Should you focus on your goal? - Page 41 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mohamedpc1

Should you focus on your goal?

The majority of the members here are for profit
But we forgot our main goal is that without knowledge and experience we will not be able to earn money so let's focus on acquiring information as well.

I strongly agree with you we are here to achieve all goals so we should continue working hard to achieve our goals. Our main goal is to learn and then to earn money so we should continue working hard with determination to achieve your goals of Life by earning more money from this forum.

I think It's very nessesery to focas on your goal. And also we have to more different goal and we earn more from this site. So we can do a reach goal and earn easily to successful. Good luck.

We are here for the sake of profit. . But I thing we do not deny the amount of learning as well. This forum gives you knowledge also. We can earn and learn at same time. This is the best thing of this forum. 

Yes, surely , if you don't have any goal then you are useless. But if you have a goal, and you're not working on it then it is called dream. Your burning desire to achieve your goal and consistent effort to meet your target keeps you always in the game.

• +4 1

You can set more than one goal and strive for them at the same time, but here you should organize your time and not focus on one goal and forget the other goal, or if you finish one goal and move to the other, this is better.

I agree.

We must focus on our goals to be people prominent in this forum 

The main purpose of setting up this forum is to spread awareness and knowledge about cryptocurrencies, but it's OK if we make some money while learning 

Money will be the catalyst to provide more useful posts and valuable information.

• +4 1

I agree with you dear, the forum works seriously, makes you an effective member, and produces in a good way, and from it your income improves and your level of knowledge increases.

Yes, my friend, without a plan and a goal, we will not get anything. We must continue to learn and build enough knowledge about the subject and then start working in order to reach success.

• +2 1

very good topic you create for us if you focus on your goals and do work hard you achieve it without any anxiety so i think work hard and must focus on your goals that cause your success.

Yes, this is my dear friend, of course in order to earn and profit we have become a member of this platform so that we can meet our daily expenses and study needs. Of course, it’s not a good idea to work hard here to provide useful information about cryptography when we’re making a profit and achieving success in terms of earning. We need to work hard and work in an integrated team to spread the benefit from the platform and make the best possible profit.

• +3 1

Hello my dear friend I hope that you're fine and want to tell you that you should focus on your goal if you have focus on your goal you got success in your life focus on goal is very important in any feild of life thank you for asking best of luck

yes dear you are absolutely right knowledge is more important than money and we work hard in order to get a lot of knowledge and information about this forum because we can do nothing and cannot get anything without the knowledge so in order to get your goal we should work hard

• +3 1

It is a reliable  form of earning.  If efforts  are associated with rewards then work becomes  interesting.  So due to this factor we remain  focused  on our goals to become successful. 

Yes dear. We should focus on our goal.  If we don't focus on our goal then we won't be able to reach to our goal. If we can not focus on our goal then we can not be successful in our life. So we should focus on our goal.

@isbella @Sally Yina 

We are here for profit. It's true, but we don't deny that we learned a lot from the forum. I think it is good for a person to set a goal to work towards,

Everyone should focus on his own goal and not waste his time, everyone does not want to make money only from this, but we gained knowledge that is useful for us.

We are here for profit. It's true, but we don't deny that we learned a lot from the forum. I think it is good for a person to set a goal to work towards,

Everyone should focus on his own goal and not waste his time, everyone does not want to make money only from this, but we gained knowledge that is useful for us.

That's right my friend, we started for money in this forum, but let's think about the benefits we get in the time we spend on the forum, from learning in the coding world, speed in writing, and storage, in the long run, you can develop yourself through Experience. Which will benefit you in dealing in the future with the development that will impose itself on the world.

We have to be honest with ourselves, there is no harm in being working in this forum for the sake of material profit, but we must also not forget the importance of information and experiences that we can obtain in the field of cryptocurrencies from working in this forum, and there are other benefits as well, such as improving writing skills And improve our ability to respond to various topics and interact with them well.

I agree with me. This forum provides us with a way to gain some Satoshi by investing it in the future. We also enable us to learn everything related to cryptocurrencies and discuss the latest news of Crypto

• +2 1

Of course, my friend, every person must focus on his goal and strive to achieve it, and that is with patience, will and perseverance, and every person who gives up his goal will definitely make a mistake.

• +4 1

Thank you, my friend, for this useful post. Each member should be involved in a new topic of his innovation and ideas through this forum explaining his view on cryptocurrencies and the knowledge he gained from his work on these platforms to benefit the new members of the experience that the old members have.

• +5 1

My friend, I always focus on fulfilling my goal.  I want to be successful by doing something in life.  So I want to work hard.  I want to make my life a success.  So I always focus on my goal.

yes you can focus on your goal if you are student then you became a good in the cryptotalk and focus on the study. and work in the free time. in the cryptotalk you can easily work at the any place. this is best for the all student and other peoples.

Surely,everyone has set an goal for her life.i have also such a goal in my lufe.such as,one day i will have a master of lots if money.i will be able to do what my mind want.i will be a good earner one day.so nw i am focusing according my goal in life.