How do I edit my topic or post? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

How do I edit my topic or post?

No matter what else is said about our subject or not, if we can post well, we can come up with a lot of ideas. We can plan a lot through posting. In fact, we think we can do something good here because we are good here.  We got a lot from him because we can do something. He hopes that one day we can do something good here and much better

• +3 1

If you want to edit any post you will have to find the edit post.  by clicking there you can edit your comment.   

• Useful or interesting 1

This site is really usefull for is.many people don't know this feature of newbie have no idea.this is really good and we get edit our post. If we have some mistake in oue post.it will bad impact our reputation.this is good features.we can correct our mistake .

• +2 1

This rule is also apply on comments its a question plz reply? If a newbie write his comments without first letter capital then its comment right or wrong crypto paid or not?..

Your topic is much information for those who don't know about editing of the post or how to start a new topic, you gave a proper guide what should we do when starting a new topic or if you made a mistake in your topic how you can edit it.

Hello friend, This data is useful particularly to novices as a large portion of them present their posts without twofold checking for botches and don't have a clue how to alter leaving the post that way...

Thank you for providing this useful information, I advise all novice members here to read the topic to know that they can edit their posts without fear of deleting the post or not counting the payment

On 11/19/2020 at 4:46 PM, tienda said:

Dear beginner members today I will show you how you edit your topic if you have forgotten to add anything or if you did a such error.

Because don't forget about need to be respected and on those rules mention the topic name Rules for publishing new topics:

"4. Begin the topic name with a capital letter."

I think also this rule applicable for topic and post content, so be careful! 

I have already encountered many topics where they don't respected this rule.

And I have already advised some members to change that, but they didn't, maybe they don't know how.

So for this reason I have created this topic to show you the very easy option without difficult!

Just clicking Edit and then make the correction and submit again your topic:

image.png.6a1f346f31551f8d2bb93c43aca0038b.png

Yes it will be appeared when you will post your comment or topic you will easily edit to your by going this button. Thanks for sharing..

You can edit your once it has reached 3minutes after submition if not it will not allow you to edit the topic i hope this is issue has being explain in detail and found it simple.

It is very imporatant to each member and i saw some members who done some mistakes in their post but they but dont know about edit feature and ask your topic will give them much help.

It is good as you ask this question because it will surely serve as a guide to the members who often do error post and therefore lack the knowledge of editing.

Thus, editing is really advisable.

• +2 1

It is helpful to peruse this post that manage me to think about this component of altering post even after you have presented the post now and then to permit you for rectification of blunders from spellings or misstep of proclamation that you need to change.

• +3 1

We can member manege to edit our topics or posts as long their is edit option is very simple .its very important to each member .we should share the usefull topics and usefull posts .When we don't understand a post or a topic, we read the seniors' post, so we get a lot of benefit from them. After reading them, we understand everything And thus avoid many mistakes.

This is a very helpful topic guys.actually when we do word in crypto talk,we should be sincere in our wite more attention so that we can nat make mistakes.but it is a normal matter to make mistakes because to ear is Human.but there is a option to edit post.if you have need to edit your post we have to Click edit post option and correct it.      

Thank you for those informations, because most of us didn't know how to edit posts and ignore the mistakes that we made but now we can edit our posts if we see something wrong. I think it'll be perfect for begginers, it's really important for them to create informative posts so they can receive good reaction.

• +2 1

3 hours ago, Zeenat121 said:

Thanks for the advice many beginners in this cryptotalk forum does not know how to edit their post when they make mistake but I think with this small advice it will be very easy to them.

l do agree with your opinion, there are a lot of newbies who don't know what to do when they face such as mistakes. We should make contents which can be helpful for others. With this way we can improve ourselves. 

• +2 1

Hello my friend, thank you for this information, for me I am still a beginner in this forum so I do not know much, a while ago I made a mistake in one of my comments and I did not notice it until after a day or two, then I tried to amend it, but I could not because it has been a while Long, how long can I amend my comment?

• +3 1

If you have not completed your comment and suddenly you have clicked on post butten, then don't worry you can again easily edit your comment. This forum well knows about our taste that's why they have putted the edit option for our convince.

• +2 1

On 11/19/2020 at 4:46 PM, tienda said:

Dear beginner members today I will show you how you edit your topic if you have forgotten to add anything or if you did a such error.

Because don't forget about need to be respected and on those rules mention the topic name Rules for publishing new topics:

"4. Begin the topic name with a capital letter."

I think also this rule applicable for topic and post content, so be careful! 

I have already encountered many topics where they don't respected this rule.

And I have already advised some members to change that, but they didn't, maybe they don't know how.

So for this reason I have created this topic to show you the very easy option without difficult!

Just clicking Edit and then make the correction and submit again your topic:

image.png.6a1f346f31551f8d2bb93c43aca0038b.png

Thank you so much dear mate for such an amazing information today when by mistake I submit my post which not consist on 100 characters so I use this strategy to edit my post. This is very amazing information for new beginners 

• +2 1

If your post well be incomplete and have low quality of contents and you send the you click the post and edit it.You can also change the post with good quality of contents instead of low quality of contents and solve their some problems

If your post well be incomplete and have low quality of contents and you send the you click the post and edit it.You can also change the post with good quality of contents instead of low quality of contents and solve their some problems

• +2 1

My dear friend this is a very great post.  This is a very helpful post for new members.  In this post, new members will be able to present their posts beautifully. You should be more careful about the rules of this forum.  No mistakes can be made in this forum.  This is a great feature. Thank you.

• +3 1

hello brother , i will show you how you can edit your topic and your post so read my typing and listen to me to understand me , It is useful to read this post that guide me to know about this feature of editing post even after you have submitted the post sometimes to allow you for correction of errors from spellings or mistake of statement that you want to change , so i hope i answer about your question and i hope the good luck for you .

• +2 1

You are completely right when I first used the site, I was facing a problem deleting my comments or posts. Later, I knew that I had to start with a capital letter and I did not know how to edit until I finally reached it Thank you for your information. 

• +1 1

Hi friend Thank you very much, this is a very good way to create a post and if we add such a useful access, then our post will not be delated and we will also get a lot of reputations and this is a great way.