How scammers attract you??? - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sallujam

How scammers attract you???

You are right my friend. I would like to add to what you have posted. Scammers are people who wants quick money and they do this by exploiting people of their hard earn money which is bad. I see no reason why they won't work to earn money I believe if they can ask those people who they are planning to exploit on how they made money, I think answers will be given to them. For example this is a good forum where they can gain knowledge about different ways to earn and invest in any legit playform.

You You are right my friend. I would like to add to what you have posted. Scammers are people who wants quick money and they do this by exploiting people of their hard earn money which is bad. I see no reason why they won't work to earn money I believe if they can ask those people who they are planning to exploit on how they made money, I think answers will be given to them. For example this is a good forum where they can gain knowledge about different ways to earn and invest in any legit platform.

Scammers try to make us attractive to their trap content through various method. One of them are showing very attractive or valuable offer, then we can accept their offer. and then, We put them in their trap.

• +1 2

Scammers offer you very attractive offers . These offers temptates us to invest in those scammers . I had recently been scammed . The investment was 10 USD and the outcome was 1000 USD . I felt so attracted to this offer and invested in it , due to which my hard earned money was lost . Please be careful guys , there are a lot of scammers everywhere , especially in telegram .

Scamers are very clever. For traping you they apply different method. They offer you to different kind of token and digital currency and required you to give your personal information to them. Then they ask to invest your payment. Be aware of it. 

How good the posts you have shared to alert the peoples who are new and all the persons who are old and working related the digital currency and after reading your posts I will also try my best to remain alert all the time from such scammer's.

Scammer attract you by giving you extra earning.but you should be aware of scammers ..and report this type of person to authority or other method is to block.

In this world of money everyone is mad for the materialism and not difficulty to scam with them. Scammers take the greedy people in the world of money and stole their money easily. So we should firm belief in hard work. 

well now the scammers even ask you to start your investment from one or two dollars and when they take you in confidence they ask you to invest in hundreds or thousands

• +2 1

Scammers attracts you easily by giving you cheating and best offer.

Before making any investment you have to make good research about scammers and those that invite you to the platform. When you notice they are scammers block all of them immediately.

Thanks for sharing that with us. There are many scammers in different sites. They can offer you freecoins or free exchange fee and double your money like this scammer. Some beginners who don’t know about them well, they accept their offer and lose their all money. So be aware of this type of frauds. And also there are some fraudulent sites which people choose to use and give them personal information. So be careful of doing that. 

The tricksters can draws in you effectively on the planet they will offering yiu the best proposals for the acquiring. They will get some information about to do venture Nd get benefits they will show you the phony benifits challan structures and sites and get cash by you so be cautious from the con artists dont accept on everybody in this gathering you will be secure in the event that you must be carefull you will make sure about your income

Yes my dear mate internet ia full of hackers and scammers and we have to be carefull all the time when we are investing or trading even working at internet or online.Do not want to earn over night and research and verify all the things before investing.Thanks for sharing with us this important information it will be helpful for us in future.

• +2 1

Dear Friend! We should be careful about investing at any site. I make good researches about them. Here you can learn and earn at the same time. 

On 11/11/2020 at 4:05 PM, Sallujam said:

Hi guys hope you are learning and earning from this forum keep it up guys and beware of those scammers who are offering you for the following things.

These are following;

Doubling your profit

Randomly send you text

Asking to invest your money 50$ upto maximum 

Beware of them it is possible that they are scammer always get knowledge and invest through trusted forum.

If you guys have faced any experience regarding my topics share it with all people.

Screenshot_20201111_155919.jpg

Trickster will pull in you by their attractive procuring p s ta, they will make you voracious by their insatiability posts. However, in the event that you will peruse the terms and states of this discussion, you will positively appreciate this stage, you can learn and acquire simultaneously, it's an extraordinary chance

Scammers will show us various offers that we can earn a lot of money on offers.If we join their offer then all our money will be gone because they will steal all the money.We will never share our personal information with anyone.

• +2 1

On 11/11/2020 at 5:05 PM, Sallujam said:

Hi guys hope you are learning and earning from this forum keep it up guys and beware of those scammers who are offering you for the following things.

These are following;

Doubling your profit

Randomly send you text

Asking to invest your money 50$ upto maximum 

Beware of them it is possible that they are scammer always get knowledge and invest through trusted forum.

If you guys have faced any experience regarding my topics share it with all people.

Screenshot_20201111_155919.jpg

You are right because those who are scammers will send us repeated messages to join their offers.If we join their offer, they will embezzle our money.We will stay away from scammers and keep our personal information in a safe place.

• +2 1

There are many scammers around us they try to stole over money by sayimgqbthat if we invest we get profit and our money become double.they attract a our attention by providing us many offers.we have to be carful and never trust on them.

• +1 1

Well, lots of scammers who are sending you some flower words, it always happens in Telegram like the picture above, don't trust anyone in Telegram because there are 70% user scammers. Personally, I am very careful and I do a good search on them before investing in any site  .  Also those who ask you to join unknown links, I block them immediately because almost all of them are scammers. Thanks guys.

Scammers are spread around various online earning platforms. Fortunately, we at the crypto talk forum are safe from them. They have a few things common in them. Most common among them is the offer of unrealistic rewards without any chances of loss or any risk. Inexperienced people easily fall prey to their tricks. I would advice everyone to be content in whatever you have and don't go for big things unless you have put that much effort and hardwork for that. 

Yes your points are right and I'll keep in mind your points and facts that you posted. I think what we get wrong in our life while getting scammed is that we actually attract scammers not scammers attract us because of our less experience and knowledge. So we must fight scammers and let ourselves be safe.

Scammers can attracts you in many ways.They show you some extra profits and fake chllan of any website.This is mostly done in telegram.More than 80% peoples are fake on telegram.Many greedy peoples traps by the Scammers.Scammers easily judge the nature of the greedy peoples and they offer them some extra profit with less investment.In this way they trapped and loss their all amount of money.I suggests the new members to avoide such type of Scammers.

In online sector there are many scammers.  They can attract by many ways.    They can offer you many deals which is really fake and they show them a way that you can't thought that those are fake.  If you are intelligent and  educated,  you can understand that those are fake.  Scammers want your password for log in. If you provide your personal information so that they   can stole your money from wallet.  So be careful dear.  Best of luck. 💝    

Thanks dear i totally understand it and be aware i am also carefully opened website and not focused to the scammer i only focus on this forum and only use this forum it's secure and easy to use i totally agree with you to be aware form the scammer because scammer are attracted to you and scammed with you 

Good topic my friend feeling glad to create awareness about scammers. So my friend scammers attracts by giving you something like free bitcoin or they promise to double your bitcoin. In real when you give him the access to your wallet he steals your bitcoin .