useful topics so that the topics do not become posts  not useful  that appear to new members

• +1 1

Certainly my friend, the positive reputation pursues the good topic, you should focus on creating useful topics for other members here, and for sure the useful topic will get a lot of positive reputations.

• +3 1

Yes, when we focus our attention on style, topic, and sound writing that is close to the mind, we will inevitably get good reviews. We should only prioritize work, regardless of some people who attack members and put negative evaluations, often they are fraudsters and we have to confront them.

• +2 1

I would like to advise all members seeking a good reputation. I advise you, my friends, to write a useful topic and then it will get a positive review.

Yeah you are right Dera don't be greedy for the good rating .in my opinion we should focus the learning and earning .enhance our learning abilities which give us new way to communicate with the others.show your own talents and enhance your learning abilities.

Definitely, I likewise notice that things, a portion of the individuals here additionally incorporate the expression "In the event that you like my subject, give great response" wherein this isn't acceptable on the grounds that this is a sort of notoriety asking, we ought not do this thing, you should simply trust that the standing will be your ally and don't ask for it.

Yes I agree with you
We must not focus on the request for positive assessments, but we provide good and useful publications to the members of the Forum containing important information and then we will receive positive assessment without requesting this.

Just you have to post regular with consistency, dont be greed on the good rating aur reputation it will become automatically when you makenyou name in the crypto world, your experience shows your class. Best of luck my wishes is with you all.

Hello my dear,

You are right that many members of this forum wants good ratings without making any great content. They don't understand necessary to work hard but they just need necessary good reputation.

Of course I'm trying to get to the top, but step by step I got a good rating on this forum but through my involvement permanent read the comments and learn from experts became much better than before 
Classification is very important for the good reputation.

Very good advice from you. We should not work here just for good ratings. This forum is very vast. We get lot of information and knowledge from this forum . We must create useful topics . If people find them useful they will definitely rate it .

Definitely, I likewise notice that things, a portion of the individuals here additionally incorporate the expression "On the off chance that you like my subject, give great response" wherein this isn't acceptable in light of the fact that this is a sort of notoriety asking, we ought not do this thing, you should simply trust that the standing will be your ally and don't ask for it.