/XRP/ Ripple is the third most powerful cryptocurrency - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
oshomesho1991

/XRP/ Ripple is the third most powerful cryptocurrency

Hello friend I'm agree with you xrp is the second most powerful currency at this time in the world and time what time it is increased and decreasedbut we should working according to the rules and regulations of crypto talk

• +4 1

Yes of course you said absolutely right at this time the Bitcoin is the most powerful currency but the ethereum and xrp is after the Bitcoin is most powerful so thank you so much to share this useful information with us

Hi dear you are right ripple is this one of the most popular currency of the world in which price is increasing day by day. So you try to invest or hold in the ripple currency.

Thank you, my friend, for this information

As I know, Ripple coin facilitated a lot of interbank trading

I expect that the future price of this currency will rise significantly due to the ever-increasing demand from the investors.

Ripple is very similar to Bitcoin in terms of reliability, and they are two currencies that are traded a lot around the world, but in my opinion Bitcoin remains the base.

On 11/20/2020 at 2:50 PM, oshomesho1991 said:

A company called “Open Coin” headed by co-founder “Chris Larsen” produced this digital currency in 2013, and has collected a large number of funds from some big investors and some international companies; As "Chris Larsen" explained that this central company serves the interests of users regarding the currency and that the company is on its way to obtain 25 percent of all the quantities that exist at exchange sites and the alternative distribution of currencies.

Ripple's logo is XRP, which is an open source payments system

Ripple's chief analyst, David Schwartz, said:

Today's payment systems are what e-mail was like in the early 1980s, each provider built their own system for their customers, because if people used different systems they would be able to easily interact with each other. This is why the coin network is designed to link the different payment systems together.

How many ripple will be?

Ultimately, the company plans to create 100 billion ripple coins. Half of it is slated to be released for trading, while the company plans to keep the other half.

What partnerships does Ripple have recently?

One of the largest money transfer companies and Forex in the Middle East has entered into an agreement with the financial technology giant "Ripple", to enable international spot payments by using the Ripple blockchain. With a presence in more than 31 countries, the UAE platform is one of the largest international remittance operators in the region and has become the newest provider of payment solutions with its San Francisco-based partner Ripple.

It has also partnered with some of the largest remittance service providers such as MoneyGram to process international payments on the blockchain network. If Ripple can create a support system and a community of remittance service providers in all major regions such as the United States and emerging markets, individuals will be able to send and receive small and large payments via the Ripple blockchain at minimal costs. The solution is to build a connection between remittance service providers to ensure that there is decentralization and a peer-to-peer platform that will enable institutions to send and receive money from each other.

In short, I think it is a promising and strong currency that will have wide use in the future because of the features and support it enjoys

hjgfjh.jpg

Thank you dear friend for sharing this useful information actually I do not have information about the ripple and you give me all the detail information and now I have come to know that it's also very valuable currency and that is the best thing of the crypto forum it always gives us the opportunity to learn about new things.

• +2 1

I think that the Ripple currency receives a lot of support from the established company despite its low price, which is never encouraged to invest in it despite the presence of large amounts of circulation through this currency, but for most experts, they are not advised to put a lot of money in such currencies.

• +3 1

I am not familiar with it in this field and I work in it from a very, very short time I try to learn new experiences and new skills if you do not try and make mistakes and try and make mistakes you may have wasted your time . So you should try and make a mistake. There is no problem . You just have to try

Greetings my friend , thanks for the topic about XRP .

Am not an expert in crypto currencies but far as I know XRP isn't not that important , yes it's popular currency and a lot of crypto users use XRP , but all that because it's has low fee system and that's all what I know .

Ripple has proven successful and gained more popularity over the past year, and has maintained its position as one of the top ten cryptocurrencies, whose price has doubled more than 300% over the past week.

The truth is that when you created your publication you were right but now months have passed and everything has changed since at that time bitcoin was also at the top and the dogecoin currency did not even appear among the top 5 and today all change Or rather it turned around today, dogecoin is the currency that in the crypto market took a very high jump and is equaling itself to bitcoin, I don't know for how long it will be but for now that is the official data, I hope we all have luck in our investments.

I think that it will continue to happen. The matter of the emergence of new cryptocurrencies in the market and the start of work and investment on them, but not all currencies succeed and are very popular, some of them remain limited in knowledge and others rise and then take a low turn, so I advise those who want to start an investment in a new-born currency to wait to make sure of its value and existence in order to avoid losses

• +1 1

very nice article mate,  well we have seen maximum increase of price of XRP recently and even now is still gaining ground, the project was a big project though but problems keeps occouring. My opinion anyway. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.