What is the best? Step by Step Proceeding or Jumps?? And Why? - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sufi Ali

What is the best? Step by Step Proceeding or Jumps?? And Why?

Dear friend I think that step by step proceeding is best for all the members in this forum because if we jumps and do work very fast so the chances of mistakes becomes increase and in this way you could be banned so we should work slowly and it is said that slow and steady wins the race.

i also recommend you going to step by step for get your destination because it's really helpful for increasing your knowledge and experience. but if you choose the high jump in this case you didn't know the everything. high jump only depends on your luck. 

Surely a step-by-step walk is the best.. In the carelessness of safety and in the haste of regret...You have to walk stage by stage and during the stage step by step you gain experience and knowledge, learn patience and for sure you will be successful.. When you want to achieve the goal it takes time, patience and hard work, so we must proceed step-by-step success has no shortcut.

Certainly, walking step by step towards the desired goal is better than jumping one jump and setting up a program to reach the desired goal and achieve great success.

• Useful or interesting 1

Congratulations my friend for completing the 100 free participations from my point of view we must move towards our goal step by step to ensure that you do not make mistakes or victims of fraud or prohibition so we have to be careful to work good luck 

• +1 1

If you move slowly towards your goal, you will experience every step, If you don't go step-by-step, you will miss a lot of things that you needed in life to reach the goal.

I would like to congratulate you on 100 jobs, my friend..then I want to present my point of view to you and to all the members, and with all the love for you my dear friends..the work we can compare to the stairs..the goal is the top of this stairs..when we want to go up the stairs we cannot jump ..

Rather, it is necessary to ascend one step and then another in order to obtain all the information at every stage..and if we want to speed up obtaining information and money, we may make mistakes and face loss or a ban or the like ..

Therefore, my friends, I advise you to give each stage sufficient time and not to neglect any period of work..I hope that my comment will be beneficial to all..My love to you all my friends ..

• +3 1

Hello there greetings in order to success full in this forum I think you should go step by step don't jump or don't get pretty if you want to earn money I think you should do complete 100 first first and 20 post each day after 7 days your earn money will transfer to your account and that is a step-by-step way so I think you should do like that and don't create any shortcut it will eventually harm you so I hope you understand what I'm trying to say and good luck

Absolutely step by step is the best choice.  The road to success requires a lot of knowledge and experience because it is full of difficulties.  We must be patient and persistent in order to reach our goal.  Here we are one family and our goal is all to succeed, so we must help each other.  If we jumped, we would get in trouble and lose a lot of knowledge.

• +1 1

i think that it's far higher to walk step by step and examine from every step we take and benefit as lots information as feasible to be able to gain enjoy and gain our dreams. in addition, we must in no way give up if we are incorrect. 

• +5 1

Hi, of course, moving step by step is a better way than jumping several steps. Learning and experience are not received arbitrarily or quickly. Read discuss and then learn to take root. Knowledge is more

Well, I think that this site is useful in various aspects, as it provides you with free education about the world of digital currencies, and a profit that may enable you to meet your needs if you want to spend it immediately, but if you want to keep it and make an investment, you may gain a lot in the future.  For starters, you cannot use what you earn here as basic income.

My dear friend if you going stem by stem you find your destination but of you are trying to jump up then its illegal and considered spam by the foram, hoping best for you my friend.

I advise you, my friend, to approach your goals cautiously and slowly to avoid making mistakes ... You must be aware of all the difficult steps that you may face during this ...

Yes, dear, thank you in general, and I congratulate you, my friend at the beginning, because you have completed the first 100 free participation in general, and I like to work step by step, not jumping, all it has to do is learn knowledge, knowledge step by step and move forward towards the goal to achieve success in general and this is achieved step by step and not One jump towards the goal Thank you very much

• +3 1

Warm congratulations to you for finishing the first 100 comments here, and it is also best to go every step of the way, then you will be able to gather more knowledge about the topic you are working on,In addition, you will be able to face the difficulties that will pass over you, now and in the future.

I think it is better step by step to reach your goal is the best way, because learning the crypto world takes a lot of time. The journey of doing crypto business is not easy, it takes deep learning and step by step to be able to successfully achieve your goals. So there is no quick and instant success, it takes hard work to achieve your goals.

• +4 1

My friend advised you to start step by step and do not be hasty and slow before you have to do something to reach your goals you have to walk step by step and not jump in order to learn and gain experience and knowledge and fall into pitfalls and learn from them and avoid them in the future and not repeat that will teach you and give you a motivation forward

• +1 1

My friend, in order to start in the coding world, you have to gain more information, and this thing takes time, so you cannot skip over this information and skip it because it can lead to loss. Thank you.

• +4 1

Yes, friend, I am present at this time, better than the past, because in the present time I may earn an indescribable job. Another work is very wonderful for me, and I felt from the beginning that it was a wonderful work and a gain for me and for me, a worker or another member.

You must continue to work gradually and be careful to learn the correct way of working, by reading articles that talk about cryptocurrencies and the fields of work in them as the site contains a lot of varied sections

No one reaches the summit by one step, but he has to walk step by step to reach his goal. With regard to this forum, we should not jump, but rather we must start step by step and increase our knowledge to reach a certain profit without losses.

In order to be able to achieve success in the field of cryptocurrencies, we must learn everything step by step, because the world of cryptocurrencies needs a lot of knowledge. When we learn quickly and pass many things, this will cause failure. The world of cryptocurrencies is full of risks, so be careful well and not rush something.

Welcome, my friend, I do not think there is a way that you can reach the top in one step, and often if there is a method that is illegal or will violate the rules by implementing it, so from my point of view you must work with patience and diligence and with the passage of time you will be able to succeed