Please Stop feeding lower quality content! - Page 38 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Please Stop feeding lower quality content!

Yes, the lowest quality content has no benefit and no one is attracted to it . Therefore, high-quality content must be presented in order to attract everyone . And to strive to achieve this . It is not difficult, you just need will and determination and be smart

There are many members who create topics with small or simple content .. this is not good for the forum and themselves ... and they have to write more than 100 characters in the comment, otherwise it will be deleted or the number of their posts decreases every day. I hope that we are serious in the forum

I agree with you, in fact all the low posts are related to beginners who do not know the rules. All it takes is to read the forum rules and you will know this simple information,You can even read another member's post about this 

We must know that topics or publications of low quality are subject to deletion, and it also means that you must focus on the content well and give it importance in presenting it in the best possible way, in addition to writing new and useful information on the topic about cryptocurrencies.

Of course, my friend, your comment must be more than 100 characters in order to be accepted in Yobit, you should focus on this matter, and there are many people who are not familiar with this idea, so I advise Al Hanaia to read this post and follow the advice.

• +4 1

I agree with you in part and disagree with you in part as I agree that some topics are not useful and a waste of time, but I disagree with you that some members ask questions. You should know that not everyone is here for the sake of earning only, but rather that they want to take knowledge as well, so asking questions is Their right.

Yes, you are right and I have committed many of these mistakes and many comments have been deleted from the yobit, and I did not know what is the reason for that topic. It is very important to pay attention to its quality and style before participating in it.

Totaly with you dear friend and companion of this great forum there are many beginners who create nonsense topics in this way it helps the forum at all since they do not add Value The only thing that is achieved is to hinder people who take this great great seriously forum.

• +3 1

Yes i agree with you that we should choose wisely what we write about and not just post about anything and also comment only on useful topics. 

Also i think that the new publishing rules will leave the good content only on this forum. 

I've recently seen a lot of topics and comments with less than 100 characters, and all I've seen has been released with less than 100 characters, so I'm not going to leave a comment because I know it'll be deleted.

My friend, one of the rules of the forum is that the comment or post contains at least 100 characters, so I did not comment on everything that is less because it will be deleted.

• +1 1

Thanks for sharing this useful information it is very necessary to complete your post with good quality We must try to constructive and meaningful post that is very helpful  for  increasing our reputation. And also we follow the rules and regulation about this forum so that we grow with this forum for  a long time and also we are able to get the good experience and money. 

Your words are correct, there are many members who do not care about the nature of the content, their main concern is to collect any content written in order to collect money and take it from Yobit, but this is a failed method, and it is possible for the platform to block it from it.

You are right.I have seen many posts which have low quality content and absurd information.To increase our reputation we must create authentic and useful posts.

Dear friend .... You are right that sometimes issues that are not important and of no use are raised ... But there are some who ask some important questions, this is normal... he wants to know a specific information that he did not know an answer to, so the problem is not a question ... and if we want to solve the problem, then the question must be asked provided that it is a useful question in addition to putting all the information that he knows related to the question, so that the information was published and the followers benefited from it.

Edited by MichelleHanonik

You are right .. Why do we give positive evaluations and a good reputation to topics with content that are not useful and which do not provide any value .. Therefore, we must move away from emotional reactions. 

Yes I understand and completely agree with you because I'm also try to write a 100 character  and with full of  information and understood the people easily so trying to you as the same way and help the other people. 

In fact, I see many topics whose content is duplicated, but they are very popular because their answer is easy and simple
I have published two or three topics, their content is not duplicated, but it was not popular and did not receive any interaction, I don’t know the reason.

• +5 1

Hello my friend, I agree with you on this. There are some members who comment on useless posts just to increase their responses, but this is a big mistake because it harms this forum so we must support and write comments on posts that provide benefit to members and this forum

• +1 1

That's absolutely right mate, well it's good to encourage new members to grow and create better posts, i've seen more posts that aren't even medium quality getting a lot of positive ratings, we should tell them how to improve not make them think they are making good posts when they aren't,we should all try to help them by correcting them in their mistakes friends.

• +2 1

In fact .. if I saw a new post with less than 100 characters or found it duplicated or not useful .. I cannot reply to it .. first because it is a waste of my time and on the other hand a waste of members' time reading an unhelpful topic .. I think it is good That the members write topics of good value in order to get a good reputation and more comments .. I wish you and everyone good luck

Thank you my friend for this useful post I did not know that my comments on a topic involving a question are deleted just because I see so many posts about us on this context and you get so many posts we should post useful topics with you right in this.

Hello my friend . I agree with you, of course, there are many topics that are simply a waste of time and we see many comments shared on them, and often the site deletes the post when reviewing it. Thus we lose our comments and we have to report on such posts

As a good member we should make sure we all comment in a very high quality of our post with that we will make reputation easier to our post and our earning is for sure.

The lower quality content can be presented by a person who is not having enough information about any topic present over here in which he's going to make his post hence one should first know about all kind of information and then should post any kind of comment regarding to that particular topic in this way high quality of content will be the result