Try to feel the reason- why you came here? - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bond07

Try to feel the reason- why you came here?

I try my best always to achieve my aims and objectives of being here which is to learn and to earn, and its really been nice here never have regrets being here.

My main reason of being into this great forum is to acquire knowledge, skills and experience about cryptocurrency world, also to earn money and know much about how to invest, trade and minex with the cryptocurrency because the future depends on the cryptocurrency market and it determines the economy of the world now as it stands, wish I have money and knowledge to invest because this the right time to do so. 

On 11/13/2020 at 1:27 AM, Hadi Hajjar said:

You have the right, perhaps to win new people to this field, perhaps there will be benefit from them in the future, perhaps the large number of people in this field contribute to currency rates or contribute to the publication of new currencies, as we know, they launched the TALK currency through this forum

Exactly we should not only post to earned money we have to acknowledge that from this forum we deliver useful knowledge or not or also want to know about the real intention of yobit team that what they try to convey through this forum. 

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

Yes, your words are correct, and I completely agree with you in your opinion, and this is what I always say .. We are here to exchange knowledge and learn everything in the world of cryptocurrencies and also to earn some money .. But the first and most important goal is knowledge .. because science and knowledge make the future .. There is no future without knowledge .. And when the number of people interested in cryptocurrencies increases with good knowledge in this field with experience, the strength of cryptocurrencies will increase in the world and get support to compete with traditional currencies in the markets.

I'll be honest - I'm here because you can earn TALKs and satoshi.  but in general the creator of the topic is right - I became a fan of the crypto world.

some time i feel so good for helpful information in a new topic.  thanks for giving us a lot of information about yobit and cryptotalk. my main reason of coming here is earning money easily. but know my want here not oly for money but also developing my self about writting something.

My friends have used this website, they have mishandled me that you too can easily take advantage of IG for this, so please also take advantage of this and this is a very good website, you will comment well, good reputations will come, good reputations will be cleared.  

At first I came to cryptotalk to earn money and begin a member here for 1-2 weeks it made me more realised that is forum provides a great kind of knowledge in the field of crypto world which would be very helpful in the future life.

Its the clear reason friend. I came here for three reasons. First one is the learning and the second one is the earning money here and the third one is to spend my free time here in this forum.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think I came here to learn about the crypto world so that I may be able to earn benefits from here and I also joined this platform to earn money as I had need of it.

I will say that, many more members are joining this forum, even though the YODA airdrop event is over, there are still many new members.  However, this is also a good thing.  This will make the forum more popular.  And I hope newcomers (including me) make a good post here. Newborns know about Jobit. It helps newcomers keep useful posts and community.  Nice to see someone informative post. Employed by yobit for free dlrrs (airdrop) promotion.  The first 100 posts were completely harsh and frustrating because most of the posts were deleted by the moderator because they were found to be useless.  But then I started liking the forum as it is a decent platform to learn and share about crypto.  Cheers good work cryptocurrency.

• +3 1

I do feel the reason why am here is to learn new skill from different people and also invest from the forum and also have the ability to teach younger once about online investment during our generation to come am happy for this grate forum thanks.

• +2 1

Yes you are right . I am new here but i realise soon that this is not only the forum of money where we can get only money while there is much more to learn that we create a new family which we also called crypto family and where we can gain knowledge about dugital world and how to communicate with them and make us more sociallize in this world so who joined there learn and gain knowledge as well 

I think the number one reason why most of us are here it's because of the income as token.but as for me,I have interest in online work because I have try many other site but is fails me I lose alot but I'm not going to relent on my weakness until my aims are achieve.

• +1 1

You're right, perhaps to win new people to this field, perhaps there will be benefit from them in the future, perhaps the large number of people in this field contribute to currency rates or contribute to the publication of new currencies, as we know, they launched the Talk currency through this forum

• Useful or interesting 1

Hi dear 

Actually I come here for learning about Crypto currency and trading and now I know mostly about crypto currency and trading. Here I learned a lot. And other reason was joining of joining this 'earning' I want to afford my expensive my university. This plate form is amazing for me . Here I learn a lot. This is best for everyone 

• +1 1

yes dear you are absolutely correct that you have select easy and moderen words whichsis easy to read and understand. the easy words will help all the members of crypto to understand what is you aim.

Of course I joined this forum here to learn more knowledge, also in addition to earning money and cutting some initial expenses, I believe it is a great platform to gain and learn at the same time

That's right , we all came here to earn but since earning depends on how much our posts are useful then here we should start focusing on something else which is making the posts we write deserves to get paid , by following this we will start earning without noticing that and we will also get reputation  from members appreciating our work to help them

• +5 1

I purposely come to this forum to earn money and invest it in another business but I also learnt a good ideas from the forum not don't only earning money and I enjoy the staying in this platform

Yes you said absolutely right I am angry with you we should to feel the reason why we are here and we should to setup our goals and should to achieve that goals so we should not to waste our time in other activities

I will say this forum is like a school so people go to school to learn not to make money so always had it at the back of you mind that you are here to learn not to make money and make informative comment. 

gam abbey began such Hebrews bank coming to the currency is to know about various aspects of cryptocurrency and the market and also to improve the forum by working well began behalf Agnes neglect 

Indeed, the goal of the CryptoTalk project is to spread the benefit and teach crypto and its field to people and beginners,
We must think and search carefully for the information before we write in order to be useful to others and not think too much just about writing for the sake of Bitcoin.