Which of the following is better - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abdullah553

Which of the following is better

If you need this money for your livelihood, withdraw it, and if you have other fixed income and you do not have to withdraw it, put it in the investment, wait until the price of the currency rises, you will achieve more profits

Hello my friend, I think it is better for you to allow some time for your cash to gain good capital, and then you can divide up the capital that you have raised. Part of it you benefit from by investing and the other part, you can withdraw this in my personal opinion

Hello my friend
Of course, you can withdraw profits wherever you want
But I would like to give you advice not to withdraw all profits and make investments in them in order to get more profits and to be more experience in the world of trading and investment. You should read the topics that talk about how to achieve a successful investment, especially since the old members have the experience that makes us acquire Experience as well, so that we can achieve a successful investment

Hello my friend how are you? 
In fact, this matter depends on you and your goals and what you want to achieve next.
 If you are thinking of investing and obtaining wealth in the future, then I think that the solution is to invest your money that you have obtained, but if you depend on the money as a source of income, it is better to withdraw it. 
The good is to withdraw a little and invest the rest.
Good luck to you, my friend.
Edited by Sally.martina

It all depends on what each person wants and needs to do, for example if you do not need the money to cover any need it is best to invest it but do it with head because investments with cryptocurrencies have their risks, you must study to have the right knowledge so you do not lose your money. 

• Useful or interesting 1

My friend, your question depends on your style and how you handle matters for you, in my personal opinion, since investing in it is profit and loss. I make half of your coins with investment, while the other half is spent and saved, and when you do this tactic, it is true that you will decrease The percentage of your profit in the investment, but also you will reduce the percentage of your loss in the event that happens I wish you good luck

• +3 1

Hello friend, collect some money here, and when it becomes a reasonable amount, withdraw it, or withdraw half of it and leave the other half for investment, and do not be afraid to leave a huge balance in the wallet, the wallet is very safe, good luck

My friend, I think that you should start investing and trading directly because if you want to be successful you must start with strong steps and not be afraid, but beware of fraud

• +1 1

Yes, I believe this is a critical question because the benefit I get from Mandy can be split into two sections. I remove this portion and am in the process of making an investment on the Yobit website, so I don't keep all of my money in one place; instead, I add value to it by putting some coins in there.

Welcome, my friend, and your question is important. We can encounter part of the money and the other part we keep in the youbit by doing so because we collected all the money in one place. I also think trading is very welcome and comfortable, provided that there is safety away from piracy.

This thing is up to you. If you want to profit in the long run, you should invest in cryptocurrencies after conducting a study on them to see if they will rise in the coming period.

The other option is that you want to profit in the short term, then you have to trade in cryptocurrencies and earn quickly.

After you get the profits, you can withdraw your profits whenever you want, this is up to you
In addition, investment is a good thing, but you must adhere to the basics and not rush in order not to lose everything

If you work according to the rules and follow the other members, then you will come in handy  Because if you follow other members, they will help you if there is any problem.  So you should follow other members so that they come to your service.

When you started, it should collect it for now to withdraw a much money in the future and also considered the current currency of every token then analyze the information if its ok to withdraw all your money or invest some parts to make other earnings.....

You ask an important question mate, well I will advise you to be patient and gather much coins so that you can withdraw your earnings very hugely or you can even invest your earnings in yobit invest box so that you can keep doubling it.

This is a really good question, my friend.

For me, I collect profits every period, regardless of their high or low value.

I think this is better. Anyway, this is your choice, and you do not need to ask anyone about it.

• +1 1

But I suggest that you collect more money and then with draw۔this will help you to deal with high expencies۔you can withdraw it if you have it you can invest it in the forum to increase your profit but you have to have sufficient experience about investing۔۔

It is dependent on the currency you wish to hold. Bitcoin, for instance, has seen a large rise in prices over the past few months. If you have bitcoin in your pocket, you would have made lots of money despite putting in a lot of work.

Friend in my point of view we should wait and when the price will high then we should withdraw because then we will get more profit. We know that patience is directly proportional  to hard work so we should work with patience.

My friend, it is good for you to enter the world of investment and trading because it achieves good profits and your entry to this forum will gain you a lot of experience and knowledge in this field and provide you with many information and targeted topics, and it is better to collect money and invest it, but in the end this is depends on you

• +4 1

The decision you make is down to your choice involved, if you are in dire need of money then you may just withdraw it right away but if you want to use it for a very big project then you can wait until the money accumulates.

• +2 1

So if you learn the Basic Rules and conditions of the forum because it will be a success document for you, I advise you to always read the experiences of others because it increases our scientific information very significantly, follow the comments .

• +2 1

Its better not to put all your eggs into one basket, Its good to invest part of your earnings cause of inflation rate, instead of savings and buying of things all the time I think it would be better to invest and trade the little you get paid so you can increase your earnings.

Dear friend, thank you for this great topic. If I see that the currency is increasing and rising here, I will wait and leave the proxy for a period of time, but if I see the currency decreasing here, I like it immediately from the platform so that I will not lose money. Thank you very much, my dear friend.